Putin is anti-nationalist

Don't let KGBIDF fool you
youtube.com/watch?v=tyqAWCx-I38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/07/is-aleksei-navalny-a-liberal-or-a-nationalist/278186/
youtube.com/watch?v=gEGxNveNB38
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
reddit.com/r/russia/comments/63ew4w/dictator_vs_democrat_not_quite_russian_opposition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, I love it how Sup Forums took the bait. Most of western Putinboos support him for things he opposes, and hate the "liberal" Navalny for things he wants to do away with. The (neo)Soviets know how to use propaganda, I have to give them that.

Keep spreading this Putin jails Nationalists and floods his country with muslims

They're either useful idiots or getting kremlim bux
This. He's turbocucked

Are there really people in Sup Forums who think Putin is /our guy/?

He literally just few days happened to talk about the demographic shift taking place in the West and he said "Im not saying its either a bad or a good thing". He's basically a cuckservative who talks about "muh culture" but that's it. Other than that he's indifferent and hasdone everything in his power to make Russia a shitty place for real nationalists.

He's a snake.

>no nationalists allowed in a country who's historically imperialist where people from different cultures are all free to come, live miserably and die horribly
What a shocker

keep trying guys

Yes. This board is full of putinshills who talk about "muh based nationalist savior of the west"

it is to nupol

No, I mean many genuine (and influental) people on the right view him as some sort of a nationalist-strongman. But in reality he is the Russian Hillary.
I wish there was a way to get past this language barrier, as the Kremlin is using it to forward it's own nefarious purposes though RT and the likes.
I can't do shit, whenever I try to bring this to light by translating something from Russian directly - I get disregarded because "butthurt belt"

There recently was a great interwiew with Navalny where they tried their best to smear him by digging all of the dirt they could find on him,
but he still did not bow. Would be nice if it would get though to anglophones, but again: the language barrier.

>Would be nice if it would get though to anglophones, but again: the language barrier.
post it here
>But in reality he is the Russian Hillary.
THIS
H
I
S

I thought it was widely known. He's an annoying little kike and his supporters are roaches.

>let’s ignore that Russia used to have apartheid and racial laws

but it doesnt anymore

>Lets also ignore that Russia has been actively supporting the nationalistic wave in Europe. While it is certainly not out of the goodness of his heart for that alone earns my respect.

>lets also ignore that russia is trying to subvert and instrumentalize the nationalist wave in Europe

lmftfy

That video is long, here is a better piece:
>Hitler1945/Navalny2018
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFDNR1R4yo

This was a Kremlin funded propaganda piece aimed at discrediting him, but it backfired. There is no English version as far as I know, but it is full of half truths - for example:
Navalny calls for Russia to be for primarily Russians, and wants to limit central Asian parts of the Federation to a visa system, but the video shows him as wanting to exterimate them. He also marches with the (banned) nationalist "Russian marches" but the Kremlin equates them to the cartoon version of Nazis, and tries to discredit him by association.
There is more in there, but I won't get into it now.

The Kremlin deleted the original video BTW, as they broke their own laws by openly showing the swastika, and even more so by comarping Navalny to Hitler, and it had the opposite effect they wanted, everyone was calling out the blatant Kremlin propaganda.

Not true, many Euro nationalist movements are using banks located in Russia because western ones refuse them service.

based analny

why does pol hate russian hitler, again?

btw wow russian propaganda is even more blatant in russian than in other languages

what did they quote him saying?

and pol bitches about german propaganda, look at this shit, kek

so what does navalny stand for

It supported division within the EU, which would benefit even ethnic Russians, let alone ethnic Western and Southern Europeans. Putinshit gives money to White Genociders like Mugabe for fucks sake and enables South African regime
Exactly

russian hitler according to this propaganda piece

I don't give a fuck if Putin is a nationalist or not, corrupt or not or letting immigrants in or not. Even if he is a commie or not.

