Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-Iubcdsp7g
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/chilliwack-trustee-gender-1.4368110
666blacksun.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=s7hSN4iukgA
religioustolerance.org/chr_jckr1.htm
anonhq.com/superhuman-abilities-himalayan-monks-stun-harvard-scientists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amen brother.

>Sup Forums worships a Jewish fella
lol, kys

Read the Bible, user!

Yeah man bill maher and Sam harris are so right Christianity is stupid.

Modern Jews are the synagogue of Satan, read the Bible (KJV)

>I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation:2:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelation:3:9

Daily reminder! For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-Iubcdsp7g

Put that sword back peter my kingdom is not of this world

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/chilliwack-trustee-gender-1.4368110

He could use some uplifting today.

>They builded a tower to shiver the sky and wrench the stars apart,
>Till the Devil grunted behind the bricks: "It's striking, but is it Art?"
>The stone was dropped at the quarry-side and the idle derrick swung,
>While each man talked of the aims of >Art, and each in an alien tongue.

What did he mean by this?

Amen.

Accept Jesus Christ today and be freed from your sin.

>Daily reminder! For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
This is the ultimate red pill.
DEUS VULT!

I don't know mate, Sup Forums isn't exactly a board I would recommend to my pastor.

You have to understand the entirety of the Babel myth/story.

“Let us make bricks (of men).”

GO AWAY, BATIN

Are blacks really the original Israelites? Or is that a meme?

>if I pretend hard enough it will be true

Long march through the institutions?
Where have I heard this befotre?

Isn't Christianity just a jew created religion that stole a whole ton of stuff from European pagan religions that existed before it?

666blacksun.net/

Daily reminder Jesus never existed and Christianity has been co-opted by dark occultists.

Daily reminder that constantly shitposting won't make your bullshit true.

Yes, Rome wanted to unify it's empire so they went to pagans and incorporated their beliefs in to Christianity.

This is what I suspect but as of yet have no proof of.

>neojews think they're even white
There is no afterlife. You are reborn as your descendents if you live honourably. Nor was there such thing as misery before Christianity. To suffer is a joy, because you strengthen. To die in battle is a joy, because you are reborn with great honour. Miss your dead relative? Have children and bring them back. Between lives we wander the forests and fields, beaches and mountains as spirits. Hail to the Old Gods, Europe Awaken!

Isn't it funny that even though no one could say what Jesus looked like his image is everywhere?
Statues, paintings, t-shirts. All part of the social engineering that is religion.

I want more proof that Christianity is a lie but I have yet to come across anything that properly supports this hypothesis.

Didn't Hitler want to eventually do away with Christianity and go back to European paganism? His black sun symbolism seems to not go together well with his "Our movement is christian!" statements.

Styxhexenhammer plz go

How about the pedo organization called the Vatican? They went to great trouble to hide the countless offenders and actually helped them commit more crimes.
This was worldwide mind you.

I hate that guy.

I could handle a Christ type consciousness, but an actual guy described in the bible? Nope.

youtube.com/watch?v=s7hSN4iukgA

Daily reminder that you have to go back

The idea of 'salvation' comes directly out of the dark occult. It gives people the idea that they can sit on their ass and hold some belief and that's enough. It is lazy spirituality and makes people think they don't have to do any hard personal introspective work.
Fuck anyone who teaches submission.

The gnostics.
Gnostics had a religion based on myths that explained the god of this earth was an evil cunt who made pacts with the jews and that had us trapped in this reality. Their teachings are about a divine spark within that must be searched through meditation for the realization of the divine and to reach salvation.

The Nazi party was heavily involved in the dark occult. But they saw the value in religion for controlling masses of people. Keep in mind the occult knowledge can be used for good or evil.

Christianity was produced out of the rotting cesspit that was late Classical civilization. Because of the Peleopnessian war, conquests of Alexander, and Pax Romana the entire mediterranean entered a period of moral, social, political, and religious decay. Instead of folk cities (The Polis, City states, etc) there now existed an empire in which most groups of people were either brutally subjugated or deracinated from their homelands and traditions. The result of this, combined with overpopulation and urbanization, created a pervasive anomie throughout the Roman world. Christianity was a product of this but also a catalyast that hastened the rot. Many Christians believed Jesus was a pacifist, and thereby refused to serve in the army. There were widespread riots between Europeans and Christians, in which a great deal of knowledge was lost. Christians murdered the philosophers of old and through infiltrating the government oppressed and persecuted the Europeans of the Eastern Empire. In the west Rome had completely lost any sort of credibility and was invaded by nominally Christian tribes. The kings of these tribes had been decieved by missionaries into believing that Christianity was some sort of warrior religion, and when they established their new kingdoms they retained their Germanic philosophy and folkway of strength being supreme, though eventually Christianity in its true form infected the ruling classes.

enjoy your foreign non white parasite deviding cancerous dessert religion then....

I have no problem with the idea of sages or teachers of wisdom. And I can agree with a Christ type consciousness that everyone could be a part of, so long as it's positive and promotes absolute freedom.
I just don't buy this idea that some invented guy who is now god and if you do not submit you're going to hell.

Cuckianity is the worst cancer on this board.

