youtube.com/watch?v=05_r5Czc0DE
youtube.com/watch?v=9n900e80R30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

high iq with autism can be radical

You know we had to do it to em

don't talk to me or my son ever again

>belgium
bongistanis aren't welcome on Sup Forums

Where did the German poster touch you, user?

unification of germany was a mistake

>that pic
lmao. Americans have a weird definition of whiteness

Because fuck you that's why.

Removing Prussian dominance over Germany was the biggest mistake, faggots on Sup Forums gargle on the 3rd Reichs dick and fondle its balls even though the 2nd Reich was superior in every way.

What would you expect of a bunch of brainlets who get their history from StormFront and Sup Forums?

>Germans ruining Europe
>sasy the fucking burger
Read a history book that wasn't written by one of your braindead countrymen, nigger. Your shithole of a nation and the French revolution are the two biggest factors causing the decline of the West.

Your jews did it you fucking pathetic bigger.

>Destroy Rome
>Protestant revolution
>Communism
>Existentialism
>Frankfurt school
>WW1
>WW2 (just stop it will you????)
>Made nationalism taboo when in reality it is only German nationalism that is bad
>European union
>Flooding Europe with mudslimes
>Probably WW3 as well

Germany is literaly to blame for everything

this^

>phone-posting

Kys LARPer

You’re one to talk asshole

REMEBER THE 6 MILLION, HANS?

>only german nationalism is bad
this is why we keep doing it over and over, to force that jew lie out of your brains once and for all next time (hopefully)

Good fucking lord, that pic tho, lol

Anglo-Saxon reporting in.
Germans are a truly barbaric and uncultured peoples. Their austic sperg-outs has caused tremendous damage to the western world.

We must finally solve the german problem by enslaving their entire population to serve the superior Anglo. And we all know Germans will go along with it because they are a bunch of conformist pussies

Post your nose, shlomo.
also
>0.0% jew
they always mix a bit of jew in, nice shop doe

No germany needs to be broken up and subjugated like it used to by in the Holy Roman Empire

Eternal barbarians
Destined to destroy Europe again and again endlessly

Salty germans mongrels mad about the racial purity of the anglo people.

Ben Franklin was right, germans aren't white

wow impressive

why ? do you need our scientists to build your rockets again?

>Destroy Rome
The empire was weak and succumbed on its own degeneracy and societal decline. If they'd been redeemable, they wouldn't have fallen to German tribes
>Protestant revolution
Without your help it wouldn't be as prevalent as it is today
>Communism
Marx was a Jew, not a German
>Existentialism
mainly French
>Frankfurt school
Jews
>WW1
Germany only sticked to promises it made and didn't break alliances. Without American intervention and jewish influence in German internal affairs, the war wouldn't have dragged on for as long as it did and monarchy wouldn't have been forcefully removed from Europe because of muh (((democracy)))
>WW2
Thank the anglos for avenging muh glassed juice and initiating total war.
>made nationalism taboo
Denazification was a purely American operation. WW2 itself I went over already
>European union
Its beginnings were mainly influenced by the French, not the Germans.
>flooding Europe
if not for the burger, we wouldn't even be in this democratic mess
>probably WW3
>le based Zognald won't start it
good one

whatchu talkin bout, m8? I wouldn't dare messing with your greatest ally.

>Muh submarine
>Muh rockets

Lol all the V2s and U-boats in the world couldnt have saved you from the Anglo-Saxon warriors

Also if you want to compare the number of German inventions to Anglo inventions you will be completely BTFO

Actual British people don't even come up 100%. Download one of their 23andMe caps if you want to be realistic.

>Destroy Rome
Multiple factors are to blame for that
>Protestant revolution
Catholicism is a pedo scam and only Orthodox are real christians
>Communism
Kikes
>Frankfurt school
Jews again
>WW1
Austria-Hungary
>WW2
Self defense
>European union
French
>Flooding Europe
US destabilized the middle east and north africa

Go fuck yourself nigger.

For the purpose of graphing demographics, hispanics are in fact, white. You are either hispanic of white origin or hispanic of black origin. This is how they conduct censuses and record data.

