Cultural Appropriation

If people dressed up for your culture or stereotypes, would you like it? I would find it awesome that someone took interest in my culture and wore it on Halloween.

The Asian one is sad as outside of that awful costume, the Geisha identity was well known for its talent and beauty.

I could honestly care less.

>All minorities
not even surprised

I honestly would not give a shit. Most people dont, they just look for a reason to be offended

But, muh diversity. Fucking retarded hypocrites.

that means you care a little

>see non huwites dressed in polo/khakis
It's my culture, not a costume.

Take off your fucking white people clothes

Good one, I legit lol'd

Why the fuck should I care? It's a fuck Halloween Costume. I don't care if you dress up like a Cowboy, Greeser, or put on a fat suit.

actuall this is ok everytime someone complains about this shit its always a white sjw. Hell if you talk to Japanese they are glad their culture gets so much love and is shared and its only white sjw complaining about some whity wearing a kimono.

>Its not okay for you to dress like my cultural.

>While they complain while dressed like our culture.

Self awareness is not a thing they know about I take it?

>a japanese geisha
>obviously not a japanese person
Jesus Christ americans, get your shit together. You're basically appropriating the Japanese culture and applying it to all asians in your anti-cultural appropriation poster.

Wait what? They are saying being a suicide bomber is muslim culture?

Lol why is the nigger just holding a picture of normal clothes?

that girl isnt even a jap

Fake. Asians don’t give Fucks

I don't understand the black women pic at all.

this whole thing is because they think white people dont have a culture. so if they remove al lthe ethnic parts of amircan culture whites will be left disenfranchised and they would be right for most. our only real culture comes from the south. and the old west.

Where's the spaniard and the matador costume?

>white bullshit narrative: asians are okay with racism and are subservient

lmao fuck off

Black Girl thinks this is about stopping vampires

Do they not realize that they are all dressed like white people?

Need to make some about Vikings, pirates, knights, w/e

Asians don’t care. They aren’t that pussified

Okay then shitskins can't be any of the following

>Witch
>European warriors of any kind
>Kings
>Queens
>Wizard
>Vampire
>Literally anything cool

Stop celebrating Halloween shitskins, it's cultural appropriation.

>white brain is experiencing cognitive dissonance because his fragile world view is shattered he has to keep repeating himself

lel get fucked you pasty piece of shit

People dress up like my Heritage all of the time (I'm Irish) and I love it, I think it's fun and hilarious.
Only faggots care about other races dressing up as your culture.

Bingo. I'm not sure what is happening in the mind of a white SJW... If you feel mistreated as a minority in the USA then you really need to do some introspection; the problem is most likely you.

Would not give a fuck, hell, even we do it, the silly mariachi costume is that after all.

How nice of her.

This. Its often a compliment to the culture if someone else cares enough to dress and impersonatet it.

This thread makes me want to go to an American Halloween party and dress up as a over the top bogan

>MY
>CULTURE
>IS
>NOT
>A
>COSTUME

Fuckin' crybabies kys kys kys kys kys
REEEE

the geisha were royal prostitutes, which weren't terribly uncommon in feudal societies

Technically, niggers speaking English is cultural appropriation. also
>Kings
HOL UP

But it's okay for sheboons to literally wear white women's hair sewn onto their head and act like it's their own.

If i dressed as my cultural stereotype then people would call me a Nazi.

People do dress up as my cultural stereotype, silly. People dress up as knights, medieval Kings and queens, Catholic monks, nuns, and priests, cowboys, etc...

I'd also love to see someone dressed as the US-Mexico border wall this year.

>can't be kings
Really nigga?

Why is that nip appropriating european culture by wearing whiteface? I find that highly disrespectful

I literally wouldn't give two fucks.

I laughed out loud at the suicide bomber. Looks like an awesome costume, with the stupid little kitchen timer.

HOL UP

I don't see how someone would dress up like a self hating virgin.

All of the signs are in English. How dare these people appropriate my language to convey their dumb ass message.