I only care that Russia is autocratic and dictatorial, militaristic eurasian entity. Democracy everywhere must die and what better country to spearhead that dark crusade than Russia.

serious answers please.

>pro-gun
>send central asians and muslims and chinks back to their countries
>stop corruption in government
>less taxes and shit
>Russia for russians

1:16
"This is our country, and out task is to destroy all filth that is drinking our blood" & "There needs to be a total purge"
3:40
"I repeat that only a complete refusal from dumb, narrowminded left-liberal ideology and the move to a nationalist-democratic movement is the only way to the rebirth of democracy"

Some things might seem off, but that is because I translate from a foreign language from another.

Because Russia is an empire. Putin doesn't want Russia to become a rump state easily dominated by the USA

thats just a lie, it never had one

sounds good to me

>1:16
>"This is our country, and out task is to destroy all filth that is drinking our blood" & "There needs to be a total purge"
>3:40
>"I repeat that only a complete refusal from dumb, narrowminded left-liberal ideology and the move to a nationalist-democratic movement is the only way to the rebirth of democracy"
seems based to me

is putintv implying this is bad?

pales of settlement for the Jews, movement ban for “inorodci” (non-ethnic Russians). The latter being intact in its latest version of 1848 until imperial collapse. even if Russia didn’t have the racial laws back in the day - it absolutely should now

He said 14 words several times too

he also wants to reimpose visas on central asians so they don't have free movement anymore
in this vid?

kekd
kys OP
you ultra faggot nigger
SAGE THESE THREADS

>is putintv implying this is bad?
0:54
"A city where people of 100s of nationalities live and work together"
This is the "Russia has alwasy been multicultural" narrative in action.

More from his speeches - at 2:21
"Nationalism must become the core element of Russian political system"
How extremist, the horror.

Pale of Settlement, Ems Ukaz..

Fuck Russia.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

“Visas” is just code word to not get jail time. He wants to close fucking border all together. He spoke about only “traditional Western migration” aka “we will tell immigration officers to refuse visas to nonwhites”

>Navalny is considered a liberal in Russia despite the fact that he wants to end welfare and favoritism toward muslim churkas and the various mongoloid groups in Russia
>Russians on Sup Forums hate Navalny
I don't get it

>unless they are in Moscow*
t. кopeннoй мocквич c тpeмя квapтиpaми.

What is this bullshit?

not an argument australian putinorashka
im readding more about him, leftist magazines are REEEEing at his nationalism

>Russians on Sup Forums
get kremlimbux

>Controversially, Navalny has participated in the annual Russian March, a parade uniting Russian nationalist groups of all stripes. He has also endorsed a nationalist-led campaign called Stop Feeding the Caucasus that has called for ending federal subsidies to the "corrupt" and "ineffective" governments of Chechnya and other North Caucasus republics.

>"Those of us who are here, we know and believe that there are also 'normal' people in the Caucasus -- not only those freaks who are in power. We know that there are girls there whose life's ambition is not about being wrapped up in a burqa and having 25 children, but about living a decent life like humans. There are young people who want to study and work -- and their ideal of life is not a Porsche Cayenne and a golden gun," he told a Stop Feeding the Caucasus rally in October 2011 (watch video of that speech here).

>He also supported Russia in its war against Georgia in August 2008, using a derogatory term for Georgians in some of his blog posts and calling for all Georgians to be expelled from Russia. He has since apologized for using the racist epithet, but says he stands by the other positions he took at that time.

>He has at various times called for deporting illegal immigrants and introducing a visa regime for the countries of Central Asia.

>Engelina Tareyeva, who worked with Navalny when he was a member of the liberal Yabloko party before he was expelled in 2007, has accused him of routinely using racial slurs and basing his relations with people on their ethnicity. "I consider Aleksei Navalny the most dangerous man in Russia," Tareyeva has written. "You don't have to be a genius to understand that the most horrific thing that could happen in our country would be the nationalists coming to power."

