FBI records vault releases information on Sandy Hook Shooting

FBI records vault releases information on Sandy Hook Shooting

vault.fbi.gov/sandy-hook-elementary-school-shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo
truepundit.com/video-leaked-las-vegas-swat-audio-indicates-police-gunned-down-stephen-paddock-in-hotel/
icpchad.blogspot.com/2013/12/why-i-think-sandyhook-is-fraud.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Going to be a nothingburger
Have a bump to the front

Fake and gay

it's nothing

bmp

>Going to be a nothingburger
Duh, it's Sandy Hook we're talking about.

Wheres the JFK files?

My stepson's father's other son was killed at Sandy Hook. Fuck off with your conspiracy theory, you are needlessly causing extra grief to the victims.

Go to bed its nothing

I mean come on the fuck is the point of stuff like this just don’t even release anything

That ID
>rat

Yo thanks user

it’s a nothingburger

To be Released Friday, I believe.

Anyone else feeling sleepy?

Like this.

Bump

Only the media can view these files. It's illegal for you to see them.

niggers saying nothingburger no way you've went through the 3 PDFs already you autistic faggots

Why would the FBI even have a data vault about Sandy Hook if it was just a kid who went crazy with a gun at an elementary school?

Cause it was a mass shooting are you fucking retarded or?

which one of you did this pic related

Why was it a federal agency matter at all and not handled by local or state agents?

Probably all the dead kids

because it was perpetrated by muslim terror cell that has been operating in the north east. same dudes that did the NJ train derailment.

Dig up a grave and find out once and for all if it was a hoax

Because the FBI terrorizes its own people in order to justify its further existence and lavish pay raises. They obviously keep detailed records of all of their manufactured psychological warfare events, not just the ones they commit at home mind you. I'm sure they've got lots of neat information in that vault about the Islamic State terror group they use now, or the Alquaida ones they used before that.

So when children die it's a federal matter now? That's news to me. Is there some federally mandated guideline for this or...?

Could things like this be bruteforced with enough computer power? Seems like only so many coherent letter combinations could fit each line.

These kids?

>They obviously keep detailed records of all of their manufactured psychological warfare events, not just the ones they commit at home mind you.

Don't do meth kids

>Was just a hoax amirite

Adam Lanza was a patsy, and not even a good one. He died the day before it even happened. Get yourself up to date on something called MindSnap and start praying.

it wasn’t a hoax. the kids are dead, it’s just that Lanza was a patsy.

3 Questions to ask yourself:

1. What was the name of the NY felon that had DNA on the envelope that was on Lanza’s body? his name was redacted

2. Why have we never heard from the man that was discovered in the woods who was detained by the police and immediately told them that he didn’t do it. If he’s innocent, then why can’t we know his name?
3. Are we to believe that a nanny state like CT doesn’t have security cameras all over the entrances to elementary schools? why no video of Lanza walking in with his arsenal?

>yes goyim, if you don't trust your benevolent government agencies you must be on some type of drugs

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

Also, leave valuables in your car.

This makes me sleepy.

alex jones told me it was a conspiracy must be true

Confirmed

just start believing them dude unless you want to look like a loser in public. Srsly

Correct you faggot.

Here's a question that you'll never see one of these threads answer.

Why is there always some over explained theory the second some turbo autist goes on a killing spree? Charlottesville, Sandy Hook, Vegas, Dylan Roof, Aurora, the guy who shot Giffords, etc.

Doesn't it seem a little odd that there's always a fully developed alternate story less than an hour after it happens?

embarrassing for real

Now he was a 1337 computer hacker too? Please.

This story has more holes than all of the victims of Sandy Hook combined.

This fits with the guy who said lanza asked what to do if some spy agency approached you. Played starcraft or something together.

Isn’t it odd that the government has to readjust the story and timeline as new evidence appears? Same thing that happened to sandy hook is happening now. How many fucking times has the LVPD chief contradicted himself now?

Someone post the webm of the “Dad” laughing before getting into character.

Fuck you. Fuckin' saw your head off in public and throw your eyes and tongue at the crowd, faggot.

>report from obama/comey fbi

Completely disregarded.

We all know what happened

Id pay to see that.

his voicemails

Why is the same thing censored differently?

>nothingburger

this newb hasn't figured out nothingburger is a meme

It was curious how 0bammy seemed to always get a school shooting just as he needed one...

You're half right. They're not readjusting the story, the problem is that you already have the story. Maybe 30 min tops after it happens. And then you go backwards finding evidence to make it fit.

I can prove it too. What would convince you that this, with all the others, is a government cover up?

>your son's a pussy
lol

My wifes son died in Sandyhook. How dare you people doubt it.

Libor scandal

Yeah lots of weird shit around Sandy Hook. Seems like folks would want to at minimum look thru the FBI files for conflicting information or new information rather than "FBI nothingburger, getting sleepy LUL"

Damn, man. (((They))) really are desperate to distract people from Las Vegas, aren't they? Don't fall for it.
It's probably doctored/ redacted to shit and worthless.

Good one
Shill detected

>false flag attack

Kek

Something seems familiar, can't place what..

They changed the narrative on this a few times a released some information by accident

>blarvink

They definitely highlight his Japanese taste

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo

Well fugg, I’m getting this now.

Feeling sleepy rn, I think I'll go to bed

>that would be great

yikes!!
obstruction charges for a fake fuckfacebook page!?!

did I read his "offer" correctly?
>Give me $100,000 to investigate your supposed proof and if it turns out to be irrefutable ill reimburse your 100 grand and give you an extra 10k on top
I wonder why no ones taken him up?

off topic but similar....Las Vegas shooting info.

truepundit.com/video-leaked-las-vegas-swat-audio-indicates-police-gunned-down-stephen-paddock-in-hotel/

I fucking can't believe what I'm reading here. Is this true?

Same bruh

not sure how old his image is or what pdf he got it from, mine came from pdf 1 from todays stuff

They want us to fill in the blanks.

... Don't think there's going to be much in these docs.

Wtf

When a government agency releases files on a controversial case, you can be sure they didn't release them before they scrubbed and redacted anything and everything of importance. They even include a few juicy tidbits that are in fact nothingburgers just to convince you.

A link would be just fantastic.

Who owns truepundit.com?
Why is there no contact info, at all?
Aren't any of you curious as to who or where your news comes from?

the filthy rich hedge fund manager father's name has been completely redacted

well well well

ya cuz they would totally send the same group of kids, that were just used in a 'fake' massacre, to sing at the super bowl...

I follow him on twitter. always has solid info, usually before anyone else.

dont autistic people lack the self awareness for suicide or am i wrong. They sure always seem happy

That's not what I asked. And it's not helping your case. Even fake news CNN has real authors. Its not a little weird for a news site to not even have an email to contact someone there?

Nice try "Thomas Paine"

icpchad.blogspot.com/2013/12/why-i-think-sandyhook-is-fraud.html

hm, i wonder if that's the ny felon.. very very interesting, fbi

so what is your point? I just put it out there. If you don't want to believe it, then don't. and fuck off

I'm not Thomas Paine. I follow him on twitter. And you're a fucking idiot

Who cares

They need to release the damn basement tapes

Prove it

cross reference the table of contents for the subject of the page!!!

Blacked ....

Gratzi

sure dude whatever you say

I have confirmed shooter was user

I hope you idiots realize that even the redacted shit is fake this kid didn't even exist