>[gg]_Macross_Delta_-_22_[E6BBA14D].mkv

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ryokutya80/status/770443309542207489
pixiv.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHE'S 3 YOU SICK FUCK

Walkure Trap cover

best couple

You're correct about that. However, regardless of the end that we get, I'll still think that Delta has done the worst job out of any other Macross in handling its overall cast. Not saying that it's done a bad job, just worst out of any other Macross.

>Trap

Oh because Mikumo, the member with the perfect body, is actually 3.

Giri giri ayyy lmao

Anyone find it funny 2 episodes ago Mirage said he'd protect them both but here she says she would shoot down Hayate if he went var?

She's pregnant

Strange Love

Well, she did protect him at least.

No-one falls out of love overnight unless there has been a serious situation.

Why would someone make this?

twitter.com/ryokutya80/status/770443309542207489

A few days ago
Someone here told me that Macross World is one of the best community for macross fan

He says for the next thing he does, he wants to focus on just one of the three elements.
I think they all know that Delta is a mess.

But none of them are

She said that, but when she actually had the chance to shoot she couldn't.

>entire scenes where characters only say each other's names

I really want to like Delta but this writer is trash.

I would say watch Macross again, because it's definitely not lacking. The slow build up between Hikaru and Misa intersecting with his growing disillusionment with Minmay up until episode 27 is excellent. Hikaru and MIsa go from being antagonistic towards each other, but as the series progressive (really from the Mars episode), the two start using each other as a stress relief, finding comfort and camaraderie in each other. I don't see how you can say that their interaction is lacking, when you have moments like pic related, or episode 12 when the two of them are trapped on the Zentradi fleet, episode 19 where they meet after Roy's death, or episode 21, where they're trapped during the Macross's transformation after watching Shao pai Long, etc. The thing about Misa and Hikaru's interaction is that it's based on developing an understanding that continues to grow with the passing episodes. You see from with each of their subsequent encounters that they become more and more open with each other, confiding with each other their inner feelings and fears. This is a gradual build up that pays off by episode 36.

Also, I would say that DYRL does not handle things better than SDF, Hikaru's wishy washy, as annoying as it can be, is not bad, but is necessary as Hikaru struggles between chasing an ideal or being with something that's real/tangible. DYRL's triangle only works by completely removing Minmay from the equation for a large chunk of the film and then unjustifiably having Hikaru later reject her upon their reunion.

I envy people who posses artistic ability

Is Delta bad enough to kill Macross?

Wonder why HayaMira's ship isn't getting any art. I'm a freyjafag and all but I'd like to see what the opposing side can come up with.

is this your first macross because hell fucking no

Forget first Macross, the fact he thinks a franchise is killed just like that shows that he's new to anime.

First cour was pretty good. Problems started in second cour

Episode 14 didn't really do anything.
15 was bland but at least let us view the Windies side.
16 was good for triangle development and also Freyja's views on singing and her lifespan
17 was bomb because Walkure concert
18 was good bcs shit hit the fan with Hayate and Freyja's resonance and Mikumo blowing up the protocolture ruins
19 was ok-ish but a bit over the place.
20 was decent but it was scattered pacing all around.
21 was OK because Walkure backstory but also felt filler-ish
22 was OK but a lot of parts just leave you like WTF. Cassims death was the highlight for me.

Overall though, I'd have cut it off at episode 13. As it stands now, second cour is pretty much more misses than hits.

>not liking the two planes pass by each other, pilots say each other's name and then fly off and start shooting missiles and lasers as they do high g manuevers meme
Get out

Its not big in Japan. Messier/Kaname is the OTP of Delta and Hayate/Freyja follows. The other ships are very behind. Even Bogue/Freyja had more fanart than Hayate/Mirage at some point.

Remember when Kawamori said Delta was 7 + Plus? I think he was right, Delta has the nothing happens of 7 and the shit writing and bland characters of Plus.

>is this your first macross

No, but it's easily the worst TV Macross in my opinion.

That's not Frontier which it should be

At this point Frontier and Delta are equally shit.

Has Mikumo displaced Snail as best daughteru?

I thought it was Zero and Plus. But I wouldn't call the characters here bland. Or the ones in Plus. Plus characters were well written, problem is they're purposely unlikable. Delta has the Hayate and Freyja dynamic which works really well. Problem is Mikumo gets the third most screentime but she needs much more.