NAVALNY, NOOOOOO

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2013/07/is-aleksei-navalny-a-liberal-or-a-nationalist/278186/

Might have something to do with the western definitons of left and right being completely warped to unrecognition, and also as Navalny himself said: the left-right spectrum doesn't really exist in Russia.

It doesn’t exist at all. It’s a French revolutionary political terminology revived by mass media in the 1980s

that's consistent with a classical liberal or national liberal position

national liberalism was mainstream in slavland for most of the XIXth century

american "liberalism" is "social liberalism" or "modern liberalism", and american conservatism is mostly "liberal conservatism".

Navalny is somewhat of a national liberal, while Putin is not a liberal at all

You are not wrong, as the right used to represent monarchies exclusively, and the last true monarchy just happened to fall ~200 years ago.

I sometimes want to say Putin should deport the muslims to prove himself. But at the same time that would be deporting a population that actually takes the protocol of elders of zion seriously.....so in 4d chess if he is actually based he wouldn't deport the muslims since they are anti semitic allies.

How Navalny would deal with aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=gEGxNveNB38
>if he is actually based he wouldn't deport the muslims
A

If Russia was nationalist it'd shrink to the size of 3 Ukraines

It's amusing that locals don't know of his genius economical plan of raising the minimal wage three times

seems like the same talking points used against based euro-nationalists to me

>le DANGEROUS populists reeee

jews have no positions of influence or place in the muslim controlled areas in Russia- so why make more room for the jew to expand?

>b-b-based muslims, they should breed my daughter too so jews dont go in her home XDDD

You're transparent, Ahmed. You have to go back

>those Half-Life 2 sounds and Hollywood movie clips...
Also
>homosapiens bezpredelius
bezpredel = slacker/no-good
They probably don't even realize how hard they are getting fucked over by the oligarchy.

If Arabic subhumans shower their plebs with nice things from resource money, I guess the ethnic group with highest IQ in the world like ethnic Russians can pull that off too

Keep redpilling Sup Forums on the (((Putin regime)))

makes sense

where does all the oil money go?
its the intention here, but you'll realise this keeps being slid

Into the pockets of the ever-needy, of course. As the saying goes - every 4th ruble turns into thin air.

explain pic related

>this keeps being slid
It's hilarious to read all the mental gymnastics in defense of islamization and anti-nationalism from all these KGBIDF subversive trolls.

exactly, they care more about shilling for BASED BOUTINE than defending what they say they care about, it's pathetic desu

It is a Maidan meme, Yanukovich apparently was gifted a toilet seat (a real one) and a bread baton made from pure gold, that got stolen from him somehow. Both the west and Russia blame each other on who gifted him those things.

why the fuck would anyone give a golden toilet and bread to people?

gold guns are one thing, but this is too much

look at this shit, more lefty shilling against Navalny

>This was the first by-election in this Parliament in which the incumbent party failed to keep its seat. Liberal officials now hope that the victory of Richard Hébert, a local mayor, foreshadows their ability to win seats in the next election in ridings that have traditionally been hostile to their party.

NOOOOOOOO, DONT PUT RUSSIA FIRST

>What is reported less often about Navalny are his nationalist leanings, ties to neo-Nazi groups, xenophobic comments and extreme anti-immigrant views.

>I’ll spare you Winston Churchill’s “Russia is a riddle...” quote and just say that it’s never that simple. Russian politics is not a clear-cut case of dictator vs. democrat — and Navalny provides a good example of just why we should be careful to avoid oversimplifying events we don’t fully understand.

>Many Navalny supporters are extremely anti-immigrant, particularly when it comes to newcomers from the Caucasus and Central Asia. Many see Putin as playing a part in the destruction of the traditional fabric of Russia. Navalny himself has played a role in skinhead marches in Moscow and earned the sympathies of extremists. In other words, if he were an American, liberals would hate Navalny far more than they hate Trump or Steve Bannon — and yet he is glorified and exalted as Russia’s last, best hope.

