Why do so many Euros move to the UK?

UK has the shittiest weather in Europe, the ugliest slags of the entire Anglosphere and continental Europe by a wide margin, the worst culture, the ugliest cities, the worst scenery and the least interesting attractions. What is the main draw to the UK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_qhLPWcm-0w&ab_channel=RickRogan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jobs

also, it's not that bad:
>the worst scenery
>the worst culture
Are particularly false assertions

Language. Everyone speaks english, even if only a little. No one speaks french, spanish, and only few knows german.

This.

We are a bad place. Don't come here please. Stay away.

Great place to live for an authentic Islamic experience.

free healthcare for the poor
free money for the poor

London looks 10x better than Berlin

Its better than anywhere else in Europe.

>go to uk
>pub food tastes like shit
>lines around the block to eat greasy american kfc or mcdonalds
>friend says he has to purchase license to watch tv
>nothing but soulless talent shows, diversity propaganda, and reruns of you are what you eat
>shit weather
>london was a horrifying caliphate
>constantly looking for hardpoints to hide in case of religion of peace vehicle attack on london streets
>everybody outside of london lives in literal shacks

What a horrible place. No wonder British look down on national pride.

>the worst culture, the ugliest cities, the worst scenery and the least interesting attractions.
You've never been to England have you, burger?

And why do people still post with pepe?

All it shows is you're a weak minded sheep

In 2011 Londonistan was 45% white british, you can call it a lot less after the rapefugees arrived. If Berlin is better than that then germany is lost

LMAO, notice how the people who take the piss are hiding their flags???

Speaks volumes.

i like its middle eastern vibe

>i like its middle eastern vibe

Thats good becuase you're being overrun with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_qhLPWcm-0w&ab_channel=RickRogan

1) Jobs - low youth unemployment especially compared to Spain, Greece, Portugal.
2) Diverse economy, you might actually get a job related to your degree.
3) English language. Everyone reasonably educated in Europe speaks some English.
4) CV building. If you have worked in the UK it looks good on a CV almost everywhere as implies an excellent grasp of business English.
5) Support via welfare means even a low paid job can be enough to live on. Schools, healthcare etc all a factor.
6) Low corruption.

Pic related is taken inside London's main ring motorway.

We once had the best writers, and we are also the best at promotion, so even shitty comedians such as Benny Hill and Monty Python are regarded world-wide as the finest humour only for the most intelligent minds to appreciate.

and we're shipping them to londonistan

>6) Low corruption.
Nigger your government and media cover up the gigantic Paki rape gangs and arrest anyone who complains.

Because we actually create jobs instead of just faffing on about it.

Are you unable to extract context or are you entirely fucking brain dead? He's clearly referencing economic corruption or corruption in the job market, there's a reason 3rd world dictatorships don't have very many companies wanting to move there to start businesses.

The reason all the companies move there is because UK has like five fucking tax heavens, and London city is another one.

If I had 1 nuke, I'd nuke UK

Shame the Netherlands doesn't have any nukes.

Wow, I totally believe you. You're not getting .05 pence for this post deposited into your account.
They must think Sup Forums users are all stupid. We're here because we've got good at spotting the shit people put out.

Not using it on Belgium.
What a waste.

Gibs.

Our architecture is second to none pleb