Is allowed to to die for israel at the age of 18

>is allowed to to die for israel at the age of 18
>isnt allowed to drink a beer until 21
Such is life in the USA, how Americans will defend such laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM
youtu.be/an-tRoVgK8k
youtu.be/juFSNpjbVN4
youtu.be/4e1V66o3-D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not getting a mate to buy for you

no need to get a mate and break the laws if you can buy it here with the age of 16. In the USA all you get is drafted into the military to die for Israel.

>16
Noice, drinking age is 18 here but that never stopped anyone

many states had drinking age set at 18, but federal government bullied them into 21, by threatening to withhold highway money.

It used to be if you were military you could drink at age 18. They changed it due to "military betterment" to make better service members. It didn't work we got more shit done in the old military

drinking age is even younger you are allowed to drink with 14

I do not understand this logic, you are allowed to have guns even as a kid but are not allowed to drink a fucking beer until 21.

I think Wisconsin was the last state to have age 18 to drink.

Yeah, you can take a hunters safety course at 12, go into the woods, and start blasting away at white tail, can get drivers license at 16, can vote at 18, can have consensuals in my state at 16, but can't into alcohol till 21.

Hunting permission you can get with 16 here, drivers license you can do with 17 but need to drive with parents until 18 and age of consent and alcohol is 14

Because of weak men. Everything you see before you is the product of men and their decisions

Women aren't to blame
Immigrants aren't to blame
Jews aren't to blame
Blacks aren't to blame

Say what you want about how the world is against white men, but it's only that way because white men allowed it to be that way

>greed let the Jews rise to power
This wouldn't have happened if men had stopped them
>women got their rights
>immigrants are ruining the white counties
>blacks are in America ruining this great country

The solution?

Be a man,
take what is yours,
fight against degeneracy,
your money is your vote (don't like mega coperations? Don't eat at McDonald's or shop at Walmart.
Live by your ideals
Do what you believe in

"But I'll get arrested for resisting"
Better to die a marty than live in a world pitted against you

youtu.be/cdmhyEqCINM

youtu.be/an-tRoVgK8k

youtu.be/juFSNpjbVN4

youtu.be/4e1V66o3-D0

WAKE UP WHITE MAN NO GOVERNMENT CHANGES WITHOUT ACTION

wut?

>get drafted
>in the usa
>in 2017

Listen mohamed, the usa doesn't have a draft. Service is voluntary and has been for decades.

>is allowed to vote at 18 without any or minimal life experience

Drinking age at 21 only encourages alcohol misuse at younger ages. There are a lot of things not right but once you turn 21 you can pretty much start feeling like there's nothing left to look forward to in life.

you can drink with 14 here and teenager dont get alcoholics, being forbidden to drink until 21 raises the risks of alcohlolism becouse you never learned to use in moderation.

oh i missread your message sry

Careful Klaus, I hear you get arrested for viewing this website these days in Germanistan.

If you ever had to do SDO duty for an infantry company on Saturday night you would not want soldiers to be allowed to drink at all.

you are not allowed to drink even if you are not in the military.

Here you can drink younger. My wife told our son that he could have whatever he wanted at 16 and she would buy for him. Only one rule. It had to stay here at home and when he was drinking he had to stay home. He thought it was cool for a week. To this day he hardly drinks at all.

We can drink under supervision at 18, maybe even younger. I was even allowed to go to bars up north. They wouldn't allow that in most places down south it seems. Up north people could drink liquor in public parks. Around here you could get arrested for drinking a beer on your own property if you're visible from a public area.

Pretty fucking retarded.

Americans are puritans

You can get a hardship license at 14 in some states I believe.

I think 21 makes sense as a drinking age here. Kids here start driving earlier and driving more often just because of how sprawly it is. You could see how letting some 18 year old drive to a strip mall pub because there's no booze in walking distance of his suburb, get loaded, and then drive home could be immensely dangerous. Besides, if you're on a college campus booze is still pretty easy to come by.

The federal government held states hostages by threatening to cut highway funds unless they raised the drinking age. This is in sync with the booming of private prisons, gangster music, and the glorification of drugs.

Do the math.

M8 in most eastern european countries you can start drinking at 5,really not advisable.

Quite a few junior enlisted are over 21. Quite a few of them go out on Saturday night and do quite stupid things while heavily intoxicated. If you want to see a shitshow parade go spend a Saturday night in an Infantry Companie’s Staff Office. It is just a relentless steady stream of escalating retardedness with no break. By 2 AM it is hilarious.

That is precisely the reason why 18 year olds can drink on military bases

When I grew up out west in at least Texas and New Mexico you could get a license at 14 if your parents wrote a letter saying they needed you to drive (farm or whatever).

Yeah. I'm from CenTex which is why I mentioned it.

It's not like it's hard for an 18 year old to get some beer. It's a little more difficult for them to get liquor.
Underage drinking is an American tradition. We know kids are gonna drink, we just want them to do it at house parties and stay out of our bars.

There isn't a draft.

Only outside of the US it seems. Women back in the 80's lobbied to have it set to state laws.

Because you're an idiot?
The drinking age is the way it is in america because america is huge and to get somewhere you need a car even simply as to get to school. And no one wants a fucking 15 year old to be able both driving and drinking.
Owning a gun again this is america and hunting for a lot of people is how they get food so it is only logical that kids as young as 14 yo are allowed to own a gun and hunting license.

if you trust your population do have guns you should trust them to drink alcohol.

>guns are a tool
>alcohol is a literal toxin that makes you retarded
>apples and oranges

shut the fuck up.

How do we change it?

In high school it was ridiculously easy to get alcohol anyways. Most of my friends had fake ID's by age 16.