PROVEN CONSPIRACIES

Let's talk political conspiracies. Name it, and describe why you think it was a conspiracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=QueKMhTxwf4
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
youtube.com/watch?v=VV_Jt0WDcWo
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
youtu.be/an-tRoVgK8k
youtu.be/juFSNpjbVN4
youtu.be/4e1V66o3-D0
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc
youtube.com/watch?v=7Ho0gffrca4)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
youtube.com/watch?v=lnUWSB5kN0w
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Gulf of tonkin
To get us into Vietnam to save face from the oil crisis

JFK was shot from the southern storm drain by CIA, 911 was a mossad operation, they tricked mudslimes into thinking they were killing jews, the buildings were planned explosives along with planes.

Mckinley was poisoned, nixon was suppose to serve 8 years until he wanted more control so the bankers got rid of him.

Yellowstone will blow on april 13th, 2021, it won't be as bad as people think, we will be in a world war with syria and iran

James Fetzer called the 3 hospitals around Mandalay Vegas shooting, two of the three told him there were no gunshot victims treated, the third said they could not comment.

ALL the answers are here from the beginning leave comments if you have any questions
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Donald Trump = Zionist
Alex Jones = Zionist
Hitler = Zionist
Sup Forums = Zionist Nazi Satanist hellhole
Nazis = Zionist, plus they run the governments, WWII was a fake-out
9/11 = done by America and ISRAEL
JFK = killed by the New World Order
Pepe = Satan, who will bring the New World Order to fruition
Satan = the puppet master who doesn't care about you

i.e. you've been played your whole life

>the buildings were planned explosives along with planes.
They weren't explosives, they used the Hutchison effect, same tech that was in the ark of the covenant

youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8

SJWs movement is a falseflag to make people lean towards right.
It's always the same few people leading SJWs movements, and they all have connections with each others.

interesting. Haven't heard the Nixon theory. How was 911 Mossad?

This. And Sup Forums will deny or ignore it because they're a wing of the NWO.

This shit is getting so stupidly obvious.

The Nazis weren't Zionists, this is a common misconception and easy mistake to make to find the truth requires a LOT of research to find the truth

Any country that could go to the moon could fake going and for cheaper.

>decoys were tracked, not apollo missions
>only american probes can see landers on moon..
>Apollo was a secret weapons/spying program

do you think there is a way to expose this on a massive scale, or are we screwed?

Depopulation and the NWO?

as I said all the answers are on my YT channel brother, I have also written a book I can give you a free copy of, this conspiracy is so deep and so massive most will never be able to comprehend it all it is 1000's of years in the making, it requires and entire shift of consciousness to understand, thinking in multiple dimensions, all we can do is try to show people but most will never see it. Even being aware at the level you are now if I told you the whole story you would not believe me without following the information slowly for yourself to have your own awakening.

people simply are not programmed and equipped to digest this information, you cannot explain the matrix to anyone you can only show them and guide them if they are wise enough to see

youtube.com/watch?v=QueKMhTxwf4

Says the Nazi Zionist who's trying to bait me with a bottomless rabbit hole filled with red herrings, like Sup Forums does around the clock.

I agree, however, I do think more people are flirting with the idea of conspiracy/corrupt government now than 20 years ago. Individualism, free thinking, and technology have all helped, I think.

If you are interested, look into their NWO Agenda 2030 which is an agenda displayed on the UN website.

I want to provide you with links but I can't right now. Just look into depopulation at the very least.

w/e you say my friend. I know where the rabbit hole ends at least for someone on the "outside", do what you think is right. I did all the work for you and told you where to find it. There are maybe a handful of people all throughout the history of mankind that know what I have discovered, at least without having it hand fed to them the way I am doing for you and members of certain "societies" have had done to them

yes it is far easier to awaken people now than it has ever been, but still a daunting task. Real talk right here, how do you convince a normie that the Jews have technology that they inherited from the Atlanteans, well not directly they got it from the Egyptians or stole it, it is very nuanced. How do convince people that religions are true, there were giants, and possibly "gods". Who will hear you? I can prove all of this conclusively by the way, I am a scientist author and meticulous researcher not some conspiratard

bruv there is nothing I haven't looked into I know the source, I know who they are, where they came from, what they have been doing and how what they plan to do. I cracked the matrix

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

This has all been orchestrated for 1000's of years, normies fucking heads would explode if they knew what I know

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119

Feminism was only approved because it killed the value of American labor.

I'm interested in your material...I went to your youtube page, but soooo many videos haha. where to start? reCAPTCHA sucks btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=VV_Jt0WDcWo

this is a playlist start here
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGF9UUGD04&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

then you will know what you want to watch after that. My channel paints a mosaic so to speak, only after watching at least most of the videos will you see the gestalt and be god tier keeping planets in orb it. Fair warning though, after you know all of this, most people will be like insects to you, you will not even be in the same dimension as them, once you open your third eye there i no closing it, this is 100% real talk not hyperbole

In Poland the fact that whole country was run by commie secret agents was a conspiracy till few years ago.

Because of weak men. Everything you see before you is the product of men and their decisions

Women aren't to blame
Immigrants aren't to blame
Jews aren't to blame
Blacks aren't to blame

Say what you want about how the world is against white men, but it's only that way because white men allowed it to be that way

>greed let the Jews rise to power
This wouldn't have happened if men had stopped them
>women got their rights
>immigrants are ruining the white counties
>blacks are in America ruining this great country

The solution?

