Is Drinking Alcohol Bluepilled?

Alcohol kills braincells, is bad for your liver, increases the risk of cancer and beer is likely to make you a fat loser by your late 30s.

Trump doesn't drink at all and look where it got him.

How do we stop the Alcohol Jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4780072/People-enjoy-moderate-amounts-alcohol-live-longer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/78cy1e/145lbs_to_180lbs_married_with_2_kids_in_4_years/?sort=top
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its not just alcohol, just popped into the thread and he sounds like a loser all around. It's sickening how proud and carefree about it he is, I can only see this going south for both himself, and his hapa son.

Alpha male knocked up Asian women.

And became a beta

>Trump doesn't drink at all and look where it got him.
To a place where, despite being responsible for the wellbeing of countless millions he still hasn't had a single interpersonal relationship with another human being because he is incapable of relating to anyone that is not himself?

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4780072/People-enjoy-moderate-amounts-alcohol-live-longer.html

People who drink a glass of wine a night live LONGER: Study says alcohol protects your heart and cuts your risk of early death by 25%

But alcohol is fun user. Besides there will be a cure
soon

>there are People who consider the "before" pic alpha

I don't want to know how the majority of this board looks in real life

Trump doesn't drink, look what he was able to accomplish.

people get older and fatter, user. It'll happen to you too. This guy doesn't even look bad, he's probably a good father and and IT guy or something. If he weren't making a silly expression no one would care about this photo.

Alcohol is ok. But if your drunken self brings problems to your normal life: Stop.

t. psychology undergrad

Kill yourself.

Because a significant percentage of the people who abstain totally do so for health reasons. For example i don't drink at all because i have crohns and have to make some concessions in order to approximate a healthy life.

drinking responsibly once a week is fine

we don't. let the plebs drink.

If you drink craft beer made from hops, it's the same as drinking soy milk. It has estrogens in it contributing to man tits.

No alcohol. No cigarettes. No drugs. Make America Great Again.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WLfkEEDOzI

>Alcohol kills braincells, is bad for your liver, increases the risk of cancer and beer is likely to make you a fat loser by your late 30s.

drunkeness is for niggers, but (if you have selfcontrol) alcohol in moderation is very healthy.

I used to be an abstinent and I oftne got common cold...now I drink 1 bear almost daily and I definetly see an improv.

Its related to gut helath, alcohol desinfects your gut - that is why people used to drink water mixed with vine or beer - to kill parasites.

DRINK BEER
DRINK MODERATELY

alcohol is OK on occasion but on a regular basis it will fuck up your health

No, not being able to control your drinking habits is degenerate. Not working out at least 3 days a week on cardio and strength training is degenerate. To have an interracial child is degenerate. To lay down shirtless while drinking alcohol with a small asian boy next to you is.... degenerate.

>alcohol is OK on occasion but on a regular basis it will fuck up your health

drink a day is optimal for some, everyone has their limit when it becomes destructive to health.

Who is the heart eater?

My body used to be almost as bad as him on the right, now I look better than he does on the left. Feels good man. I don't drink at all.

What thread?

nice try Ahmed
drinking alcohol is an important part of European tradition, our wines are great, other alcohols too, technological development needed to produce alcohols on current level was great achievement, wine-making is especially redpilled, interesting and beautiful

The definition of numale.

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/78cy1e/145lbs_to_180lbs_married_with_2_kids_in_4_years/?sort=top

yeah that must be a great social life you have faggot. no friends, no bitches, and a lot of free time.

Alcohol has been apart of society since the dawn of man, people drank alcohol instead of water for most of their life back in the day and it has a huge place in European and asian cultures.

t. german twink

In the USA, anyone who isn't a fat retard or a beta is instantly alpha. No different than in germany.

>alcohol is the problem
alcohol is the least cucked thing that numale faggot is up to

If you're body looks like this, naturally, you're pretty much golden. I made the transition into my early thirties and still have a well defined body. I wonder if the beers are ever going to catch up to me. Maybe when the hormones slow down.

I drink a bottle a night, I'm gonna live FOREVER

Alcohol is bad, don't you see? He gave his son fetal alcohol syndrome. Poor kid...

Can we get to the bottom of this numale open-mouth thing? Its really driving me crazy, I can't understand why every single numale does this. Stuff like premature balding, strange skin tone, blank eyes, was strange enough. But this open mouth thing that they all seem to unconsciously do is really confusing me.

When you have kids and a real job... working out in a gym isn't something u can do all day long.

Also... the muscle never really goes away unless you are starved or not moving around much... you can be fit and bulked, get fat and you are still fit and bulk underneath... simply go on a diet and do moderate exercise, its that simple.

Insecurity

Is it the same guy?

Just dont be an alcoholic then?

Im off to get a glass of fine Chilean Red you strange plebians.

underrated