What if she's faking it

what if she's faking it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jD3c0RwF55c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then we need to break into Miura's home to make sure that Kubo hasn't murdered him and taken his identity.

STOP

Just because she's pretending to be retarded doesn't mean you are too.

Let's not go there, buddy.

>lol bro it was just a prank, I thought you knew.

What if Griffith was just faking it?

This would cause Guts to break

>eclipse was just a super elaborate prank conducted by griffith and the band of the hawk to get back at guts for leaving

>final confrontation between Guts and Griffith
>"Guts, bro, chill it was JUST a prank! Look, I'll just use my demon-god powers to rewind time and undo the whole eclipse thing, alright?"

>Puck was the cameraman ALL THIS TIME

>final confrotation
>Griffith says: "Hey, chill bro it was just a prank, everybody is fine, look!"
>everyone from the band of the hawk comes and laugh
>Casca laugh and says Griffith didnt rape her amd was just pretending
>Guts kills himself next morning

>Guts kills himself
>he wakes up in the sewer where he bumped his head after the sloppy assassination job he did for Griffith
>he opens his eyes
>he looks at his arms

DELET THIS

>His arms melt away and then snakes come out his belly button and bite his penis
>His penis is now a blade
>He goes to rub his eyes
>Fingers have all of his friend's faces painted on them
>Wakes up again with Gambino hovering directly over him

Miura died of natural causes during the hiatus, they just hired Kubo to fill in now that he's done with Bleach.

>He goes to scream but Gambino explodes into bats and one of them has griffith's eyes.
>He wakes up again and he's inside his mom's womb and a dick is pounding in and out of her pussy and he's seeing it right in front of his underdeveloped eyes.
>It's griffith's cock.

>relax
>it was just a prank bro
>it was just a prank

I don't like this topic.

She was ALWAYS a bitch so i would not surprise me.

hhhehehehe

That would be bad for her

i think everyone in this thread would agree that guts would get angry and cut her down on the spot

This would officially make Berserk the greatest narrative in history across all mediums.

I would fucking cum if that's legitimately how it ended.

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK! THE BAND OF HAWK WERE NEVER REAL

I can see this

Jokes aside, I've been reading the manga by it's release schedule for so long that I've forgotten how fucking massive the next few chapters are going to be. How Casca reacts to having her sanity restored, and what Guts will do next, is more pivotal than anything since the Eclipse.

I fully expect there to be fetch questing beforehand

It's not possible. Her life has been in direct danger and she never gives a fuck. You can't HURR DURR when a troll or whatever is about to kill you.

What are the chances that Guts brought behelith to Elfheim as some sort of trojan horse?
So that apostles could get onto the island through barrier or shit.

I don't think it attracts them. If the true owner is in Elfheim then they could possibly summon the godhand directly there though which would be some shit.

you cannot fake rape user...
you cannot

youtube.com/watch?v=jD3c0RwF55c

Not as an attraction but as the means of travel.
Whole world is a giant spirit world now so that would make some sense.