I've never had an expirience with niggers in my life

I've never had an expirience with niggers in my life. What are they like? Do they resemble churka Akhmeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KvNis_A6UaI
youtube.com/watch?v=YP3-gmuOzjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-KJvZIN9w
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681
youtube.com/watch?v=E4ODmYvBJA4
youtube.com/watch?v=eADLmE5u27I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It depends on alot of factors. In general though the things I notice are general anti-social behavior, such as lack of concern for other people around them. General lack of concern for their own safety as well. They will walk out into traffic all the god damn time and assume you will brake for them. If they can avoid paying for something, they will. And if they don't understand something (Which is often) they will not accept your explanation, but instead get really angry. Probably because they don't understand the explanation either.

They are nothing like Akhmeds.

Are they as dangerous to white humans as Akhmeds in conflicts that they cant stab you or shoot you? Akhmeds love pulling out a knife during a fight.

Blacks are more likely to pull out a gun or go get their gun, which is almost always illegally obtained.. But yes, weapons are common.

Most are dumb but they seem alright for the most part.

This is true
For example, white people can stand in line at supermarkets or restaurants. Niggers need 3 times the space because they always are swirling around, making ape-like movements which they can't control. Half the time they have a half-smoked joint somewhere on them which gives off a pungent smell.
If there is a nigger family in your store, the nigger family is the focus of all attention. You have a fat dreadlocked sheboon milling around, looking at random articles. While 2 nigger kids are running laps around the store and thinking about stealing products. Dad will be listening to nigger music and basically dancing at the beer section, taking up al lthe space there so nobody can grab beers. You are lucky if he doesn't light up his joint. When they gather at the check-out they are like a small hurricane. Everything in their path is at risk of falling over or being ruined. The kids keep yelling and jumping. Dad doesn't have enough money to buy the groceries. It takes another 30 minutes for them to finally get money and leave. After they leave dad opens his beer outside but there is a policeman ready to give him a fine. It turns out that dad is on probation for being a violent nigger drunk who can't control himself.

I wouldn't say "lots", but I've a few black friends and acquaintances throughout my life and no real bad experiences. That's because I've usually met them through work or school and share some kind of common interests like video games or anime or whatever. That means the ones who can't hold down a job or stay in school get filtered out of my life. Also I can't stand ghetto culture or rap music, that further filters out nig nogs. Finally the black friends I've had talk in normal english, which means there has to be a certain level of intelligence. Take Marques Brownlee as an example, if you close your eyes and listen he sounds white. You can tell he's not one of those 'good boys who dindu nuffin'. youtu.be/KvNis_A6UaI

However now there seems to by a lot more racial hostility being stoked among blacks. Maybe it's always been there but I'm only now (in the past few years) noticing it. Do not live in a black neighborhood, do not send your white kids to a black school as that would be child abuse.

Black Akhmeds (Somalis) are the most dangerous animals alive.

Just remember, some niggers are more niggerish than others.

>eating at a crowded restaurant with gf
>group of around 8 black people get seated nearby
>they order, then ask a group near them to switch tables because they need more room
>their food is brought to their original table because they failed to tell the staff
>now the black group didn't want the food because a few of the plates were placed on the wrong table for 5 seconds untouched
>staff recooks entire order for them
>paying their bill, they had a few dollars(under $5) change from what was around a $200 dinner
>loudly say "oh well, at least dey gettin sumptin" and leave.

I am friends (and neighbours) with a married nigger from France that has a nice wife and a great-looking teenage daughter in Bulgaria.
Great guy - perhaps if you treat niggers nicely they would treat you just as nicely in return.

Some fucking fat stormfag wrote that shit in his mother's basement

I doubt that its from american renaissance

Everyday, every fucking day i have to explain to nignogs how a fucking queue works

Respond to all shill and slide threads with a pizzagate dump

Bulgarians are half turks though.

Britbong, I shit you not. This is how it is in black schools.

Eh, more like 1/8th.

