Christcucks on suicide watch

Christcucks on suicide watch.

I’ve always wondered what are the things to the side of the body?

carbon dating was flawed. they used a piece from the shroud which was used to repair a damaged section. google it.

wtf you made me stop believe in the holy spirit

>expecting someone to read ALL that

this

The shroud used to be folded to only be the face, after which it was burned in a fire.

After the fire, nuns repaired the shroud as best they could, leading to the strange "designs" along the side.

whoa

Reddit,
go
back,
now.

Oh weird so they’re like patches that were sewn in there?

Wow, you're dumb.

Maybe time to do a bit of research before spreading fake news.

If it truely is the shroud that Christ was burried in, you'd expect it to be repaired in the 2,000 years from then till now.

He's right, though. Give a tl;dr or quit bitching. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

>basing your faith on a piece of cloth
lol

I base my faith on my faith, which is Christ

Then you are truely lost.

jesus didn't excist at all.
prove that he did. protip: you can't and you are a literal fag if you try.

>expecting a tldr of an extensive scientific breakdown of why the most significant and controversial relic in history is legitimate

Typical fedora

>tl;dr - you're looking at the face of Christ

Why do you get so mad over somethings that's none of your concern?

You faggots are the ones bringing the legitimacy of the Shroud into question, it is your responsibility to read our fucking arguments to the contrary cunt. You don't get a free pass because you're lazy and stupid.

They tested a place in the cloth that had been repaired.

You mean Cathocucks?

The only faggot here is you. Fedoracuck with that "look at me I'm so intelligent, debate me!"

This

How can there be anyone who doesn't know this yet? I've known it for about a decade.

>something i don't care about was found to be something i still don't care about

uhh, ok?

Then you should read more (see above) because it's been disproven

that statement is literally false

the first carbon 14 dating was done on a section from a repair done after fire damaged it. The results were correct since the patch was what had been tested not the original shroud.

Keep flailing godlessly