Is SenseixStudent the purest form of love?

Is SenseixStudent the purest form of love?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/133267/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agegap romance in general is very adorable.

Except Usagi Drop.

I thought it was ok up until the ending?

Older Male-Younger Female age-gap is literally the best thing ever.

I'm reading at least 2, possibly 3 manga with it at the moment and it never fails to excite.

Thank you for sharing this, OP. This story gave me a heart-boner. I love nerdy sensei x precocious young girl.

That is my favorite category on MU. Are there any series that you like in particular?

Here's one I'm reading right now, it's really cute.

Does anyone else love age gap romance too?

t. pedophile

>Sup Forums
Also
>teenagers
>pedophile
At least use correct terminology and not newspaper definitions.

That's because it wasn't an agegap romance. The majority of the manga, even a good portion of the timeskipped chapters, were mostly just SoL/family drama. There were no real romantic elements until pretty late.

I guess, it was just shitty writing.

New chapter when

>Male teachers
Nigga please.

Not everyone has to be into cake.

sensei x sensei is better

please pick it up again
heard the yen press release isn't good

Source?

Source?

hatsujou keihou

Here's a hint: the mangaka's name is in the image in characters that you should be able to read.

Fuuga did it best desu.

Why are people so triggered over usagi drop, I just thought it was hilarious if anything. I don't understand all the indignation and rage which always accompanies it.

she's 7 years old? piqued my interest

No, nine at the beginning of the series.

It's a beautiful story, you should read it if you like age gap/loli/older male-younger female types of romance.

Sauce for this one

Learn to fucking read you retard.

What? It's nowhere in here.

My Little user Can't Be This Stupid

SenseixStudent?
Done and all I found is just bunch of genes and topic about it
Don't tell me this is a doujinshi.

How fucking mongoloid can you be? Do you seriously expect someone to spoonfeed you when you act like a braindead retard?

nhentai.net/g/133267/

>doujinshi shit
Dropped, waste my time.

Strap on, my nigger. If shit goes right, I'll release the rest of the 6th volume within a month. There's some good-ass teacher action in there.

Prozess can suck my dick.

>can't recognise meme50
What did you expect?

Truly, people like THIS user is worse than hitler.

What happened with Prozess?

From what I can tell, he threw a bitch-fit and stopped working on it. In the end, I had to pay to get the translation done, but if the guy comes through it will all have been worth it.

>meme50

oh yeah

Too bad his favorite fetish is vomit right now. I'm fine with that fetish, but I wish Memeya makes some old school stuff.

>tfw girl students like me but never in that kind of way

becoming a teacher was a mistake

Both are top-tier, but Older Female Younger Male is superior. It's a pity it's so rarely explored.

>ootsuka reika
YES

No, it was good except for most of second half. Also the itself ending wasn't bad.

its pretty good

and then it gets lewd

Anyone knows that Sensei x Student where sensei forgot her money I think and asked MC for food money?

is it hentai?

I don't understand the rage for Usagi Drop.

Which chapter is this page from? I keep looking for it, but I only can recognize it as being set in the winter.

HAHAHAHA no

It's quite easy to understand.
Usagi Drop is a manga with lovable and cozy first half, bad shoujo manga second half and kinda controversial ending. It's kinda hard to find someone who likes all three.

>controversial ending
why? Shes of age and dont the japanese think plots like that are cute

Not even the elevens liked the ending.

Don't forget that people who reached the ending had to read through a really bad shoujo manga.

are people saying bad shoujo manga because it just feels like a bad shoujo manga? or because it actually got moved to a shoujo serialization

I thought it was josei all the way through

For imomento i thought that was a trap.

Wat a let down.

I've no idea what the Japanese reception was, but at least on Sup Forums people got into Usagi Drop because they liked it is a parenting story. It has a nice opening chapter and is fairly heartwarming throughout. There were also established couples at the start so nobody really expected it to become what we got.
When the timeskip began and there was a ton of generic melodrama, people should have been prepared for it to go to shit. The second half was so totally different than the first half that people couldn't help be upset, and if you look at it as a parenting story, to see Daikichi fuck his daughter when people expected him to raise her and see her make her own family, of course people are going to get mad.
If the story was more consistent throughout, I doubt as many would be mad. There's certainly no shortage of age gap and incest fans on Sup Forums, it's just that the story wasn't structured like that at the start so people feel betrayed.

yes

It's somewhere near the end of vol. 6, the same chapter as the infamous くぱぁ shot.

I love these scenes where Aoki's self-control cracks and his affection for Rin breaks though.

What was the kupaa shot?

A few pages earlier Rin does pic related. It does make more sense in context.

It sounds like you haven't read KnJ yet; you really should.

Holy shit. If you deliver user i will worship you. Been praying it would get released again.

Another great age gap couple.