What does Sup Forums think about the iraq war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bush and Blair need to be prosecuted for War Crimes

fucking retarded shit done at the behest of Israel

It was justified, Americas mighty military must be used for something anyway.

Fuggen based. There needs to be another one.

Not enough sandniggers fucking your wife already?

War for Jews:
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Iraq kept Iran and nearby regions in check. Toppling it and replacing leadership fucked it up, at the cost of money/resources and American lives. Those responsible for this should be punished with death. Them and their families.

I don't know does America ensure something like that happens?

>"They have weapons of mass destruction!"
>after a few years of country fucking
>"oh looks like they didn't have any"
meanwhile in the present time trump is trying to do an iraq war 2.0 with iran
>"they are trying to get nukes!"

If you enjoy the American status quo, it was an inevitably necessary but unfortunately politicised exercise.

If America would ask you to fuck your mom, would you do her in the front or back?

fpbp

Saddam did nothing wrong. He hated jews and arabs and killed Kurds, literally /ourguy/

Trying to equate bush with trump is intellectually dishonest, and you know it you fucking shill. Kill yourself

My favorite bush meme is fishing during Katrina

Biggest scam.
It was the starting of operation “greaer israel“

Pissed that we didn’t nuke Iraq.

because of Bush invading Iraq after the Mossad did the false flag called 9/11, now the Middle-East is ruined and Muslims invade Europe, not to mention because of Bush sending thousands of Americans to their Deaths in Iraq for his jewish masters, now ISIS exists and Muslims invade Europe because of the so-called "refugee crisis" caused by ISIS.

Bush = Daddy

Obama = Mommy

Baby = ISIS.

hopefully Iran will BTFO Israel and Saudi Arabia and bring Peace in the region.

you will all pay.

I liked Ghaddafi but sadam killed shia's

>wars don't create refugees
lol wut

I was against it before it was cool. In short Saddam was an enemy of Al-Qaeda and had nothing to do with 9/11. Also not on good terms with Iran. Put Iraq up Shiite creek because of demographics. Regime change hastened other axis of evil members to get nukes for protection. Cost a lot of money and lives. Was never going to be easy because Iraq should really be 3 nations and was only being held together by the rule of a strong man. I could and should go into a lot more detail but that was my general reasoning.

fpbp

Makes absolutely no sense and makes me question the american foreign policy

fpbp
saddam did nothing wrong