Why are jews so weird looking?

Why are jews so weird looking?

Even here in Brazil, where people have near zero racial awareness and call any non-nigger/non-chink "white", anyone can notice there's something wrong with those bastards. Muslims come from the desert too and yet they don't look so sickly.

The jews walk around with those weird bodies and posture of theirs, making fake looking facial expressions. They have weird faces too. Not even the most spergy non-jew manages to be as odd looking as that race of nu-males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is that person's gender?

Thousands of years of inbreeding because they think they are master race.

God took the kingdom away from them because they missed the point.

They're the Master Race, user

jesus fuck.

LAURA LAMPSHADE

>jews are human, they look human to me

>cherry picking the ugliest examples of a given race

I can do it too, goy.

That's because of inbreeding.

Why do Jews have that rat face?

It's called inbreeding, heard of it?

this.

it is in their book . even modern religious leaders of theirs say if the livestock can be inbreeded so can people.

Israeli girls have more aesthetic body than Brazilians.

Thats not a jew shes not pale and doesnt have a huge nose.

I can hear than manlet's squeaky whiny voice right now

He took a lot more than the kingdom away.

Watch They Live. That movie will answer your question.

hahahahaha...my god, there's really no reason to cherry pick....

That's a kikess, m8

You can just tell there's something wrong with him.

It's the same deal as with Martin Schulz.

Some people say that Jews resemble Italians, to me they have an ''evil'' look to them that no other people has.

Jews are whiter than Amerimutts

Jews in Europe were 2% of the global Jewish population 1000 years ago, as of today they make up about 80%.

More specifically Jews in Europe are mostly descended from a tiny population of wealthy Hebrew merchants who moved to the city of Rome and Italy during the time of the Roman empire, who then intermarried with Roman women. As a result of this tiny founder population which received only minimal contribution of genetic material from later Slavic, Turkic, Germanic and Hispanic converts, the Jewish populations of Europe are extremely inbred.

The Mizrahim, who were the bulk of Jews 1000 years ago, do not look like them, are not as sickly as them and are on average dumber than them due to being the "average jewish peasant" who remained behind in Israel 2000 years ago.

Why are brazillians so weird looking? with their crooked teeth and half noses?

Inbreeding

They always marry between close families

She's from Israel. They've tens of thousands of girls like her.

We are two sides of the same coin. While jews are extremely inbred, we brazilians are race mixed.
Both have genetical ill-effects.

>Why are jews so weird looking?

They're a different race. Africans look really weird, so weird you get distracted. Like, they could be a different species they're so different. But Jews look like deformed whites.

I agree that ultra orthodox jews marry their cousins sometimes, but they're a minority among jews worldwide.

Can discern a indo European from a Jew about 90% of the time. The Jews are very oblong looking. They're some of the ugliest looking people besides congoid African ethnic groups.

thats a man tho

Jews seem to have a very Beavis look to them, but some just look uncanny. Like deformed whites, as very well put, perhaps for intermingling with europeans.

I wonder if jews mixed with niggers or asians, if they'd look like bizarro versions of these too.

Ugly like their soul.
Demons are scary for a reason.

Holy shit look at how deepset that guy's eyes are, he literally can't look a direction without turning his head lmao

he had rhinoplasty 100% , but still all jews are recognizable easily , there are some traits they can't seem to "lose" no matter how hard thye interbreed with other races (f.e. almost all jews have that goofy look, or those dark bags under the eyes, or sardonic lips)

Ugly also suggests unhealthy and genetically inferior.

This is true even amongst the negro races. Most higher iq blacks in my experience tend to have good or more caucasoid skull structure. The lower iq ghetto blacks mostly all look deformed and congoid.

Who's this semen demon?

>goblins

The first thing I noticed about this one was...

Reptilian eyes!

Because Kikes are filthy Sub-humans.

because if western socities, the strongest were the ones breeding women. jews never valued strength they only valued sneakiness, the sneakiest ones often very weak were those who breed the most.

She looks ME tho.

not a jew.

They look pretty normal here youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
You can always cherrypick the worst or best examples, it's just dumb.
btw what's the percentage of whites in Brazil?

Holy shit.

san francisco - also gay

And you just are looking for the most irrelevant shit to complain about. The guy looks Nordic.

Stfu and stop destroying western civilization.

Seems like a great opportunity to dump some thicc israeli qts

Get in here:
Actual evidence of exploitation of children in Hollywood.
Brooke Shields done a nude photoshoot for Playboy when she was TEN years old. Photos regarded as legal despite being blatant CP.

>thousands of dollars of plastic surgery
I love to see jewish faces melt as time and gravity take their toll.

>it's that time when some virgin faggot keeps posting pictures of jewish whores he mastubated to
wtf I love jews now here take my money I want to get laid with all of them so hard fuck white people am I right

Woah, nice Jugs.

Right? Teenagers think everyone is as lame as they are, falling for weak fap bait.

that's kind of how my eyes are user :(

Inbreeding.

/thread

the leftmost one looks like post tranny surgery Elijah Wood.

inbreeding. also why theyre psychopathic.

its funny
when jews try to play up their women they always post the brown jews

I want to crack those fucking faces open like melons and watch those retards squirm in shock as I pour bleach into the wounds.

She sees you as a filthy sub human beast. Their religious doctrine is very clear on this

Why are you posting big titted Russians?

"white" jews

POO

Are you trying to imply she looks ugly here? Because if so you've failed. She still looks perfect.

those weren't even jooz were they

oh wow looks naked in the thumbnail

Jews are incredibly inbred

Free (you)
Nice fedora

lmao keep living in denial

Deepset eyes are correlated with intelligence, as they are a sign of an enlarged prefrontal cortex. That is, they are not actually set any deeper than another persons eyes, rather the prefrontal cortex bulges out.

no it looks a gross kike. like you. fuck off.

>keep living in the nile
FTFY

i'm bored...