The richest guy in history was a black. Do you find that ironic?

The richest guy in history was a black. Do you find that ironic?

property can't own property

That's not Gilgamesh tho.

Where is all that wealth now? Surely an intelligent man like himself invested it in his countries future.

WE

augustus was white

Lol no

>meme flag
Nice thread faggot

that's not andrew carnegie

That actually isn't even true, Genghis Khan was the richest man in the world and so was a Chinese Emperor. I don't even think Mansa Mufa was even top 10. Most of them were European, Indian and Chinese. And also it depends on where the riches came from.

>was a black

A black what? Nigger?

fpbp

And middle eastern.

Crassus wasn't black.

Everyone knows this! That was Tyrenoll (pronounced like Tylenol with an r) he was the first man to cook cocaine into crack. He lived on Crenshaw and was murdered for a vintage pair of Jordan 23s

didn't he spend most of it on bling.

Only because he got his fortune from slavery :)

Where did that wealth come from? Surely it wasn't gibbed to him by white europeans, who were getting ravaged by the black death at the time for pouring buckets of their feces out of a DESIGNATED SLOPPING WINDOW.
'

>obscene amounts of gold, doesn't invest it in anything.
>travels about flaunting bling, leaves nothing behind.
No, everything seems to line up just fine.

Ironic that he proceeded to destroy the economy of the entire African continent with all his mid money

Musa II was the richest man alive but ONLY during his time.

You think he could have spent his gold building proper infrastructures instead of a giant sand castle in Timbuctu?

last i checked Gilgamesh was white with blond hair. His gates of Babylon had over 10,000 noble phantasm. He even possessed a sword before such a thing existed

Umm no nigga, Genghis Khan was the richest in that era from 1200 to 1300. He was even richer than probably every american billionaire combined.

You honestly expect a nigger to know how to invest money well? Just be impressed that he was rich

I don't count kangz. He didn't produce anything.

augustus was the richest man in history

>where did that wealth come from?
Gold.

We’re talking in terms of wealth, Genghis Khan was the most powerful conqueror during his time, Musa II was indisputably the richest man alive during his time since gold has been a valuable commodity everywhere.

Musa II fucked up the economy of Egypt though

>Do you find that ironic?

>be rich black man
>build sand palace in middle of saraha
>spend your wealth getting food and water to palace
>die of starvation
>no black man ever made money again
Nah, not ironic, par for the course

Are you looking at the historic or modern day value of gold? If historic, which countries market are you using? I imagine that different countries valued it differently and there was a significant flux in price between them.

What’s ironic is that he got wealth being a slave trader. :^)

I thought the richest was Boss Tweed in New York. The guy embezzled so much money that it caused a mini recession in the late 1800's