POZZED

Guy should have done this in California, he’d be considered a hero

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/maryland-school-aide-with-hiv-accused-sexually-victimizing-42-children.html

I’m guessing near DC, the gay capital of earth

Ya fuck bois

Merica!
Merica!
Best in worlf!

Best in worlf!

Reeee

Reeee

Reeee

>*Star Spangled Banner Anthem starts playing*
>MAGApedes and liberals step up to congratulate this urban youth

Can anybody explain to me why we should do anything less than slowly flay this nigger alive in a public square?

He's a based black MAGApede.

>Maryland

Baltimore used to be such a nice city, now its like 85% black and shit like this goes down

Imagine how many hundreds of replies this thread would get if it happened in europe not am*rica

imagine if you were so butthurt that you had to go into every thread on Sup Forums for days and whine about Americans, oh wait.

not painful enough, shock and whatnot

i propose the use of Narcan in conjunction with torture to ensure prolonged suffering

Sounds like a great way to catch something, friendo. Incinerate him as you would any other biohazard medical waste.

Why dose this Suspected Pizza Supremacist look so familiar? Its so ODD its like I've seen this guy on TV or something...

Hey kid. Can you hit a baseball? Then shut the fuck up and get back to being poor.

Any of those kids white and I'm gunna flip

Considering that the latest generation of americans is maybe less than 30,000 a year in a nation with sky high taxes and living cost, Id say stay poir yourself.

Unless youre one of those boomer cucks that has a steady job to feed your opiate addiction.

But by all means, jerk off to the thought of being the bestest in wurlf and having ugly HIV fags buttfuck your kids in school.

Just repeat: bes in wurlf bes un wurlf best in wurlf reeeeeeee

Maryland man is far scarier than the funny Florida man

>when a pedophile is finally black he is HIV positive

LMAO

But seriously lynch him

Half of gay and bisexual African Americans have HIV.

HALF.

>being butt hurt enough to respond

>fat
check
>nigger
check
>aids
check

welp that adds up. remember to always make your own food and never go withing 20 feet of any nig ever.

>ay brah, we ain't gay we only like dat puzzy

Sprained ankle bro, lots of spare time

:D

it 4d cheker trubp will save us!