Be a man,
take what is yours,
fight against degeneracy,
your money is your vote (don't like mega coperations? Don't eat at McDonald's or shop at Walmart.
Live by your ideals
Do what you believe in

"But I'll get arrested for resisting"
Better to die a marty than live in a world pitted against you

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

youtu.be/an-tRoVgK8k

youtu.be/juFSNpjbVN4

youtu.be/4e1V66o3-D0

WAKE UP WHITE MAN NO GOVERNMENT CHANGES WITHOUT ACTION

9/11 was done by bush administration federal reserve cia and israel ops to get us into middle east for money and get citizens hating muzzies and ignoring jews

boston marathon was cia wetwork

sandy hook was staged

vegas was cia wetwork with paddock as a patsy

jfk was killed by cia and jews due to his opposition of fed and marxist civil rights bs

look I am gonna leave this here WATCH THIS FIRST if you are ready to continue after you watch this, I told you where the info is
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc

you can always reach me if you need to

i have no idea how 4 pol can't grasp that obama and osama are the same person, or rather that obama was playing the role of osama for at least a few years, after the original osama had a)died b)become no longer of any use to cia c)never existed in the first place

>oh user, plenty of people look alike! don't be autistic!

ok perhaps you are right. plenty of people DO look alike. but that is an insanely low percentage, correct? now what would you say if on top of that already insanely low percentage, we add the coincidences between these two look-a-likes:
>both become most some of the most powerful/infamous men in the world
>both have muslim backgrounds
>similar heights and statures
>obama's political mentor was CIA Z. Brzezinski, aka Mika's dad (spelling is prolly wrong, don't care)
>Z. Brzezinski heavily involved with forming mujahideen (again, spelling) to fight the soviet union, dealing directly with "osama"
>"osama" hides in a cave while at the same time "obama's" classmates at unit can't remember him at all
>obama guy comes out of nowhere onto political scene
>boy it's been awhile since 9/11 huh?! we still can't find osama in these mountains!
>"just do this for us (CIA), and we will reward you for the biggest, *most important* acting job in history"
>obama becomes nog in chief
>takes out "osama"
>can't see photos though
>no confirmation whatsoever
>in the clear to just be obama

>Notice the clean right temple on the forehead. In later photos, we see the scar and the mark. Is this a micro-chipped Manchurian Candidate president? What is remarkable is that Zbigniew Brzezinzki is the personal handler of Obama too. There is even a video clip on youtube showing Obama turning to Mr. Brzezinzki to thank him for his years of mentorship. In this same interview we see an interview with Brzezinzki, in which Brzezinzki denies a relationship of Obama prior to September of 2007, claiming to have met him only in the summer. Yet Obama refers to his years of mentorship in more than one speech. What is being hidden about their relationship and why? (youtube.com/watch?v=7Ho0gffrca4)

this is a redpill that needs to be swallowed immediately. it should have been swallowed in 2010

stfu kike and fuck off

D accompanied by G

Take note of this. Couldn't say is more true. They couldn't care less on which political spectrum the world goes. It just a large scale cosplay to them. Division is the key they can enforce there agenda so much easier that way. Like a prison with separate wing accomadation to house prisoners- segregate the population to certain block to maintain compliance. I suspect they will enforce there deterrent soon with some sort of event or false flag that involves the left & right wing narrative as evidence for media and figure heads to spin that control needs to be enforced and freedom locked down. Advice get off the chess board please

no i'm not that faggot fuck off
>posts a conspiracy theory in a conspiracy thread
>gets told to fuck off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

you are an imbecile or a shill trying to spread disinfo to other imbeciles stupid enough to swallow this shit and discredit themselves, was just pointing this out to everyone else, now please continue if you wish

youtube.com/watch?v=lnUWSB5kN0w

im not a shill holy shit

k no prob /x/ is that way ->

We have been under the fake stage reality for around 500 years. History is mostly fiction, backed up by fake ruins and artifacts. Nothing is much older than that. Really makes you think what Earth is, and how long we have been here.

>you're a shill
>no you're just a nutter
whatever i hope people examine the info i posted above

yes precisely, I have gotten as far as Atlantis anything past that will be hard to verify 100%, because we have to count on books written by corrupted Masons like Sichin. I will say this, nearly every "legend" and every religion's texts are true. The Annunaki of Sumeria, Quetzalcoatl etc are they aliens ir were they simply Atlanteans that spread out across the world building monolithic structures on every single continent including Antarctica with the tech of the ark of the covenant? It is impossible to say really. LTR is based on true history I have confirmed that as well along with the ginats and man being millions of years old, we know who is covering all this up free masons/Illuminati but the question is why simply to hide the true origins of the fake Jews or more? Who knows wtf they else they are covering up

Alex has called out Israel a ton. Research better next time.

I am always scouring ancient texts looking for clues, but again it is hard to know what could be misinformation and what is real especially if you don't know already know the massive amount of information it takes to get as far as I am already. Nothing in this world is what it seems

Iraq War:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

I will add this to my channel

Left vs Right, two sides to the same coin. Both sides think the other is controlled by their definition of elites.

What an absolute moron. How do you even begin to fabricate such a humongous lie? I even personally know 2 of the victims. Way more likely explaination? Mr Fetzer is a lying ass and youre a gullible twerp.

Please sub to my channel and keep in touch we will need to stay in contact if you are interested. You know how very people in this world able to have the conversation we are having now. Things will go to shit soon and fast, it is nice to have friends for what is coming

try to spread links to my videos on social media, they start very basic going all the way up to mind explosion. If we can get normies to swallow the pink pills they will be suggested other vids on my channel maybe watch more and begin to understand perhaps contact us. I have plans and contacts but we need help, if anyone is interested