Help! I am trapped in a terrible school zombie survival manga

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfRbYWSd3Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz6F56JunOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Time_Kirara_Forward
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder who is this woman.

What went wrong?

Everything since the school burned down has been dull. Can't wait for them to leave the university

what if it gets axed after the uni arc?

Then I will be quite sad. I am interested to see how the story with the randall corp plays out but the biker gang is insufferable and rie is a pain in the ass right now. Kurumi's struggle is keeping me interested at the very least.

Kirara series never get axed, the author's certainly pushing the limit though.

The teddy bear reveal was the biggest twist I've ever seen.

It was pretty damn good even if a lot of people had guessed it earlier.

Probably a science teacher at the university that decided to try and figure out what was going on.

It still confuses me how society was overthrown by zombies that can be corralled by fire extinguishers and glow sticks and are so predictable they can be outsmarted by a literal retard girl.

Well that's the central contradiction of this and other zombie shows- all the stress, trauma and nastiness they sustain is made moot since the 'threat' they face isn't actually a threat.

You're a joke.

Zombies in the TWD comic were also only as dangerous because they increased by bites and a fixed amount of deats every single day. The Gurashi zombies are just using bites and are pretty weak in comparison to the TWD zombies.

There is possibly some other form of getting infected since Helicopter-kun somehow managed to get it. Maybe different strains.

It could have been an airborne strain at first. No one knows what exactly happened since it could have been biological world wide bombings.

I don't know how to tell you this but there are more zombie stories than this and TWD

Who killed crossbow dude?
The psycho bitch or the blonde faggot?

Psycho almost certainly

Nah, the sales of vol.8 is still pretty good. I doubt it will get axed any time soon
Also part of reason why this arc seems dull to us is because there's no decent scanlation since the end of school arc

True that. I miss deel

Some zombies are quite powerful though, like 28 Days Later zombies

Now you're just bullshitting me.

I'm wondering right now if I prefer to see psycho bitch get killed off gruesomely for her crimes, or turned into a sex slave and raped by biker girl until she breaks.

Why would scanlations affect how dull it is? It's great when the raws come out and we can skim through them with a faint hope of things suddenly getting better, only to feel let down when we're still not done with arc. I think the anime took a lot of the steam that was carrying the series before. It aired around the same time this arc started so I went into the arc with that mostly bad taste in my mouth. Things also keep getting more grim for Shovel so it makes it harder to hold onto that hope that she'll crush all of her death flags.

Zombies killing her would make me very happy.

Its just one of the many things that are holding this back as of late imo. The anime certainly did not help and I still think kurumi will live. please god don't kill her.

it's part of the reason. not the only reason
iirc we rarely got access to the raw since yurihou.se dead. all we got is the korean scanlation and the waterflame translating from it

Helicopter-kun didn't just suddenly get infected while flying, he was already infected and didn't take his serum in time.

That's what I'm talking about though, how the fuck did a military personnel managed to get bitten and still have authority to use a helicopter even though he was a huge liability.

Either they're really short on staff and had no choice but to send him, or they didn't even know he was infected.

As for how he got bit, who knows. There's a million scenarios where a soldier could get his ass chomped.

Who knows if he even got bit. There could be other ways to get infected.

Infected pilot better than no pilot, I think.

You saying he fucked a loli zombie?

>tfw you have no cute loli zombie to rape and mindbreak her into craving dick instead of brains.

>Mindbreaking something that has no mind

Hardcore.

Don't go on just casually insulting the walnut.

You're the one who perceives it as an insult to her while we're talking about zombie lolis, two things she is not.

There's probably a whole lot lolis that were taken advantage of during the early outbreaks

One of the tankoubon explained that the Randall Corp. was researching a biological weapon of which they had three strains:
>Alpha
Airborne, low infectivity, low mortality rate, kills the host
>Beta
Fluid-based, high infectivity, high mortality rate, kills the host
>Omega
Unknown details but likely combined elements of the first two + "do not use chance of pandemic high"

In short, the zombie virus. It's safe to imagine that the infection first acted airborne infecting a whole lot of people but actually killing (and reviving) only a few of them, who then turn into zombies who could kill with a bite.

I'm fairly enraged that the chapter did nothing to explain if this cutie got bitten or not.

Like what the fuck, who does nobody comment on that? I imagine that living in a zombie apocalypse that'd be the very first thing to check?

*One and a half things she's not you silly.

Didn't she jump through a window or something? In that case, it's no wonder that she's cut a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfRbYWSd3Dk
You need proceed to the action zombie game.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uz6F56JunOc
Before roids.

Maybe they are all infected.

Excuse me, this beautiful creature is not a zombie.

I'm sorry, friend, but either she's a zombie, or dead. My vote goes for zombie. After all, zombie still can be loyal and caring friends, right? Right?

Megu-nee sure was a bro.

She's a beautiful zombie creature.

She's a superhuman hybrid and soon-to-be cute bride.

Would you risk getting zombie aids for a night with Kurumi?

I'd risk a zombie bite for Miki.
Kurumi needs no one but her shovel

I thought it was using the window to break out of the room.

But girls can't marry girls!

Such rules don't exist in this new world.

Indeed

Condoms

Please don't force yuri into this series, for fuck's sake.

>Kirara series
Google won't give me a definition, what does this mean?

I don't think so. The virus that we've already seen so far is only a Beta strain not an Alpha or Omega strain (based on the fact that it's only spread by a fluid either it's saliva or blood)
I doubt the virus was airborne when the outbreak was started. If so, then no one should be survived at this point

The virus spread so quickly is mostly because a mass panic like every other zombie stories

>kirara
>no yuribaiting

Pick one.

>I doubt the virus was airborne when the outbreak was started. If so, then no one should be survived at this point
You must have missed the point about the low mortality rate. It's only after being resurrected as zombie that it becomes fluid-based and mortality skyrockets to 100%.

There is no yuribait at all. Where are you even seeing this shit?

I'm not forcing anything.

>infect millions of people airborne
>most don't feel shit
>a few die, get back as zombie with kill bite
>starts biting away

Unless the infection started with multiple spawn points at the same time it doesn't make much sense how it spread around evenly like that.

Since day one. This may look like friendship to you but to an average yurishitter this is a goldmine. GG just has lesser bating and in longer intervals than your average kirara series though.

I want 太郎丸 to fuck my loli wet pussy!

I assumed that Alpha strain only kill the host not turns them into a zombie based on that low mortality rate
But yeah maybe I missed some point about this since it's been a while since I read the extras
Can anyone give me the link to the extras? Especially the emergency evacuation report from vol.4

You realize this is in Kirara Forward right? The one with several hetero series in it?
Yurifags seem to forget shovel is canon straight, but think "oh her love interest is dead, she must be gay now".

Yuki-chan kawaii.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Time_Kirara_Forward

I guess the first ones just kill the host, it's the Omega that's so dangerous because first it infects airborne and then resurrect as zombie carriers of the fluid based one.

>yurifags
>logical

Pick one. And even if we ignore Walnut there are plenty of bait scenes with Yuki and Miki.