Germany is not really responsible for existentialism

>56%

Fuck you Mehmet. Back to destroy yropoor.

taz.de/!5453932/

I really enjoyed all of Germany except Berlin. Fuck Berlin. I stayed down in Neukölln and it was one of the most disgusting sights I've ever seen. The U-Bahn was crawling with bearded arabs / turks and I swear 10% of the women wore the hijab, not to mention the graffiti. I prefer based Österreich

They're half Amerindian

The most likely WWIII scenario
>Poland refuses to take in refugee quota
>Germany declares war to forcefully diversify the bigoted polacks
>France instantly cucks to their German overlords
>Trump and Putin declare war and BTFO of german for the third time in 103 years
>The superior anglos take home German fraulein war brides and give them their superior anglo seed

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA

M8, literally every single one of your education facilities and 90% of your public sector has been subverted by jews, jew lovers and commies. The only place with a more jewey public system could only be Israel and even that'd be a close call. You're in no position of pointing fingers and call others lefty, m8.

You guys are all idiots.

Sounds like you got some bad news in your test senpai

You're blaming us for jewish crimes

Can I please have your precious american semen ? Im a degenerate german potato donkey who would do anything to suck a big american dick.

Semen Semen yaya im my mouth fast pls

youtube.com/watch?v=05_r5Czc0DE
This is now a southeast Europe hate thread

zegt de oranje lullen-likker

Stay mad kraut. Americans took home thousands of your slutty fraulein after the war

>Poland refuses to take in refugee quota
The Polish government is incredibly cucked. You'd know that if you'd actually inform yourself instead of listening to memes. They are huge EU shills and will bow to any demand once the money stops flowing. The only reason they can hold off fugees is that the EU is weakened right now and the elites try to forcefully hold it together. Once reforms have passed that strenghten its institutions, Poles won't have anything to put pressure on Brussels anymore. And thanks to them and the rest of the gib receivers being so pro EU, these reforms will be passed.
>le based Putin
Jesus Christ, you're retarded beyond salvaging. try to look at Russian politics instead of listening to Sup Forums and assess for yourself if he's th egreat ally you think him to be. Do you think it is a coincidence European lefties have very close ties to him aswell?

>DENY DENY DENY

Yeah right you soulless Krauts. The fact that whenever Europe goes to shit Germoney is always found in the middle of it is just a coincidence right?

There is something seriously fucked up about you.

>kraut
>ja with a y
Nigger, really?

Not even sure if bait coming from a German

>The fact that whenever Europe goes to shit Germoney is always found in the middle of it is just a coincidence right?
I don't know if you're actually an idiot or if that was self-aware irony about geography
But yes, Germany is in the middle of Europe, Sven

>DENY DENY DENY
>countering arguments by using ad hominems and generalizations
>Swedish debate culture

Wish I had been one of them ;((( At least my great grandma had the pleasure of having an american hero soldier inside her. Thank you America youre the hero of the entire world.

I need usa cock im my potato vagina

Cock
Cock
I need dick

Forgot the EU flag, didn't you?

Kill yourself, bigosnigger.

absolute state of Germany

But the 2nd reich didnt gas a bunch of jews

I'm a bit concerned about my neighbours. Angela Merkel did a lot of harm to them.
People said about Poland were loseing good relations with neighbours, but right now, Poland have at least v4 club we watch for our backs.

Germany had france, EU and France, but they lost it. EU is a trash that have no power, and proved it many times lately, and France is stabbing Germany in the back, with this Macrone incident. Austria wants to V4 group aswell. Merkel is finished, they have denbts to pay, and can't collect denbts from greece and others.

I'm almost like to want to help them. They lost their nerves with this Angela Merkel European Kaiser thing, but it was hard times. EU did a lot of harm to Germany offering them power they could not give them. And they fell for it. :(

Keep warm in there Germanny friends. I hope you won't lose your nerves and won't do something autodestructive like nazis did.

Read my post closely. I clearly am an opponent of a further EU integration. But if it wasn't for most country's politicians attitude of favouring money in their own pockets over the people they try to represent, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Politicians like those in Poland preach water but drink wine.

LOL FUCK GERMANY

pls otto you know every 19yo german girl who just finished abitur would suck 15 american hero dicks to live in america which is the greatest nation on earth.

god bless america and their hero soldiers.

