HAHAHAHA

I knew these limited edition Halloween MAGA hats would be hot so I bought TEN! They still haven't arrived, but when they do I'm gonna sell at least 7 of them on EBay. What price do you think I can get?

shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/make-america-great-again-orange-hat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0hMx4bdBJV4
youtu.be/3frk5076Xb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DRUMPHKIN
>PUMPKIN

ORANGE PUMPF?

t. assmad that he didn't buy the clover hat

You're a degenerate materialist who is responsible for the decline of American culture. What will a few extra dollars earn you? A gumball? Go out and discover the world.

>t. guy without the orange Trump hat which could end up being the most collectible of them all

That costs money too, idiot, which you get by investing in trumpkin hats

Great
Gonna spook the leftists with those.

I’ll buy it for a dollar

why would you buy a 45 buck maga hat without MAGA on the back? Is it for nigs who wear caps backwards

>limited edition halloween maga hat
>sold out

I'm literally crying right now. Will they restock or is it ogre?

>$45
>45th president

pottery

Dunno man, you missed the boat for this year, but we have yet to see if they will bring back the limited edition models identically next year. Just don't wait until October 24th next time
I'm expecting a thanksgiving hat and DEFINITELY a kickass Christmas hat that will proudly say "Merry Christmas"

You niggers should be investing or saving that 45$ and using it to build right wing enterprise squads.

>poetry*

Fucking Australians man

>ordered last tuesday
>still no confirmation that it has shipped
DRUMPF

45 shekels for a hat...

Ha, I like these new puns.

they should've made ones with trump's hair painted onto the top. I'd have bought 3.

>giving your hard earn money to drumpf

TAKE THAT LIBERALS!

Damn it. I would have ordered one. I didn't even get an e-mail that they were in the store.

I sold my green MAGA hat for $600 on eBay. If people are retarded enough to pay retarded prices, well....

post proof

SWEET! If I could get that price, I'd make $4200 gross meaning $3750 profit and STILL have 3 Trumpkin hats left over for myself!

It's possible. There was a big hoopla over the green hats having a clover instead of a shamrock on them, so they halted production and very few were made. Not sure how many Halloween ones were made. Do you know how long they were in the shop? This is my first time hearing of them. I ordered ornaments about a week ago to flip for profit. I don't think people realize there is money to be made from his store, lol.

$10 bill?

That was the last item I sold, and now I can't get into my account. Looks like somebody hacked into it. I guess that's what happens when you sell a Trump hat on eBay? I am not in China. On the hold on the phone with eBay right now. Thank you for asking for the proof. I had no idea my account had been compromised.

Lame doesnt even say maga on front. Sup Forums green maga hat is the current ultimate maga hat and its mine

Oh, here's the proof.

REKT BY

nice senpai!
I knew these would be collector items in the future so i bought abunch of hats and signs when they first came out, luckily i have the green Maga hat (not the cloves)

This answer has baby boomer smeared all over it.

REKT

You mean camouflage ?

no, all green MAGA hat. I have the camo one as well.

There will be a MAGA Santa hat

The green one has cloves tho... and you said (not the cloves)

kek, this thread...

I'm thinking of buying up some Christmas ornaments. Maybe wait a year or two and sell..or just wait for this year sold out.

Make America Spooky Again

I bought three. The price for three was the same as the price for two. Kinda' odd pricing there. They're not as nice as they look in the photo. They're a sort of painted metal. I still think it's a solid investment, though.

Does anybody else have the original PRIMARIES red one?

It’s the one that started it all

hmm... not collectible but I see they have doggo collars and leashes ($15 and $16, respectively) now. I have two dogs I walk every evening... this could be worth it to get someone bitten who thinks they can fuck with my MAGA doggos

tfw no quantity discount now :(

Oh shit. Just realized they changed the pricing on them. LOL.

Can't wait until next saint Patrick's day so I can pick up a green hat I missed out on last time.

They are copper with acid milled origami style and gold plated +painted

You can actually replicate them if you’d flatten one out and take the exact measurements

You just need to know how to CAD + acidmil + Goldplate +paint a little

You could manufacture them and make a lot of moneys

There didn't seem to be much buzz around these hats
Were they announced the other day?
I would have ordered one
Mix up my camo and Sup Forums MAGA hats

Nvm I thought they still cost 250$

Fucking drums really did fuck over those people that bought them for 250$

I bought 2 knockoffs (feels bad man) although they look good in my home shrine with pepe pins, the art of the deal and two piles of salt

What did you spend the 600 on?

