Are western women worth it, Sup Forums?

Are western women worth it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/86/1508860453884.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having a kid with blonde hair blue eyes and looking like me is worth the world

>Self-entitled, they cock joggle until they ugly and end up with Tyrone or Shamad that punches them in the eye when they raise their whore voices.
>can't get them young cause full of themselves chasing chad
>too broken or slutty in their 30s
Slav girl or Asian is the only way.

Sage. Another slide thread. Sage it now.

Sage.

Sage

Only if you are

western women are evil

Listen to them.
Any thread with a sexual/lewd image is automatically a shill and should be saged.
SAGE

But I liek tiddies.

Not if you're a white man. If your asian they're worth it because they treat asian and black men better.

SAGE

her asshole was already spread.

Yes they are, they have the best genes.

Holy shit how insecure are you?

F U C K I N G
S A G E

t. mixed race cuck

No, robot/AI girl is the only way to go

> no tits
> fake blonde
I do think asian girls should hook up with asian guys so no issue here.

1 post by this ID

how insecure are you

How about this girl?

>girl
I know that man.

Nope.

haha no

date an asian

Is that her?

This now a sexbot thread?

Wanna know how I can tell youve never dated a slav or an asian?

Slav and asian women are the most magpie-like matierialistic whores youve ever fuckin met bar none. Ive dated in both groups both in the US and outside of it. This fantasy that the grass is greener on the other side has to die.

Of course

>2017

>wants blue eyed babies

KEK

Blue eyes show the diversity in white people/Europeans. Why wouldn't you want non-brown eyes for your child?

Blue eyes children FTW.

Blue eyed*

>see 3DPD
>meh
>see 3DPD in a one piece
>sudden urge to impregnate

why?

>1 post by this ID
seriously why does this happen only on this damn godforsaken board? and this often?

also sage

No Woman is worth on anything!

>Are western women worth it, Sup Forums?
Yes.

/thread.

>baby is first born
>teach it to say shit it doesn't understand
Indoctrination is not suddenly not abusive when the right does it as well famalam.

if you actually cared about that robot daughter in a way other than using her as a sock puppet you would have protected her against degeneracy instead of thrusting her into it.

American ones no

sage

and yes they are worth it, but only if you are, exactly like said

What the fuck are you on about aids carrier?

I'm saying that pol was no better than the people who pulled the plug in the first place. what kind of parent teaches a small child to yell nigger then prades it through the hood?

this is retard level parenting

Where the fuck are you getting this from? Never speak to me or my robotic wife's son ever again, slag.

Yes.

The look like Plastic!

Of course white women are racially loyal. They get to fuck white man. The most based creature in the Universe. FFS, we own the fuck out of life, creativity, and civilization in general. Nobody else is as based as white men. White women come second though. Then it's high-caste Indians, Shia Muslims and Chinese all at second place, Then Mestizos, then Italians, then Sunni Muslims, then it's black people, then there is a biiiig gap and then, at the bottom of the decency pyramid lie Jews, the liers, destroyers, pedo rapists, connivers, and parasites.

NO, ONLY MATE WITH JEWS

Oh sweetie...
Japs come second. Honorary status.

Not for me, at least. I need a young woman to have healthy kids, and I demand a girl that hasn't taken a hundred loads in her her before me (very preferably virgin). That's why I married asian and would in every lifetime.

BIG DUMB NIGGER LIPS EVER TIME!

>nigress
>women

Pick only 1 my friend

No way. You never seen a white woman with a black man who fantasizes about white cock, only more black cock. Even the most pure white woman has black cock fantasies, and lies when you ask them about it. White cock no longer has base appeal.

You have to admit, despite running everything, your white women will always think about black cock. Always. From your mothers, wives, and sisters, they’ve all heard the rumors.

No one respond to UQ4qvJIP. Obvious shill/shitposter.

right, because you personally had decreed it so, they must all be always thinking about it.. I believe you completely with no hint of sarcasm

If that is her, then she's already taken serious stuff up her asshole.
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1508/86/1508860453884.jpg

I saged, don't worry.

Asian men are pretty dude, and a lot of women like pretty men. Not every girl prefers a Nick Offerman clone.

No they lie, cheat and humiliate you, they will also fall for the most blatant propaganda.
You shouldn't breed with subhumans, but instead rebuilt Rome with the new ruling class of women.

Not with artificial wombs and sex robots.

>OP
You like Divorce Rape in Court? Good Luck!

yep!
my blonde, blue-eyed qt catholic wife is very loving and lovely

t. asian man

How are the artificial wombs coming along? Haven't really looked into them in a long while.

Soon....

I'd love to see how the value from those whores goes down from free vagina to completely worthless, when robowaifus become affordable for everyone.