No, it's 7.
>“However, with Delta it’s more of a combination of the manga style of Macross 7 with the realism of Macross Plus. Though the two styles are obviously completely opposite, like water and oil, the result from this difficult combination could be something new and exciting.”
Where is the realism of Plus in Delta?

>the shit writing and bland characters of Plus.

Plus is only good for the dogfights, Joseph.

The trippy vocaloid concerts were pretty cool too.

>with the realism of Macross Plus.
Kawamori is off his meds again.

Plus had no realism anyways. As gritty as the two main pilots seem, they acted like children and a city got trashed because of this.

Nothing unbelivable about a hothead acting childish.

Even their commander was a child then, for just letting them go brawl it out and trashing the city.

Based mods deleting the CP.

Anyone got any ideas what shenanigans will take place while they're on Windermere? Mirage is wearing a fake rune. I have a feeling she's gonna get mom-zoned again when a civilian assumes she is Hayate and Freyja's mother (assuming nobody recognizes Freyja where they're going).

Why do you guys have a problem with fucking 3 years old. Dizzy was 3 when she had Sin.

literally western movie style in the japanese

Febri confirmed Hayate and Freyja are in love but they don't have time to develop their romance because they don't want to leave Mirage out in the cold.

LIAR!!!

Are we gonna get Walkure dressed in Windie pseudo viking peasant clothes too?

Febri confirmed freyja and Windemerean's rotten apples end up together.

What are the hots scoops involving Mikumo?

I want Immeldad flashback. The whole thing regarding why he nuked his people and the Windies. Also, they should include the moment he met loli Freyja and gave her his mp3 (that way to draw the conclusion of 'destiny' between Hayate and Freyja).

>yfw hug magic

it's illegal to fuck her

How can Battroids be this cute?

Cute three year old toddler looking for a family.

but how, with that tight body

when a civilian assumes she and Hayate are the Freyja parents

I hope they meet Second-Son

I wonder how Hayate would look with runes.

you can't fuck a three year old

It's awwwright.

imagine a loli mikumo in her tube wispering "papa"

Mirage and Hayate have had sex regularly, but Mirage tells Hayate that she does not want to have anal sex on this occasion.

>Lovely Triangle

I fucking hate love triangles.

>no frontier
>no zero
>no gamlin
>no the other 15 triangles from Macross 7 and its OVAs

has a image in pixiv.net/

I like it

>Windemerean's rotten apples
best guys

Mikumo from what I can recall
>they had also considered not revealing her secrets but thought it wasn't a good idea to not address it
>so after deciding what to do, they went back to the older scenarios and inserted scenes hinting at it, like in episode 7

Basically they just wanted to be her shinpi.

Never forget.

>they had also considered not revealing her secrets
Really? Are they retarded or something? No wonder most anime are shit, if these are the "professionals" they have in the industry.

stop sexualizing lolis.

Mikomo love Hayate's dick

well you know what happened when they revealed that amata was a dog

It's not like she had any important secrets anyway. She's a clone, big deal.

On future plot developments
>yasuda talking about how we should look out for what roid ultimately plans to do and how keith and heinz will respond when that is revealed
>also we might see a lot of new discoveries if we start watching again from episode 1 around this time
>kawamori mentioning that yasuda is someone who wants to know the ending as soon as possible so he can incorporate it in early episodes

So do child labor laws apply to Kumo?

Yasuda is thinking the same as me.

>hoina being hoina
>Mirage being depressed
>Hayate is smug as fuck

Messer wouldn't wife a girl who gave out free panchira.

I just want Keith and Heinz hug each other. Roid can fuck off.

> also we might see a lot of new discoveries if we start watching again from episode 1 around this time
Not time for this.

I want to marry Misa

i had a dream where heinz won the hayatebowl

... i can't actually complain

Vol.2 sold 7918.

It's on par with my expectations (8k).

The brave thing Freyja did this episode is to give more screentime to Mirage.

Cours always takes an s even when it's singular, broseph

Heinz love Keith

2k overestimate on stalker this time instead of 3k.

My bad it's 7858.

The 2nd OP/ED add 3100 copies and 1712

+3105 for the 2nd op ed single
+1770 ワルキューレ(Walkure Attack) album

Original SV-262 drawings.

>symphogear is a bigger money maker than macross