Amaama to Inazuma

Why does she wear the band-aid?

if I took it off would she die?

It means she's still a chaste lady.

Tsumugi's VA is really impressive.

I want to dad the shit out of this family. Please tell me she's a single parent.

It's obviously a weighted bandaid that suppresses her cooking power.

>a 5 year old little shit acting like a little shit
>impressive
I wonder how she will be treated when she goes to middle school and everyone finds out she was in a show for disgusting otaku.

If you don't think her VA work is impressive, especially for an eleven-year-old kid, then you're literally retarded.

Maybe her fingers hurt.

>tfw failed to protect this smile

Maybe she accidentally cut herself while cooking?

To protect her finger hymen

She is designed for procreation.

She's a big cook.

more like a kook amirite? xDDD

Only 3 more eps to go, guys. I don't think my heart can handle it.

Short hair doesn't deserve to live.

Kotori's so cute.

Not sure whether I should violate her or date her.

For you.

So is Kotori the 稲妻? Because then she's sensei's wife who makes rice for him.

She has this and Barakamon on her resume as an 11 year-old.

I think she's going to be just fine.

It wouldn't be very painful!

No based Yagi bro to invite you to drinks.

The what?

>No based Yagi bro to invite you to drinks.
get a life your new friends will do it

Don't know if it's the same in Japanese but in Chinese 稻(稲) means paddy and 妻子 means wife.

lightning
source google translate

that's if you put 稲 and 妻 together and read it in Japanese, I was referring to individual meaning, show 稲妻 to a chink and they'd go what?

Flying witch?

she got it finally

The kanji individually mean "rice plant" and "wife". This was just in response to a thread yesterday where people were saying that Kotori is more of a daughter/big sister, but I think she's taking up the wife/mother role. And since the first thing she cooked for sensei was rice, the rice-wife thing started to make sense.

I NEVER FUCKING ASKED FOR THIS
I NEVER EVER FUCKING ASKED FOR THIS SHIT FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!
IT MADE ME REMEMBER MY MOM INSTEAD

This show is fucking depressing.

From what?

cutting vegetables

God damnit.

She's 11 and trying way too hard to force a 5yo voice.
It's grating and the entire show would be better without Tsumugi at all.

Kotori-chan makes my heart go doki-doki

They really couldn't have a feel good moment to buffer the despair of the end of last episode, huh?

I actually do, but I just wanted to post about Yagi.

Ha, what a fucking loser.

I hope none of you other nerds were like this.

What a fag.

I was the quiet kid. I fell down and hit my head softly once and i cried for half a dozen hours. Thats about it.

It's supposed to be a sort of feel good moment. It's showing that Tsumugi not only understands that her mother is dead, but that she's trying to get over it.

Like every other human being?

I did everything I could to get out of the house. Slept in a friend's tree house for a couple of nights.

>the entire show would be better without Tsumugi at all
What will even be about?

Lonesome schoolgirl helps a bereaved widower overcome his grief over his wife's passing through the power of food, and a gradual love between them blooms.
The loli is obnoxious as fuck as the source of far too much unneeded melodrama.

My only memory from that age is shitting my pants in the middle of class because the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom.

I never asked for this.

The romance is unimportant. Without Tsumufi it would be another run.of the mill dramatic school girl romance. Only more half assed than usual. This is a lighthearted comedy and Tsumugi majes the story innocent. Despite the efforts of rotten anons here.

I think the one voicing Tomoya's kid did it better. Fuck, I actually forgot what her name was. I think she was called Umi or something?

>Without Tsumufi it would be another run.of the mill dramatic school girl romance.
No it wouldn't, what the fuck are you talking about. It would sit comfortably somewhere between Aria and Hachikuro. Comfy cooking and a slow burning romance (which is already in the show) no fucking spoiled brat shitting things up.

Afaik the anime focuses less on the romance than the manga, although I don't read the manga.

I don't really think a 26 year old man would be interested romantically in a 15 year old, unless he was some kind of pervert.

>literally being so autistic that a child triggers you

She's more like 17, and far from a vapid child. You don't ever grow out of finding girls in their late teens hot, user-kun.
Also lol anime, age means shit.

>Voice annoyance that comfy cooking romance manga has been adapted as the LMAO LOLI show.
This is almost as bad as the Himouto abortion adaptation.

>romance manga

>romance manga

That explains it, you're just retarded.

>LMAO LOLI
you got it wrong
10-11 years are not that rare in real life

Is he honestly 26? The same age as me and he's already had a family.

Fuck my life.

>You don't ever grow out of finding girls in their late teens hot, user-kun.