>literally promoting a jewish desert cult on Sup Forums
kill yourself faggot

The similarities between Jesus and Krishna are too many to call coincidence, hundreds of them.

religioustolerance.org/chr_jckr1.htm

I have this theory that the original religion was gnosticism.
Gnosticism doesn't have commandments, only the search for gnosis or enlightenment, finding your divine spark within yourself to procure salvation.
I believe there are gnostic traces in the bible because it was the original religion and got changed for instructions on how to be a desirable slave to the church.
Likewise the god of the bible would be a dark power, gnosticism taught this, it was more about escaping towards the original God.

well put, but the cuckstains' super power is their immunity to logic

Alright user.
You're a gigantic faggot.
That's about all, peace out.

Lol that is just ONE of the gods that Christfaggotry plagiated.

but jesus didnt kill himself..

No, because he >never existed

I think Buddhism has more wisdom in it and is the world first real religion. It has an almost scientific approach to understanding life and existence.

Damn Jew lover

There's nothing wise about buddhism, it's just enduring pain.

Your right on the ball. Gnosticism has little seeds everywhere. From the number of days in a week to much more.
They're still homos though.

Why are you so gay

Do gnostics have also little seeds inside you?

Stop bringing your religion into politics all you're trying to do is divide white people into different groups.

>no wisdom in Buddhism
That's the most unwise statement I've read in awhile.
It explains where suffering comes from and how to avoid it. Along with countless other truths and has the first person who attained enlightenment.

T H I S
H
I
S

Promoting sand religions to white people need to stop.

>muh crusader larpers board

You guys are faggots

>muh Abrahamic religion fuk da joos n sheeit.

anonhq.com/superhuman-abilities-himalayan-monks-stun-harvard-scientists/

>I want more proof that Christianity is a lie

A Christian asking for proof? Lmao. The burden of proof is on the ones claiming the Christian god exists.

>It explains where suffering comes from
Wrongly so.

Then you need to actually READ the New Testament paying particular attention to Acts. BTFO.

Hello. I've come here to unite you religions.
As man grows intellectually and over-comes his human condition (disease, war, poverty, and one day even death), the need for conventional religions diminishes. And because neither Christian nor Pagan can prove their theology is the correct one, we must look at religion through different lenses. Religion has ceased to be the oracle we ask mundane questions (like how the world was made) and so we must consider religion and how it affects society by the morality it promotes.

Paganism promotes love for blood and soil.
Christianity promotes altruism.
Both virtues are necessary in a healthy society.

Stop fighting over matters of dogma and unite in matters of common goal: the 4th Reich.

Read: Cæsar's Messiah.

You don't think suffering comes from desire and attachment?
You must be young. Do some real thinking you'll see it is the absolute truth.

>anonhq.com/superhuman-abilities-himalayan-monks-stun-harvard-scientists/
Yes, there are amazing techniques to be learnt from several occult traditions, not only buddhism, what about it?

Hindu tantrics stay in the peak of orgasm without cumming for sessions of sex that last hours.

Tell me something, if you can: If the kingdom of god is inside you, how come you seek for it in an external act of death and resurrection?

Civilization xause sall those problems.

Hey, retard

Europe is and always has been multicultural. "White people" is a way to strip people of their national identity.
What people like barbara spectre mean when they say "europe is not multicultural" despite the fact that one glance at a map will prove otherwise, they mean there is no diversity of individuals within homogenous nations to allow kikes to blend in.
Swedes need to breed with swedes for sweden to survive. Period.

We need Orthodox crusades. Kill all infidels!

Knowing yourself is more than just 'enduring pain', as you said.
Wisdom and knowledge is more than just 'enduring pain'.
So I'm saying your statement on Buddhism is incorrect.

I'm not a christian, I just want truth. If Christianity was created by jews and was a conspiracy against the goyim then I can live with that. Our world just means that it is built on lies for the better part of 2000 years.

Still that begs the question, if jews created Christianity, why do they vehemently try to destroy it and promote degeneracy as their sacred enemy? So much stuff here doesn't add up!

Is that the Russian black metal band Batushka?

Beautifully said

Can you explain where wrote that Europeans should end their national identity and mix with other Euros? I didn't say that I said that going onto pro white boards to try to divide and conquer is not helpful to anyone.

Sweden is a social construct. The tribes of old were the only legitimate folk entity, and they've been dispersed by christianity. Male a new tribe and reject (((civilization)))

Read my other post you emu prepping cunt.

No, they are Russian Orthodox Christians.

I traded my emu for 2 kilos of Vegemite thanks cunt! Shee'l be right mate!

Are you really a proper NatSoc if you are promoting blind obedience to a religion over your people and country?

>cite your sources
>there's literally only one
>it's true because the Bible says it is
I can't believe you guys take this shit seriously.

Of caurse i am. My religion teaches me to hate jews and not let any sandnigger in my country. I only support real Christianity and not the kike controlled versions.

Daily Reminder.

Daily reminder fake Christian Nazis are Kikes in disguise.
>My religion teaches me to hate jews
Start with this Jew, rabbi.

fucking cuck, Enjoy worshipping a kike

Daily reminder that this 3D image is of a random dude created by Jews on History Channel that has no chance of looking like Jesus.

nice try shlomo

Daily reminder that Jesus was a literal wife's son

Daily reminder Jesus is a literal We Wuz

So they worship a dead (((Jew))) on a stick? Looks like they aren't redpilled after all.