Winner of Russian police contest "My parents are policemen"

Any questions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F5-3Bnmt2gI
youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8
youtube.com/watch?v=zTOm7jmQNs0
youtube.com/watch?v=kSNZSfwtoKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course it had to be a nigger who stole the girl's bike.

Based Russia

We don't have niggers in Russia. He looks like typical migrant slave from Central Asia

Based and beautiful. Explain why there is birds eating weed

In Russia these winged vermins everywhere.

youtu.be/F5-3Bnmt2gI

>no blacks
There are tens of thousands of congoids brought over from communist times. Some bred with your women, one became a politician.

Ok same here because streets are dirty but they don't become zombies yet
One became your president

Our blood is more important/stronger than blood of other nations. Half-Russian considered as Russian also. We don't have "niggers".

>”there are tens of thousands of them in your country”
>literally has tens of millions of them in his own country

>being proud of integrating mulatto bastards into your nation
JUST

Yeah, we don’t consider them white like your “Slavic brother” Ivan over here

>we don’t consider them white

Problem?

That can make a cool album cover. Just add the parental advisory on the bottom right corner, and replace the red text at the top with the artist name and album name.

the russian part is pretty hard to see

We should’ve followed progressive France by abandoning the evil Nazi racial categorizations altogether

Russia is Israel 2 - just look at a list of wealthiest russians: 9 out of 10 are russian jews.

Nice

All I see is an Ape, I’m sure it will mix right in with the proud Russian people.

Maybe you should, no need racial categorizations when there is only mulatto in your country.

>the absolute state of the white race

Lagos, or Paris?

>Typical Russian head/face/chin
She looks like Russian for me, just tanned.

Since Soviet times you've been trying to brainwash African élite. Pic related, she is the race-mixed daughter of Angola dictator and the wealthiest woman of Africa

Zombie ants are better
youtube.com/watch?v=XuKjBIBBAL8

T. much?
Nigeria or USA?

Half-Russians are much more beatiful than WASP'S still.

>Half-Russian considered as Russian also.
stop lying, all major ethnic groups hate anything partly nig, central asian or northern caucuses

Wtf

>tfw a foreign lands resembles France more than France
>based niggers please breed
our women XDDDD

shhh ivan, slavs are not white and our countries are shitholes

>triggered
>tfw no Half-russian gf
Poor Murican Nazi

Rusians are not Slavs, we don't care.

that’s Ukrainian many of whom get beaten by locals because they confuse them for shitskins

Op is probably some Armenian that got bullied in school or mentally ill hapa from Far East. Maybe a Jew or troll from some shitty Russian forum

My gf

>all ethnic groups have their degenerate part
That’s obvious since we don’t have eugenics anymore. All niggers, spics and arabs eventually get beaten by Russians, Tatars, Chechens and all major native ethnic group. Must be literal masochist to stay. Totally ignore 1,5 mil + combat trained nationalists (world biggest) and “code red” condition for radical coup during the last month

youtube.com/watch?v=zTOm7jmQNs0

youtube.com/watch?v=kSNZSfwtoKE

>55% with no mirror at home
P R O J E C T I N G

All "Neo-nazi supermacists" are untermenches and end tjeir life in th egasen wagen in case of III Reich.

Just GTFO. You are just mentally ill person.

Looks accurate and well done.
But why is the black not shot?

Way to prove your point, armyaha. Muscles to front exist with every dviz. Most Russian nationalist, especially with combat training, are not Germanist NS and don’t like Reich for their lack of racial purity. One nationalist organization preferred to disband itself when it turned out that one of the leaders is 1/16 jewish

Russian cops are too afraid to use guns.

O'RLY

You look weak

probably a dirty azerbaijani

because someone has to cut down those trees in sub-zero weather

Ukrainian, civic nationalist racemixer shill state agent, jew

Next
One guy is Polish-Russian, another is a quarter Jew-Russian. Who’s more European: Sean Connery or Scarlet Johansson?

That's what the black prison workforce is for.

>Any questions?
No, I get it now. Putin's a neocon that's killing Russia, just as is happening to almost every white/European country on earth right now.

These are Black Men, not niggers.

havent saw even one in my lifetime, only few students.

Afraid is a strong word. It's just too much of paperwork if you use it.

Needs a BLACKED logo