Women can't understand the concept of law and borders

I had this debate with some woman at my office the other day. When you try to explain them the need for law, borders... they usually answer by explaining that people are nice, and laws aren't.

Just like this idiotic clam who brings her illegal dad in an immigration office, and is surprised that he's getting deported. "Muh he did good, muh taxes, muh 5 kids"... she can't understand that because he entered illegally, he committed a felony.

archive.is/Lz28o
archive.is/Lz28o
archive.is/Lz28o

>I had this debate with some woman

There’s your problem.

>SJW's can't
Fixed

>majoring in ethnicity, race and migration.
He turned himself in because he didn't want to see his daughter become a loser and waste all his money.

Well you got to admit that if I talk about this with any man, the conversation will last 2 minutes and we'll both agree with each other. Talking to a woman about these issues is somewhat entertaining.

So is talking to a chimpanzee, but I wouldn’t write a post about it.

I'm also sharing an article. I feel like I'm talking to an inferior invertebrate right now.

>debate
>women

Lol at you for assuming they are capable of logical discourse. They are children. You don't debate children.

Women don't care about borders because they don't have to. They just spread their legs for the dominant male. Your job is to be that dominant male.

Thinking that you engage women on an intellectual level is pointless.

Do not debate with retards. It's like punching a brick wall and being dyel at the same time

Of course you think people are unduly nice when everyone on earth is trying to dick you. I wouldn't be surprised if opposition to borders correlates positively with female attractiveness.

>getting shrieked at is entertaining
Actually I've pretty much only argued politics with them online (where they use condescending non-arguments like unironic sweetie-posting) because in person they get mad at calm and logically presented arguments and yell or leave.
Although some smart ones already agree so no argument.

Hi

I have to admit that for me the biggest problem with arguing with women is that if you don't reply to this post your dick will fall off tonight in your sleep.

Ask her if she locks her door and if she does, call her small minded for not letting complete strangers into her home to use her bathroom, eat her food and wear her clothes.

We should just go full anarchy and allow women to be raped to death desu. Men don't need laws as much as women do, because we can band together and fend for ourselves, while women will just be sex slaves. Civilization seems to be inherently feminine.

Usually in response to that they just disingenuously say they are happy to and then the argument devolves into you saying no and them saying yes.

In that case reply I'll be over tonight then and use their stuff.

That sounds solid, if only they were humans, this would trigger a debate...
But I already know she will say "its not the same", kill the argument and bury the debate.

I rarely debate these tards with the intention of being right, but mostly cause Im "studying" them.

Of course they don't. Who do you think established borders, law and fought to uphold them through out history? Men, and sure as fuck not beta males either. If you want an even darker view of women, read about how they acted during WW2 when a country was taken over. The first thing they did was jump ship and go straight for the conquering men. I'm sure the same thing happened during the fall of the roman empire. They're not loyal to the tribe at all, they go straight for the "winner". Where as a MAN with integrity will go down with that sinking ship to the death.

Good point. They may well be saying it as a come on.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Not every girl is the same

A group is defined by its majority.

yet pol constantly REEES
whenever I assert that as a whole it is against womens rights entirely.
>b-but #notallpol is sexist

>debating biotrash
Why would you waste your time?

Here's your (you)