I would find it appealing if someone took the time to wear something from my ancestral homeland. It's nice they took an interest. Would it be offensive ? No because I don't give a fuck.

Kek

Ok

Blacks can stop driving cars, stop using computers, stop living in houses, stop eating pizza, stop using everything made by whites.

I swear to fucking god if a black comes to me with that "cultural appropriation" bullshit I'm going to beat their fucking ass like a slave, take their clothes, boots, ANYTHING not made by a black person and tell them to

FUCK OFF NIGGER! GO BACK TO AFRICA!

people are just jealous they cant dress up as ritterbruder

Still my favorite

not having a white guy represented in the picture is not ok guys.

What a bunch of losers. I see no problem with you appropiate our culture and go to Halloween party with the typical Brazilian outfit

Most Japanese women truly don't give a fuck. It's only the little western SJW hapas who bitch and moan.

Actually we had some problems with cultural appropriation some Carnavais ago. Like this guy, for example

If these people have been living in the West for multiple generations, then what greater claim to they have to ‘their culture’ than anyone else does? Culture constantly changes, most of the homelands for these ‘cultures’ have been radically westernised and modernised and no longer harbour the kinds of seteriotypes these costumes are atomising.

How come everyone dresses up as my culture on St. Paddys day? REEEE normies stop appropriating my shit.

Honestly I think this has to be my biggest fucking annoyance with leftists, yeah alri we can't dress up as fuckin Mexicans and cant experience anyone else's culture without being culture vultures but it's all good for them to take white peoples shit.

Hold up I'm bout to order a burrito, better call the Mexican embassy to double check if my Burrito appropriation license came through.

Yep. There was that time some Asian Americans try to tell actual Japanese people they should be offended by a white girl wearing a kimono.

If he cares 1% that means he could care care less (0%).
He said he couldn’t care less (0%).

Nice

>they literally used a nigger for the native american example

Are they trying to imply they wuz the true native americans? seems like subtle social engineering.

>Culture
>Black
Top Kek OP.

But Asians literally use chopsticks in their hair. The colour of my skin means I can't put shit in my hair?

Western women are trash. Yes, that girl is western because she's clearly an ABC. Nobody born and raised in Asia would exist in such a postmodern lens

This. So that girl is confirming that dressing like that is indicative of black culture?

Also lol at the clearly non-Japanese girl complaining about the geisha. Real Japs don't give a fuck about shit like this, and they aren't very numerous in the US.

So dykes appropriating male gender culture is fine but I can't put on blackface and say the n word?

Talk about hypocrisy.

Actually, its totally ok...

Stop being pussies.

This happens when western clothing became the standard

I don't see who would. For me, it's either Spanish or southern amerindian. Both have things that would make cool costumes.Granted, some cultures aren't worth emulating:

>Earlier this month at the store
>Got in new costumes
> The brownest, most stereotypical looking little spic girl tries on one of the food costumes
>"Look mommy!"
>"I'm a little taco!"
>Turned like a dime, trying to hide my face laughing in tears.

What- What a beautiful expression of Mexican culture. I don't think anybody should infringe on that.

That niglet unironically looks like a monkey

kek

Please shoop a white guy holding a picture of an astronaut on the moon.

I never understood the outrage of "cultural appropriation". Cultures borrow from each other all the time and evolve. It is nothing new.

What if he cares .9%?

Okay. Correction: only South East Asians like the Vietnamese who live in the western world who think they can speak behalf of all Asians globally care. SEAs suck.

I am sick of this shit.

It's the left openly rejecting the concept of the melting pot wile all of these shitskins not only appropriate our culture, they're appropriating our very fucking civilization.

If they don't want to share their culture as we're expected to then they need to get the fuck out.

Trips of truth

People dress up as cowboys all the time, I don't give a shit

If you want to wear a Stetson, Wranglers, and some manly footwear, I say go for it.

Every day is Halloween.

I don't get offended at non-scots dressing up in kilts/tartan/highlander garb