>two piles of salt

As a symbol for the salt mining we have done afterwords? Lmao

>being this new
Lurk moar, faggot

Have a (You). That was cute.

>not having your own money to spend on yourself

Typical Democrap, always relying on other people's money.

big flaky sea salt (the best reproduction of distilled tears)

Meh, I was already looking towards donating to the campaign once the primaries were ending. I had the money to spare and my family thought it was cute to see a little Trump hat on our tree.

I don't plan on donating or buying anything until the wall construction begins.

thats what poor people say to feel better because of my fat stacks i can actually experience the world

what a sucker

OK I just finished looking over the entire product line currently on the site, and I feel like whoever manages this thing is really dropping the ball:
>Cool items SOLD OUT but still listed
>Odd pricing scheme
>Many lame items
>No belt buckle
>No MAGA antifa style face mask
>No weaponry
>No plates or cookware
>Total lack of collectibles made out of expensive materials
>No products blatantly and rudely mocking liberals
>No swimwear
>No sports gear
>No codpiece

Jesus motherfucking H nigger Christ I should send Trump a letter and apply for the job myself

Wew lad.

gtfo

mine doesnt, it is just akk green MAGA hat, no cloves.

I took a week-long cruise, lol. Wore my red MAGA hat, which was especially fun at our last stop in Cozumel. Fun times.

all*

>getting this butthurt about a smart guy making money

Sucker for what? I already planned to donate to the campaign like many other people did.

Damn. I wish i had gotten the green clover one while it was available. Good for you OP

Jesus look at this one.

What would sell like hotcakes would be a jewelry line. If they made a golden charm bracelet with a little American flag, a tiny red MAGA cap, and sparkly beads women would buy the shit out of that. I wouldn't mind a job.

>being salty at someone who enterprises

I listed it the day it came in. Strike while the iron is hot!

Thats why it will all be collectible in the end.

Limited first edition holographic typo hat

fuck you commie!

Good stuff! Im thinking about buying some more

No one likes the middle man. We will automate them all out of existence some day.

Don’t listen do the beaner

Looks awesome my man

MAGA

>Made in USA
Yeah right. Where in USA were these made???

I remember it being shilled here and someone even made a fake letter from trump to shill it

You don't have to buy it you fucking communist

why are you surprised? Its fucking punks like you that have destroyed this country.

I agree, a jewelry line would be awesome

Nah that could cost three times that, and if the prophecy it's true it could be a memento of the last days of the american empire.

I do. It has a tag next to the made in usa tag that says Cali-fame headwear

what do you mean? It was real. It just happened to have a connection with Sup Forums, but msm and liberals were mainly making it a "White Supremacy" thing, because Neo-Nazi inmates use the 4leaf clover as a white pride symbol.

youtu.be/0hMx4bdBJV4
youtu.be/3frk5076Xb4

It seems the shop is missing some basics that would sell really well. Shiny jewelry (like a charm bracelet), red rubber bracelets with white MAGA printed on them, keychains of the presidential seal or of the red MAGA cap, little teddy bears with red MAGA caps... stuff like that. People would buy it. :P

Green ones were gone in like a day. Oranges ones have been around over a week. Green is WAY more valuable.

REKT

fake and gay. cali headwear is the only legit maga hat maker.

>bought the Sup Forums trump hat
>now worth 700$
Biz needs to drop bitcoin and start buying maga hats desu

SPOOPY TIMING OF THIS THREAD
YAAAAAAYYYYY

Anything about the product being discussed? The Christmas ornament? lemme know..... until then, both of you are morons.

Also good ideas - I'm telling you man, there's more potential here that he's just not capturing

Congrats

What are you smoking?

Lurk more faggot, in the primaries the trump
hat looked like thisOnly after he was the rep candidate was it changed for the cali labeled ones

That’s not the primaries one, picture related is how they looked after he became the candidate

Wow, Blumpf is now copying Rick and Morty's idea. Shaking my head

Make America SPOOK Again!