I'm thirty, and I kind of fell in love with a 19-year old some months back. Sadly I had to move, but I think I might've lost all social respect if I'd dated a teenager.

Fuck off retard

fuck off and die

>social respect
>Sup Forums

user, i have some bad news

>>social respect
>>Sup Forums
projecting faggot

I'll fucking carve you up, bitch.

This is the sluttiest mom.

They're both so fucking adorable.

>implying I don't hide my powerlevel

I keep my anime and manga interest well hidden, and I've never bought any anime or manga or anything related. Only guys I've got to discuss my interests with are you guys.

I kind of look down upon people who watch anime and manga myself. Kin dof hypocritic.

So just a normalfag caught in the "I watch animes because it's popular XD" fad.
Got it. Now fuck off.

>hypocritic

That's not a real word.

Do not question Ivan, tovarishch. Mother Russia is stronk.

She's cute. Would go to the wedding of and congratulate Kouhei for.

>megane + ponytail
This is perfection right here.

Just a reminder to lewd Tsumugi.

>when you are a huge meganefag but girls keep using conntact lenses

I must respectfully disagree.
Allow me to present a counter argument
>megane + braids

What the fuck was that?

Preparations for the midnight ritual.

Painting the circles for when the kids do sparklers.

I mean the five seconds still shot.

Years pass and Tsumugi is a middle schooler. Kotori and Inuzuka-sensei have been making meals with her for years and at dinner one day, they sit Tsumugi down and tell her that they're getting married. Tsumugi begins to cry and gets upset, yelling at both of them about them trying to replace her mother and how weird it is to marry one of your ex-students and begins to dislike seeing Kotori. They get married regardless while Tsumugi stays bitter and years pass with them as a family, still eating, but forever remembering in the back of their minds that Tsumugi is upset about it. After coming home late one day while Sensei is out of town, Tsumugi arrives to hear Kotori on the phone with her mother who is concerned about their family circumstances and wants Kotori to leave and make her own family instead of trying to be in someone else's. Kotori gets angry and yells back that it may not be her family and she'll never heal their wounds but she loves both Sensei and Tsumugi even if Tsumugi doesn't like her now and wants to be able to be there for her if she needs her and to continue making food she loves. Feeling guilty, Tsumugi runs out of the house and runs until she can't run anymore and breaks down crying. She feels terrible that for years she held a grudge and was bitter about Kotori being part of their family, but Kotori still loved her as her own daughter. She decides to tell Kotori how much she means to her and how terrible she feels about being so mean all these years about his dad remarrying her and goes back home only to realize that Kotori had called her dozens of times because she was home late and heard the door slam. When she finally comes home, Kotori bombards her at the front door with a crushing and tearful hug that she had been so worried because she wasn't responding and never comes home late and didn't know what to do with her father out of town. Tsumugi breaks down and begins to cry in her arms for reasons Kotori doesn't know, but continues (1/2)

to hold her and doesn't press her. They hold each other as Tsumugi's regret and guilt is cried out and she finally utters, "I'm sorry, mom." Kotori is taken aback but soon realizes what she means, and takes her upstairs to go to bed. The next afternoon, Sensei comes home to Tsumugi and Kotori being in a good mood, which was odd considering how Tsumugi never liked to be left with Kotori when he went out of town. At dinner that night, Tsumugi says, "Mom, could you pass the-," but stops. She had never called Kotori mom and Sensei was staring at her wide-eyed and Kotori looked excited. Overjoyed, Sensei grabs them both and hugs them tight and says that they'll go out for ice cream afterward to celebrate what happened. They decide to walk all together as a family holding hands to the ice cream shop near her mother's restaurant. As they come to an intersection, Tsumugi accidentally drops a charm from her bag, so Kotori bends down to pick it up, but is knocked by a little boy rough housing into the street while the light is green. A semi-truck who couldn't hit the breaks fast enough rams into her in the intersection, throwing her body yards away, killing her upon impact in front of her husband and now-daughter. The horror of the scene unfolds and everyone who saw begins to scramble and call the cops while Sensei runs to her battered lifeless body. Tsumugi drops to her knees next to him and sobs. "I'm sorry, mom. I'm sorry I waited so long to tell you I loved you, too. I'm sorry." But Kotori is gone. Finally when Sensei and Tsumugi get a new loving mother and wife brimming with energy, she is ripped away from them all over again.

>A semi-truck who couldn't hi the brakes fast enough
Fucking pottery

>>>/ff.net/

People do this shit all the time dude. It's a meme

You can't just call everything a meme.

Don't challenge him.

How fluffy is too fluffy?