>perhaps if you treat niggers nicely they would treat you just as nicely in return
>based on 1 anecdote
>1 anecdote, from motherfucking bulgaria
Please, do tell us more Bulgaria. You're our resident nigger expert

>live in a large town (pop over $20k)
> demographics are >95% White
>Last black I saw was two days ago
iktf OP, but unfortunately a nearby metro is full of them, so I occasionally have to deal with them. It's over-rated.

and you're 100% subhumans

It's rare to find a black that has matured past the age of 17

How fucking old is that girl??

Dude looks like he's in his mid- or late 20s and she looks 15 or 16??

It's like being around a chimpanzee that can stand upright and talk.

Tbh most sub saharans I've met act a lot like drunk Irish or low caste Russian (which is 95% of Russia).
They are impulsive, aggressive, overly emotional, lack rationale, no empathy, no foresight but can be overly kind to the point where it's detrimental to their own being.

wow so bulgaria has cucks

he told you the truth balkans are disgusting turks

I have had several experiences with black African American Negroes one of them has sexually assaulted my mother in front of me I was forced to watch but masturbation was an option so I acted upon that because reasons

>subhuman

he doesn't make friends with wild animals fucking his own people

You lucky sum biatch

Basically 12 year olds with massive inferiority complex, total lack of any abstract reasoning, speech impediment , short temper and propensity for violence at a drop of a hat.

except croats

Do you know Arabic? If so, please tell me the title of the song in this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=YP3-gmuOzjA

fuckoff kurd

Dude in OP is Philko, a pretty based black guy from NYC. He teaches English in Russia and Ukraine.

Also, he hates black women.

Most nigras in America are far more mavelent then this guy.

Thats how it supposed to be. All niggers are subbumans and have no place in Russia

Nailed it.

also lack of empathy most blacks I meet especially the ghetto ones cant seem to put themselves in another persons shoes.

I see blacks in my local supermarkets all the time and have never witnessed anything like it

But the nigger blacks wives.

أغنم زمانك

have you ever been to a zoo? and seen monkeys? well imagine monkeys that are 2-3x bigger, stupider and more violent. Viola you now know what the American Pavement Ape is like

Ive seen them once or twice here, but mainly in Italy where they sold shit like selfie sticks etc, never spoke to one tho.

Do you have a link to the song??

other half gypsy.
Bulgaria always been like this.

Bulgarian """""nationalism"""""" is mixing with subbuman gypsies, turks and greeks as long as they are orthodox

Bulgarians or Bulgaria never did a removal on racial basis - only on some gay ass shit like religion, state loyalty etc. They WUZ NOT some glorious fighting race. BULGARians have THE WORST record on anti-ciganism. The only race to not genocide or oppress cigans. Some even interbred with them. Most of the cigans in Bulgaria that became socially accepted are ashamed of their cigan ancestry so they present themselves as Bulgarians. It's mostly the case with the less pigmented examples.

Take a look, """"Bulgarian"""" cigans and those pretending to be Bulgarians:
Boyko Borisov - politician
100 Kila - singer
Veselin Mareshki - businessman
Valeri Simonov - politician
Rumen Radev - politician
Nikolay Barekov - businessman
Rosen Plevneliev - politician

Or this fuck?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-KJvZIN9w

Why don't Bulgarians kill him? He desecrates Bulgarian ethnonationalism by singing any patriotic themed song

tl; dr- genocide cigans and anyone with a drop of cigan blood

And only THEN they can dare to speak about removal

niggers are dangerous in packs more than anything. there are some brave enough for solo fights but most of them are abject cowards and only attack when they have extreme numbers

They are cool make nice raps

Where the fuck do you live?

Niggers are incredibly loud. They seem to have a general unawareness of their surroundings. Niggers don't comprehend or care when their behavior or actions cause others discomfort or awkwardness. Their idea of consequence is skewed beyond repair. They're like little kids in a lot of ways.
This is part of the explanation behind the "dindu nuffin" mentally they have. Ruining someones day or making their lives miserable does not rile them up; they lack empathy and are too emotionally childish to ever experience it themselves, so to them it's no big deal.

Next time you see them - fuck them up, moron.

