Smoking thread

Why are Jews like Rob Reiner against smoking? What is their agenda? Is it to undermine masculinity because smoking throughout history is seen as what macho masculine men do? Does smoking really kill you because my grandfather smoked a shiton from when he was 14 and still does till this day (94 years old), he seemed a lot healthier than most people his age who doesn't smoke. Is the anti-smoking Jew real? Should I start smoking Sup Forums?

Dude stop trying to find a jewish trick behind every goddamn rock lmao maybe he just dislikes smoking ? Also smoking is faggotry you are basically killing yourself and destroying your lungs.

Robs a pedo btw. Sad.

it's to keep you from dying of cancer so you can work more idiot

>be against smoking
>die of morbid obesity

Because it's unhealthy.
>muh grandfather
My aunt also smoked a shitton from when she was 14 and we buried her earlier this month at the ripe old age of 56. She died from lung cancer.
It is definetely a Jewish trick though OP, I suggest you smoke as much as you can.

you should if you have a high-pitched millennial voice. reiner is fat as shit and probably going to die from clogged arteries

The tobacco industry isn't run by Jews, so they're naturally against it.

>this

I think I'll rather die of cancer than give a share of my Nazi gold to those rats

>Why are Jews like Rob Reiner against smoking?
because once upon a time in the 80s some goy blew smoke in their face and called them a weasel jew to their face and it hurt their feelings, I know thats why Bloomberg does it I overheard him talking about it

Say goodbye forever to the Marlboro cowboy man lifestyle, enjoy your new globalistic nu male 2.0 vegan way of life

>muh aunt
All of my aunts and uncles smoke, and they're all alive and well. My grandparents smoked until they died natural deaths in their 80s.

To be fair though, if we all work untill we're 65 and then die of lung cancer we won't collect retirement and there will be no need to import migrants to ''boost our economy''.

A roach telling a larping white supremacist to tone down the kike hatred...what world are we living in...

He's mad because his favorite fuck toy Ron Howard got old.

it is, white men would only poison cigarettes they sell to blacks, all the cigarettes are poisoned,

just use wild tobacco, you can buy it tax free and its a lot stronger,

avoid wide leafed tobacco, they discovered that cesium in rainwater bonds to the leaves and it sucked up into the plant from the ground through it's root structure,

nobody in the USA smoked until WWI, because they gave out free cigarettes in the army, women didn't smoke until some jew who was Freud's nephew named Edward Bernays came along and decided women had penis envy and if they smoked it would be like they had their own penis and ever since then seeing a woman smoking doesn't automatically mean she is a whore which was the stereotype at the time, so in typical jew fashion now all the women are whores

fuck that bullshit, use short leaf wild tobacco or opium lettuce, it's wicked strong

The state of Sup Forums

>smoking is healthy
KYS

Look if you hate the kikes do it.But do it in a smart way. Dont be a fag who falls into paranoid delusion.

Rob Reiner only smokes little meat cigars from minors

Have you ever even smoked a cigarette? You definitely get used to it after a few, but your instincts should tell you it's not very healthy.
And cancer aside, have you seen what it does to your skin and internal organs? Especially when people get older you can always pick out the smokers quite easily.

Go back to larping as a Greek roach no matter how much of the world the Jews destory you won't get your Ottoman Empire back

Decide for yourself, unless you live in a country that taxes the everloving fuck out of tobacco. In that case, then definitely don't start a habit that's gonna bankrupt you eventually.

>what's wrong user?
>you're not one of those "health" betas are you?

Because Jews realize they can sell cigarettes and make money off cigarettes and also be against cigarettes and make money off campaigning against them.

Just like you wont get your Reich back.Its all gone now and your continent has been cucked.

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Smoking is the only commonly used drug that actually stimulates the mind and is conducive to intelligent discussion and thought--this is a far more likely reason for the jews to hate it than it being bad for your health--hence why they push drugs that make you lethargic, inactive and stupid like pot.

With smoking went the pubs, with the pubs went people meeting and talking over a few drinks (and smoking extends this activity because it cuts through the fog of booze). Basically, it lessens the opportunities for men to meet up in public and bitch and moan about their leaders and the state of their society.

And second hand smoke btw, is most definitely a lie, and the scientists involved knew it (they lied for the "greater cause" of reducing smoking because they knew the social element of smoking one of its biggest draws).

I've been saying this about smoking for years. Honestly I think nicotine might be an estrogen blocker. Like you said nobody complained about smoking killing then for the past 10k years people have smoked tobacco. My grandma died at 93 from lung cancer and she never smoked one drag off anything. The air we breathe is 100x worse

>Just like you wont get your Reich back.Its all gone now and your continent has been cucked.

Wow the stereotype is real roaches are retarded enough to believe that all Nazi flag bearers are actual Germans and not Larpers or hiding the fact that they're a leaf

Smoking is cool only if you are cool/tough guy, if your body tells you to stop (coughing, shit skin and beady eyes) you should stop you can't handle it

>Freud's nephew named Edward Bernays

Freud's double nephew actually. Damn inbreds!

>And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
I can see how people who aren't likely to live past 35 might feel that way. Life in first world countries is pretty great though and most of us want to enjoy it for as long as we can.

lol you're a massive faggot, enjoy your black lungs kike

I'm pretty sure nicotine slows down the development of alzheimer's as well actually.

It is also pretty helpful for people with mental health problems.

*bloodshot eyes

My favourite pasta

>enough to believe that all Nazi flag bearers are actu
Europe idiot.You are a European descent.Because of that i said continent not country.Faggot

it's about the power of suggestion and social engineering, we all know tobacco doesn't cause cancer, it's the chemicals they are spraying on the tobacco that is doing it

>Europe idiot.You are a European descent

Lol I'm not even from Europe I never even went th...wait nice try JIDF

>The Jews don't want you smoking
>That's why they don't smoke either
Meme flag larping faggot

Moderation is key, having a high-quality cigar or Pipe with some decent shag in it every now and again keeps you invigorated. Smoking 20 a day of the Nicotine Jew (cigarettes) however is not good

Other people smoking causes my non-smoking health care costs to go up.

>we all know tobacco doesn't cause cancer

t. Muh Feels

They don't want their goyish slaves to die too quickly and expensively?