There is LITERALLY not a single good reason as to why you should own a gun

There is LITERALLY not a single good reason as to why you should own a gun.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femoral_artery
bartleby.com/107/157.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only I could shoot OP in the skull

There's like 9 of these threads. Fuck off shill.

Self defense, sport, and hunting.
Make sure to put sage in the options field.

It's Murica faggot. Let'em have the coolest privilege ever.

i own this gun for the expressed purpose of blowing OPs brains out at first opportunity.

What if I want to use the power of an explosion to propel a supersonic chunk of lead and copper at things?

Thanks Denmark

How about because I fucking like them?

Someone has to shoot faggot niggers like you. I’ll volunteer.

What if there's another Sandy hook? I'm protecting myself and my kids

All caps literal trollery

There is LITERALLY not a single good reason as to why this thread exists.

literally nigger tier reasoning, stop hiding behind the flags of your betters.

You know, you are right. I will turn all mine in right after I shoot you for not having one.

>op wants grandmothers to be raped and murdered

Show some humanity you cuck.

>everything has a 2deep4u reason
No, linking it enough is reason enough to own it, everything else is just brainwashing.

Bill of rights, not bill of reasons

I have a very small penis and want to own big guns

Varmint removal, it's cute that you don't have to worry about coyotes attacking your animals though

Because fuck off, I like guns.

congratulating you ahead of time on your inevitable 150 (you)s

>1pbtID
1pbtID
>1pbtID
1pbtID
>1pbtID
1pbtID
>1pbtID
1pbtID
>1pbtID
1pbtID

Pic related and OP is a faggot.

Shooting up an infestation of niggers or corrupt politicians.
Why, what would you do with them?

To shoot OP after he decides to come after my bum due to his overflowing faggotry

I swear to GOD I'll kill you all if you fuck with me

There is LITERALLY not a single good reason as to why you should inhale gallons upon gallons of semen, yet OP does it anyway.

Also this

Blacks don't like metal.

>here is LITERALLY not a single good reason as to why you should own a gun.
I'm single woman in a bad neighborhood .

>woman
you know the drill

Can an occupant with a large penis somehow repel an armed intruder more effectively than an armed occupant? Are you assuming every intruder is a rabid cocksucker that just intruded because they wanted to give free blowjobs? How does having a large penis help protect your family from rapists, kidnappers, murderers, or thieves?

Leftists call people names for arguments and cite their feelings about things as evidence so please, don't answer.

>Hitler
WEW
E
W

Here’s a reason: To kill the scavenger-wing of the Anti-Fascistic Revolutionary Abolishionist Army of Israel when they decide to start robbing me.

That's exactly why my father bought me my .38

Go to a neighbourhood with three bedrooms, that way you can know for sure that it’s good.

The Holocaust only killed a few hundred thousand people due do to disease.

Who the fuck is this EU flag faggot who keeps attaching boku no hero academia pics to his bullshit bait?

Yeah, but thanks to you the dipshit intruders also have guns. Nice going retard, you turned a robbery into an armed home invasion.

There is LITERALLY not a single good reason as to why you should be alive, either. Hurr.

Doesn't need to be reason. There's no reason why I should play video games, I just want to.

>1 post by this worthless nigger
This again? Jesus Christ, what are you faggots sliding now?
Friendly reminder to sage all memeflag threads.
KYS

Thread should have ended here.

>1 Post by this ID
Don't forget to sage on your way out.

Come on now, It's not like the syrian regime is democratic or anything, unlike the two-party system in place in 'murka

>be spain
>guy breaks into your house
>catch criminal stealing
>he attacks you with knife/gun
>kill him in self defense
>get jailed for manslaughter

doesn't really matter if we have the right to bear arms if you get jailed for defending your home

What ever happened to shooting them in the leg? Why does everything have to warrant the death penalty for bitch gun owners? Cowards.

