European """"""""""""""""crime""""""""""""""""

I was born in Detroit and have lived in the worst neighborhoods in Miami and Philly for most of my life. Is the hood in Europe really that bad? Because I have seen some SHIT and all these pussy ass Europeans talk about their crime like it's an actual issue. Am I just being ignorant?

Bump I need answers

why does he have 2 swastikas on his cheeks though

Europe is pretty much a crime free zone. There are also no ghettos like in Murica. We only have one large ghetto: it's called eastern europe. Stay clear at all costs.

Now I've heard Eastern Europe is 10/10 gutta makes Detroit look like Disney. Is this true?

Yes, it's also very right wing and racist. They would kick your mulatto ass in a matter of seconds.

In my country there almost is no thing like a "hood" or "ghetto". But France and Sweden has area's the police cannot, or doesn't dare to go because of migrants.

I think that's the poo version. Notice the dots incorporated in the design representing the sacred dinkle berries

Sounds like Phill only with black lefties beating the shit out and robbing of whites.
That's sounds like an extension of the being a pussy problem that affects Europeans. The cops used to go into the fucking crack houses to beat the shit out of junkies here.

Compared to the US its fucking paradise. It's pretty tricky to get your hands on a gun if you are a cunt and pretty easy if you are a decent human being. No go zones are bullshit, I mean I wouldn't wander around at night but I probably could and I'd still be fine.

Well, when you say that entire cities should be treated like ghettos (Cologne) then yeah, you can say that western europe is basically crime free zone if you stay out of areas where there are people.

Detroiter here

Where in Detroit were born, boy? Bout to find out if you're a lying piece of shit

>t.kanacke
whole western Germany is a fucking ghetto you larper

Henry Ford hospital. I lived there till I was three I've spent most of my life in Miami.

I've never left joy road. Send help

crime is different here + politicians cover up crime (release criminals) to keep crime statistics down. i can take you to certain areas and be 100% sure you will get robbed (possibly beaten or stabbed) and if you were to be a girl you would get (gang)raped also. 100% sure. to explain what i mean with difference in crime, this happens waaaaaay more than in the US but in compariosn we have allot less hold ups and gun violence. i also find barfights are for example are more of a europe thing (i spend some time in the US) altough they happend in the states i find them to happen way more over in europe and most likely more intenser to.

It's nothing compared to the US even though there are still areas I wouldn't go that most Americans would view as somewhat safe. It's all relative. We're pretty much living in Disney land.

Woah hard core just kidding. Grew up in Detroit then planted in Miami for a while in my 20s, then back to Detroit. Miami is a vacation, even the ghettos (I lived in a shed with a bed and an air conditioner) there

94 and French here...the GHETTO. old man grew up on 12th street

I lived in Liberty City and Over town by myself from the ages of 15-23 until I got my life in order. Before that I was in opa locka.
I lived in Kensington (I think that's how it's spelled) in Philly from like 3 till 11 but don't remember much there than running away from junkies while playing outside and I found a dead guy one time near a dumpster

I have family that live in hamtramck and the stories I've heard are fucking terrible. My younger cousins found a man beat to death in a overgrown field while playing hide and seek. My aunts husband was found burning in the trunk of a car. My other cousin is serving 15 years. My other cousin have all been shot or stabbed multiple times. The one cousin I had in Detroit who was making something of himself was murdered by his new girlfriends ex. They always ask me to visit them but the one time I went back my mother and I were robbed downtown.

I seen the worst shit personally in Miami. But I haven't spent 10 years in Detroit like I have in Miami.

We don't have outright ghetto districts with outright gang wars (or things like that) like many bigger cities in the US, but there are no-go zones in pretty much every major European city none the less.
Can't even go a week without someone being assaulted and/or killed in Berlin Centre, for example.

>These crimes aren't as bad!
>So it's not an issue! You have nothing to complain about!
Oh boy, another "at least you're not in Africa" type argument. And crime isn't bad unless nukes starts going off in Detroit, Philly, and Miami. Sure.

What

>no-go zones
Is there a website or an ap for this?

No, the situation in the US is completely fucking insane. They're essentially allowing a return to literal barbarism in the centers of their cities.

Literal fucking barbarians, savages, roaming the streets, murdering each other and occasionally normal people, and they do nothing.

It is not at all an exaggeration to say that civilization has totally collapsed in these areas, and yet they keep feeding it via welfare and refusing to send in the national guard.

Fucking madness.

Law enforcement is equivalent to racism in the eyes of the local governments.

Miami and surrounding south florida have some of the hardest neighborhoods in the US, but its a lot smaller than chicago or baltimore. People come down here and party in south beach and say I was in miami nothing happened, yeah that's the other side of the bridge

Because every dindu has an obama phone with a camera on it now. 20 years ago the cops could roll in and beat all the tar babies to death. Now they get a fat paycheck from the city government if that happens.

Some guy used a sickle to stab some dude mid day some time ago near my, then, highschool. When his dad came to school, was going home after it the same group of people ( not sure ) if they beat up or stabbed both the kid and the dad. Met the guy that did the stabby drunk as fuck at like 2 am or so. One of the people in the group was some autistic gollum like fuck constantly asking if he can steal something. Rest seemed chill tho.

Rather have that guy than niggers let that be clear. Id say there is 1 field in which blacks outdo whites and thats the number of em willin to do crime.

The thing about the the ghetto looking neighborhoods are just filled with moroccans that just talk shit. I lived in one of those neighborhoods and what i can tell is that they are the biggest pussies. But it's the younger people that pretend to be a gangster but they don't know what real crime looks like.

No, Europeans are just rather sensitive.

He's arguing that Europeans shouldn't complain about crime or ever take it seriously because elsewhere it's worse. "At you're not in Africa". With logic like that, any jackass can raise the bar as they please. "We had 600 murders this week, but at least it's not 1000". "Nukes go off in Detroit, Philly, and Miami, but at least we weren't engulfed by the sun".

Retarded garbage.

There is nothing wrong with Europeans -really, everybody- complaining about crime, regardless of how many "s you surround the word with. In fact, thinking like OP does just gets you those gradually declining dumps he's lived in.

Restate that last part