WE CANT ALLOW THIS EXTREMISM TO FOSTER IN RUSSIA, HILL- I MEAN PUTIN 2018

>Navalny has been a co-organizer of the “Russian March” — an annual parade that uses slogans like “Russia for the Russians” and “Stop feeding the Caucasus”. He was expelled from one of the country’s liberal parties (Yabloko) for essentially damaging their brand. One of his former colleagues in that party has claimed that Navalny repeatedly used racial slurs.

>In a bizarre video, Navalny appeared to compare people from the Caucasus to “cockroaches” that need to be exterminated. While cockroaches can be killed with a slipper, he says, for humans he “recommends a pistol.” Navalny supporters claim it’s all just a joke.

WE CANT LET RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS TAKE OVER RUSSIA

The only question I have about this Soros' stooge is where the fuck is back of his head?

Well, pol, how do we stop russian trump, the extremist Navalny, and guarantee the establish- based Putin stays in power for 30 years more?

Serve him tea.

You're being simply ignored, he's an obvious paid prostitute. Paid by usual suspects, really bad copy of cringy Spencer. Which makes him cringe sqaured.

says the increasingly nervous ahmed for the 7th time this year

You mad he gonna remove you from Russia and make it actually based?
Hmmmmm

MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN?
>And these days it’s not just in Russia that Putin is seen as all-powerful. I ask Navalny about the current alarm over Kremlin interference in the west. He chuckles at the idea that Donald Trump is somehow a “Russian agent” and thinks the west has become hysterical about Russia

>Navalny says he does his best to counter TV propaganda about renewed Russian influence when campaigning in the regions. “I tell them: ‘OK great, so Putin is promising to rebuild Palmyra, but why don’t you look at the roads in your city? What do you think the priority should be? Fixing the roads in Voronezh or Stavropol or rebuilding Palmyra? The Americans are loaded. Let them fix Palmyra, and we should concentrate on our own problems.’”

RUSSIA FIRST

(((PUTIN))) = Neocon

Kek. You are being ignored, hope there is some quality check on your shilling and you're gonna losse those sheckels.
youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ

wow, a polish putinshill of all people. You think he'll open russia's borders to you subhumans too? He prefers muslims and chinks homie, sorry.

Now tell me, what makes you like russian hillary, his support for open borders with third world shitholes needing gibs, his neocon policy that focus on shitholes like syria and ukraine instead of letting them genocide themselves and using his money in Russia as a true russia firster, or his shilling against muh horrible right-wing extremism?

Isn't that telling of the sorry state Sup Forums is in right now? Having a false cult of personality around Putin and ignoring actual political topics that do not run in parallel with the MSM.
There was a time when there were threads on countering Russian trolls, but not anymore. The demographics of this place has noticeably shifted from what it was in 2013.

this place, much like the west, has been flooded by rapefugees

Why would I want to go to Russia? There are bears and Russians and winters so harsh my balls hide just watching clips of it. You're not making any sense. The argument is that Navalny is equivalent to Spencer - a gay sponsored by Ezra Levant larping as a nazi. He even has similar head shape. Seriously, where is the back of his head? Wtf happened?

navalny is turbocuck

>supports lgbt
>supports gay pride
>supports feminism
>all his surroundings are jews
>larps as an ex nationalist but literally snitched on Russias most famous NatSocist Tesak and got him behind bars for "hatespeech"
>got recommended into globalist "global leaders" at yale by two uberkikes (((Albatz))) and anohter one
>constantly sucks the western cock believes in le (((LIBERAL)))) ((((democracy)))
>Anti putin shill that can only whine about MAH CORRUPHZHEN REVOLUTION NAO but in reality is just a pupper for ((((hordokoVSKy))) and liberal oligarchs
>completely ignores Putins achievemnt of turning russia from literal third world shithole into the 12th economy in the world and military superpower
>fanbase are liberal millenials aka the shabbos goy generation
>(((american)))) congress and (((MEDIA)))) support him which implies ALOT of ((((THINGS))))

Debate dis faggots
>inb4 ad hominem

Yes I am a refugee, no I'm not a pollack per se, but I've been here longer than any of you faggots. This is what 18 bn into open society buys you? Quite pathetic.

