Clockwork orange

>Degenerate youth not appreciating the futuristic utopia they live in, fuck shit up "coz its fun to be a troll"
>Degenerate art and fashion, even elders got pink dye hair, classic art and theaters left to rot for kids to vandalize it
>Rich folks have their homes decorated with penises and other degenerate art
>Degenerate police recruiting street bangers
>(((scientist))) turning people full autist

Was this movie ironically redpilled ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ij8ip2n7mJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was completely unironic you brainlet.

They literally used the Nazis as the government's depiction of ultimate evil to brainwash people into state-approved groupthink.

Kubrick himself had publicly stated that he found Hitler to be a misunderstood leader who got a bad rap.

>futuristic utopia
it was dystopia you dweeb doofus

Kubrick was /ourjew/, he knew about a lot of what was going on.

Nothing in his films wasn't carefully planned.

Anthony Burgess who wrote that also wrote another novel inspired by Orwell called '1985' that depicted a future Britain's descent into leftism and subsequent takeover by Islam. In it he describes 13 year old girls masturbating naked for video sex shows, how wealthy sheikhs have bought most of London and have begun infiltrating leftist pressure groups, how anarchists and punks take over the universities and how everybody is conditioned into using unisex gender pronouns like xe, xum, xer etc. He wrote this novel in fucking 1976. The guy was a literal imperial Jacobite monarchist and good friends with Kubrick who said he shared his beliefs to an extent. He was totally /ourguy/. I've been interested in Clockwork Orange since Emily Youcis mentioned it as the best example of white extremism which is actually awesome, Alex and his droogs are basically a primitive right wing death squad and though they engage in crime and rape, it is totally unapologetic and uncucked.

I didn't understand this film at all, but I got the barry lyndon message loud and clear.

IF IT ISN'T LITTLE ALEX

LONG TIME NO VIDDY DROOG! HOW GOES ?

>I don't believe it

Evidence of the old glassies! Nothing up our sleeves. No magic, little Alex! A job for two who are now of job age... the police!

Clockwork Orange is mainly about the dangers of a totalitarian government using psychological conditioning techniques in order to create a more compliant public, but it is incredibly nuanced and satirical because the world it depicts is completely corrupt and decayed for many other reasons too and Alex while being a charismatic and charming is completely an irredeemable degenerate psycho. In the novel Alex actually recants and dedicates his life to good at the final chapter, but it was cut out by most publishers.

what message did you get exactly ?

The Soviets did this even better.
The book was written during a time when people thought the future would be communist, hence the characters speaking Russified English. It's much more about that than Nazis, but totalitarianism, lost youths, and degeneracy are major themes certainly.

Will read that 1985 novel, how did i know 1984 so much it almost became a meme but didn't even knew about Burgess, in my ignorance i believed the clockwork orange but was another leftist "muh authoritarian right" book

>Alex actually recants and dedicates his life to good at the final chapter, but it was cut out by most publications.
You're right. It was cut out in the American publication, I'm not sure which others, but was included in the British publication, of course.

Thanks for the recommendation, will check it out.

*the clockwork orange book was another...

Kubriks ending was the government literally spoon feeding Alex, a prediction of the welfare state. Also if you speed up ghe red and blue background of the credit roll, like the sex scene, you see police lights. Welfare state / Police state

nice try shill

The woman Alex gets arrested for killing is literally named Catlady in the script and is an actual cat lady.

FOOD!!! alright?

Do you have a link to download 1985? I read 1984 anf you made me interested in this one

Holy heck why didn't I know this.

If it moves, kiss it.

So I came here with a normie tier movie and got a divine revelation with the prophet Burgess, isnt't Sup Forums amazing ?

Use a dictionary once in a while, dumbass.

Stanley Kubrick was totally red pilled. He even had issues with Jews. You should read his interview in Play Boy about 2001: A Space Odyssey.

The part where he is paraded in front of the media so the state can save face after his brainwashing came out public, and the camera slowly focuses on him giving his old smirk before the movie ends. Leaving you wondering if he BROKE THE CONDITIONING

this guy here knows his stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ij8ip2n7mJs
he also had a video proving that kubrick portrayed Alex as someone who wasn't actually "healed" but just played a show for everyone, to get handouts
but i can't find it anymore

I've not read it yet, I only learned about it a few days ago. My knowledge of it comes from Martin Amis' contemporary review where he dismisses the outcome as both unlikely and preferable.

>ironically

Kubrick was fully aware of what he was doing.