Stop using Tsuyu as your shit spackled mouthpiece you goddamn commie. She is pure.
Saged.

we basically have a couple of options here:
>kill burglar and serve jail time
>flee house and wait for cops
>lock yourself in some room and wait for cops
for the last 2 say bye bye to your most valuable possetions

you can always subdue and wait for cops but that's risky tbqhfamalam
the option you give of wounding him and waiting for cops could result in a nice hefty fine for aggravated assault

Agree. Communists using innocence to justify their evil.

You only aim a firearm at something you plan to kill. Maiming an intruder is useless if said criminal can push past pain. Center mass or nothing.

The obvious answer is for the race war.
Saged.

>Using the word literally unironically

Nigga, how new to Earth are you?

Nice flag change faggot OP.
>shoot them in the leg
Yes, whenever I'm in a life or death scenario my first thought is to take a risky shot that could spare my attacker from any serious damage.
Saged.

My dad owned them to hunt, Then of course he got given them to hunt germans. Hunting germans is always a good reason to own guns.
Germany non white in one generation.

You'd be surprised.

Ummm, they won't be able to walk if their leg was shot you stupid idiot. Do you even medicine?

Get in here:
Actual evidence of exploitation of children in Hollywood.
Brooke Shields done a nude photoshoot for Playboy when she was TEN years old. Photos regarded as legal despite being blatant CP.

Nobody cares about nutjob conspiracy theories you idiot. Literally nobody.

There is, and you won't address it so there's no point in telling you

When you say "no point in telling you", you actually mean "I don't want you to debunk me"

I guess Weinstein didn't diddle kids, we can go home folks. Nothing to see here goyim

GO AWAY, BATIN

>shoot leg
>hit femoral artery
>robber bleeds out and dies before paramedics arrive.
Nice. See, that's why I said COULD spare them from serious damage. Chances are it won't, and they'll die anyway. And if the shot doesn't connect, or doesn't hit anything serious, then they can still attack.
Saged.

It's a good option for fast suicide I like it

How's Muslim cock there euro cuck ?

No I mean the last time you made this shitty thread you wouldn't reply. But what the hell, lets see if it was mere coincidence.
The average cop can respond to a crime in a few minutes. The average gun can respond in less than twelve seconds. A gun at your side will always be able to defend you before any cop can. You can increase patrols or even try to have a cop on every corner, but they will not always be there in time, especially if you're in danger of getting murdered.

Arteries in the heart. I didn't expect gun-nuts to understand simple science

>dick in the 85th percentile
>own 16 guns

Does that mean gunfights should erept whenever someone skips you in line at McDs?

Even Wikipedia is more factually correct than you are.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Femoral_artery
Saged.

It’s fucking out of control.

>disarm yourself, if it doesn't matter if the government goes tyrannical, the government will protect you

No and I never said that, but it does give a reason to carry a gun, which is exactly what you asked.
Because a gun is more reliable than a cop ever will be.

This gets posted far too often.

Sage

>bans guns
>now only criminals have them
good job, retard

There is literally no reason why you shouldnt own a gun

Don't reply

There is LITERALLY not a single good reason as to why a nigger should live in white civilization.

to be fair, their only alternatives are either ISIS or ISIS-lite

My primary reason is that my large penis is ineffective as a weapon.

>OP realizes he doesn't have an answer for how a gun comes to your aid faster than a cop and abandons thread
Sad!

self defense

OP utterly btfo

Wikipedia as a source? Really lol????

how does blood flow to the legs then you dumb faggot?

Why do you think your posts will be respected when you make an emotional opinion not substantiated by factual information? I know the answer - because you are both an uninformed and misinformed Libtard - HAHAHA

Another lefty with dick on the brain, color me shocked.

Blood VEINS. Not arteries you right-wing idiot. You got a bullet for a brain, little man?

>American education

You're too easy. Pass the keyboard over to someone with a brain. bartleby.com/107/157.html
Saged.

What does that even mean? Yeah, we have Columbia, Berkeley, MIT, Harvard, etc.

Italy has.....Lasagna University? Stromboli College?

>best universities
>still can't tell blood vessels apart
I know you're baiting but come on now