You better source your shit, because I fail to see any. The only kike in Navalny circle is self hating one - Volkov
>Putins achievemnt of turning russia from literal third world shithole into the 12th economy in the world and military superpower
We
Wuz
Superpower
By

Holy shit, read this guys
reddit.com/r/russia/comments/63ew4w/dictator_vs_democrat_not_quite_russian_opposition/

Turbocucked russian redditors support Putin, hate Navalny for being a FASCIST and "like drumpf", topkek
source: ass

I find anti-putin shilling to be suspicious. There probably less than 5 to 8 educated, English speaking Russians on Sup Forums at any given time. A lot of "Pro putin" Sup Forums posters are just americans and some europeans admiring the perceived notion that Russia is at least not tolerating the same sort of decay beseting the west.

Their "support" is naive and based solely on the belief that Russia will still have white people should the west fall. It isn't actually unironic support, so where is the incentive to make Sup Forums believe russia is somehow "super kiked, genocidal, death to whitey"?

From what i've noticed, its one Russian poster who spams copy pasta and as an annoying, long winded posting style that comes off as frantic. There is an american poster who's really convinced that instead of Stalin expelling jews from power he was a turbo jew and Russia is still a Zionist global oligarch to trick americans. It's like maybe 3 or 4 posters completely controlling the "Russian narrative" on Sup Forums and the biggest joke is Russian posters aren't nearly common enough for Sup Forums to even properly discuss Russian politics.

Sadly so.
>Spencer - a gay sponsored by Ezra Levant
Ok, we have a retard over here. Thanks for exposing yourself.
Burden of proof fallacy much?

they're useful idiots for the russian establishment, supporting russian hillary's destruction of russian values and genetics

They have no impact on Russian politics. I'm also pretty sure you're that same guy, like the ONLY guy on here constantly spamming anti-putin shit while also gleefully making Amerigoblin threads.

Unlike Richard Spencer, Navalny is actually White man and married to a White woman
There are shitton of Russians on this board, and many Western diaspora in Russia/Chechens posting

not an argument, as expected from low-info ameriniggers

>Navalny is actually White man and married to a White woman
and not a homo

Yeah it's totally fucking you. You and your Brazilian proxy should pretty much fuck off. You're like the new T*rk nigger poster.

He did say that “he couldnt care less what kind of private contracts people of same sex use and what they call it”, but somehow it makes him pro-lgbt for Putin’s and vatnik massess

I don't see enough, especially in these kinds of threads.

The anti-Putin "shilling" is a reaction to the web brigade ops here. Most of the westerners who praise Putin do so on a very false image, that was projected by the actual shills and RT.
And the Russian narrative is complete bullshit, and there are tons of Russian anons here actually, they are evernly divided along Huilo and and anti-Huilo lines it seems.
But is does have a massive impact on western poltics though, Russia Today was created with the specific purpose of propagating to anglophones, all external like.

Most of Russia Muslims are natives but not Russians and neither browns
Get your shit together pol

Because it’s not what triggers or interests them. All normal ethnic Russians already know “what’s up”

Oy vey
Not even reading the thread you idiots and provocateurs

Not true. Most of them are central asian and azeri, whom native “muslims” like Tatars unironically consider subhuman on racial grounds. Also, Northern Caucasus dindus shouldn’t be even counted as “native” because not only ethnic Russians, but other groups don’t want them in Fedration