Polish concern trolling is kinda funny tbqh

FANTASTIC post

>t. Austauschstudent
M8, anti-americanism has always been trendy in youth circles. Young lefties (99% of young people) hate burgers because Die Linke tells them to.

youtube.com/watch?v=9n900e80R30
Reminder that eternal hans brainlets took darwins ideas and chimped out with it.

Still no rapefugees would ever come there.

I'm sorry lad, you trust to much this European Union. It is a Union not a federation man. It can do nothing. If they would try any control right now, after brexit, it will collapse. They are on a mercy of independent governments. Polish government know this very well, we politely don't talk about it, becouse EU share money with us, but, they are trying to suck it dry untill there is anything left to suck.

>supported Lenin comeback to Russia
>gave Lenin money for revolution
>excepted Lenin will ruin Russia and Germans will conquer them

literally Germans with their retarded plan created Soviet Union

Look here. If the current trend continues, they will be forced to. The EU doesn't have many priviliges over nation states, but if politicians don't stop supporting it, it soon enough will have and Brussel will be able to disrupt national level decision making even more. I in no way approve of this and wouldn't want to see the Poled getting enriched aswell, but if thing sdon't change soon, not even le based Eastern Europe will be save. Apathy because of a phony sense of superiority led Germans into where they are no. Poles shouldn't commit the same mistake.

t.Ich bin ein strohdummer Nazi. Ich verbreite Hetze über das Internet und teile sämtlichen Dreck ohne Überprüfung

Doesn't EU law override member state law? Sounds pretty cucked. So much for "sovereignty"

Check out this picture Svenhmed.

M8, don't blindly support your politicans. When in doubt, always assume they work for their own interest and not that of the people. Don't overestrimate your role in the EU. You might don't want to hear it, but compared to Germany or France, Poland doesn't have even nearly as much influence. Don't start slacking because you're confortable right now, this is the exact disease that makes Germans like they are: apathetic, careless and apolegetic for their own shortcomings.

I don't know, Germs always laugh about us, and like to be protective for us. This is why I act to them agresively sometimes, becouse we know how to handle ourselfs. They think they are better for God know what reasons, and all. But personaly, I like them, wish them well and I think that if they would really treat us as partners we could rule the world together, ofcourse with our V4 friends on the board.

Germs always had aspirations for western europe more than central. They will not accept independent V4 countries, and always tried tell us what to do. But I know they want good.

Just wait until we sperg out becouse all of the bullying, all of you will regret challenging germany.

And defeated for the third timr

>implying chinks/Russians don't nuke your ass and claim Europe for themselves as we sit back and shitpost the hans had it coming
>implying if above doesn't happen v4 wipes your cuck ass army and saves europe

>Thank the anglos for avenging muh glassed juice and initiating total war.
German mongrels absolutely appropriated nigger mentaliy. Shouldn't chimp out against anti-semitic Poland then.

At least we're not as bad as Sweden.

We are not such important for EU like France and Germany this is true, but we are important country for our region. And our land is valuable, a lot of flat terrain for food industry. And we are strategic country for EU, if it want to expand.

CCCP did a lot of bad for our economy, but we will grow fast as we do. Sooner or later we will be a lot more influential.

Also we can't let ourselfs to be lazy, becouse we have a big whip as Russians behind our backs. Russia is not a direct threat for Germany so after fell of Iron curtain, you just don't have motivation.

well i love you Germany

t. literal 10 year old

...yet

>>WW2
>Self defense
Invasion of Poland, invasion of France, invasion of benelux countries, invasion of Yugoslavia, invasion of Greece, Barbarossa. From when attacking all of Europe counts as self-defense, kraut?

swedish cuck complains about germany lol

sieg heil du dummer betacuck geh die futt deiner ollen lecken nachdem ahmet sie geballert hat lol lol

What if I like Sweden too?

literal toddler tier

wow rude

It's ok I used to like Germany and Sweden too. Then I grew up

So why the hate then?

They broke him.
He became a cuck.

Don't you know, feeling national pride is evil and you should only support based post nationalist organizations like the EU, goy.

because swedes dont have a valve for their agressions, while we in germany can fuck a decent 9/10 for 50 bucks in the next brothel
thats why we are more calm than the easternand northern european virgins

Why can't we have France hate threads?

Svan should love his own country to preserve the way of life.

Sven can get fucked in the ass whenever he wants, though.