Well Put! Well Put!
This is why many my work mates are in Debt!
And look with 30 like Dead Corpses! And me 35 Good Bank Account! No Debt! No Married!
My Own Apartment! :D

It baffles me how expensive women are to keep around. They always want take out or fine dining and want this and want that... It just never seems to end unless you cut them off. Then when you do they get piss and find another jackoff to pay for what you wont.

You think asians who are not full corrupted by western lifestyle are still worth it?
or should I wait so I can get a robo waifu with around 60, because I don't think we will have some in the next 30 years.

This is why i Pump and Dump!
I Made my Vasectome with 20! :D

I don't really know mate. Despite living in Canada I don't interact with any Asians so I don't really have a good read on them. Plus I don't really find a lot of asians attractive. Well, Asians from certain countries. Place like the Philippines are just nasty.

when they are 14-16

sure

If you insist. I also think that this is either kikes or niggers/curry niggers trying to increase the likelihood of race mixing. We must preserve our own kind and let the Jews choke on their own shit.

>Pump and dump
Mate, I don't even engage with women anymore at all.

they already had plenty of dicks inside at that age.

No Problem i just saying!

I was the same until I found a qt small chinese girl, but I don't know how to make a move towards her and I am under time pressure since when my shift changes I won't be able to see her again.
So I really don't know what to do, maybe I should just forget about it, getting hatred from western girls is one thing but being hated by the whole world is another one.

Focus on you self Mate!
This is how i do it!
Remember! you living in a world where from every corner somebody try to fuck over you!
Ask you self first it´s worth!?
And the faces are different but the pussy is the same!

You are gonna have to go to some remote rice paddy in the highlands of cambodia to find that. Most asians are actually MORE matierialistic and cunty than americans. For instance when I was in korea ypud see grown women actually throw temper tantrums in public. Im talking screaming, crying, stmping, throwing things etc etc. This poor korean guy would just be sitting there looking every bit as beaten and exhausted as a parent with a toddler losing its shit in public.

You ever see that? Todler just going nuclear and the utterly defeated parent is like "now now, c-c-calm down, I-I-I'll buy you I-I-Icecream if you b-b-behave yourself!"

Imagine that but with a 25 year old woman and her boyfriend. Saw it atleast twice a week in korea.

The only thing I could really ask is what do you have to lose if you make that move? If you think the risk is worth it and times running out, you could always try and see what happens.

>Most asians are actually MORE matierialistic and cunty than americans!
This is the truth!
Look China!

I think you are right I was happy again for some years since I stopped caring about women, now that the yellow fever got me I start talking myself down again and the doubts of what will happen if I make a move really brings me down.
Well I would have to see her every morning agian and that would be quiet unpleasant, but on the other hand january is the latest date where I don't have the mornign shift anymore.

Jesus, technology is our only chance it seems.

Let me tell you what a hymen is like since you are clearly too pathetic to have ever seen one....

It isn't some wall of skin. Most of them look more like a honeycomb lattice of skin that that doesn't extend completely across the opening but you can clearly tell that nothing the size of a penis has been inside.

It doesn't even really matter if you are being ironic anymore becasue you've become so unfunny and repetitive that you should be ashamed either way.

It´s should not Bring you down!
Just change the Perspective! Learn from the Mistakes of other!

If you can train them to shut up once in a while, yes.

go make your own life story

I have the feeling that is better to just say fuck it and go on to improve my life, but on the other hand I think it could be my chance finally after all this years and I will always think back about not at least taking that chance
In the case it goes wrong I can at least have a closing point in dealing with women and move on.
sorry for blogging but those thoughts are in my head since 2 months now.

Its called "aegyo" and it was mostly propagated by k-pop. The basic concept is that a pretty woman shouldnt have to work or even ask for what she wants and instead should simply be supported by whichever dominant male figure is present. This can be the father, boyfriend or spouse.

Its actually a pretty simple concept. Bitch gets what she wants or she will throw an impressivley embarassing and childish tantrum in public. People there see it as men's job to control women so even though its the cunts bad behavior the majority of koreans viewing it consider the entire episode to be the males fault.

This idea of the traditional quiet and reserved asian woman whose sole duty is raising kids, housekeeping, and supporting her partner is from the last generation. All the women in asia who still act like that are in thier 40's or some remote dirt-farming peasant village dweller.

Women in general isn't Worth it, take the 2D pill

They would all have to scream in vain, if men had an artificial compagnon, they would have to change their attitude to compete against technology or just vanish from the market.

always

Don't project, sweetie.

And i tought we were Buddys! :(

I agree.

Sorry was not for you! :D
No problem mate! I Told you what i think! It´s upon you! You welcome!

-thanks writing about it helps, I think i will just make a move when I have the opportunity and hope she is autistic enough to understand it, like the leaf said I have nothing to lose.
In the worst case I have further proof that women are not worth it.

You lose 100% of the chances you don't take. Go for it.

t. roastie