Wow it's almost like if you kill subhumans just for not being White, they don't come

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-student-manpreet-kanhaiya-s-death-in-poland-a-mystery-1.3302681

>be non-white subhuman (((from Canada)))
>go to Poland
>die

nonwhite tries to talk to you in your native land? spit in his face and break his teeth

I found something like it. Hmm interesting, is this a common song that is performed by different people or something like that?? I'm half Iranian btw, I wish I knew Arabic. I would rather know Arabic than Farsi, and I know neither of the two.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4ODmYvBJA4

Moscow, Belyavo obviously. It’s where international spic/niggers students (brought by Putin) live

Your face is about to have a referendum with my hand Harry mother bitch

ye it's an ancient song with countless remakes and covers by everyone who touched an oud
i don't particularly like gulfie music but that one is nice, the lyrics are quite touching

They only attack in packs. A nigger (or leftist for that matter) will never stand up to fight up 1-on-1, and if they do and you inevitably beat them because they're terrible fighters, their friends will jump you. Just make sure you're not alone or are a tank if you get involved

They're alright on their own though, and usually if you're redpilled you don't have as much trouble talking to them like leftists do

Very cool, thanks. So is it like a popular song that is performed by different people?? And what do the lyrics mean??

your ass is about to get a chemical bombing by my little ali

They're as bad as Sup Forums makes them seem.

Even in "civilized" niggers, you'll notice outstandingly childish behavior.

I've tried to not be racist, but every single nigger I've met in my life has been terrible.

One of them steals things, one of them spends every penny on flashy shit, and one of them is extremely rude to everyone.

And I live in an almost entirely white area, the niggers I've known aren't from the hood, there's no excuse.

Pretty much depends on their familiy background. If they have two engineer parents they will be called 'white'by fellow blacks and be more likeable than the 20% white trash.. Most are in between but the largest 40 % are just niggers.

this one also plays it decently
youtube.com/watch?v=eADLmE5u27I
ye it's a really old gulfie/yemeni song
lyrics is basically : enjoy life while you're still young, you'll regret not doing so later

Hey shut your face mother hairy got bastard I will fuck your goat and have my baby kids with her and you would have to raise them like Tyrone the cuck fuck you mother bitch soccer bitch mother I will use your mouth as a football and shove it up my ass fucker face

That's great, thank you.

You will not enjoy your life later or sooner or right now mother bitch fuck her face I will fuck your mother with your dad penis and I would force you to watch why you stick sticking your penis in a gay watermelon fuck fuck where your mother

It's a derivative quality based on them being like pre-teens and lacking any abstract thought and the ability to generalize with it. They also lack delayed gratification and other things that you come to expect from people. If you treat them like dogs or kids, they are not that horrible, thus they used as labor. They really present a problem when you equate them to people.

little kid discovered a proxy and thinks he's funny
alternatively : a kurd tries to communicate

>black family
>dad

Colonize his daughter

Niggers are the absolute fucking worse. They always have an attitude problem, always looking to be offended. They fucking stink like total shit and behave even worse. They have no concepts of honor, respect, or courtesy. They're uneducated and ebonics makes me wanna commit genocide.
>t. having to live with my illegal single-parent mom and her two niglets that she had with some nigger who dropped out in 3rd grade. God I wanna kms

Everyday! And somehow everytime they are blown away with the logic of the queue.

I am not a kurd can u not cee my superb and advanced English spelling i have won numerous spelling bees but also a thousand war so please know who u fucking with I have bookshelves are older than your kid who the fuck you think you're talking to?

You know what to do

This

Hello this is Ahmed Dad speaking I apologize for my son's actions he is legally retarded we tried to get him into an institution but he raped a nurse so there's that I apologize for his actions once again he was a bright student until he tried to dab next to a Hotwire charged with 10000 volts he was never the same after that I'll make sure he never logs online again fucking retard

You fucking what m8?

I jerk off in front of a mirror and when I'm about to nut I stare aggressively into the reflection of my pupil eyes so basically I am fucking myself aggressively
God damn it son hand me the fucking phone stop shitposting
No dad but I am Indian I always shitpost even when I don't want to
What?

fucking stop slandering my flag with your shitposts you autist proxy nigger

They're weird, man. They have an in group behavior that's atrocious.

What's the deal with black people?

They're not black

and they're not people.

Even most (((educated))) blacks are insufferable. They drink the kool-aid of anti-racism with delight. It gives them a sense of power. They hate and are deeply resentful towards whites.

They also have limited self-control. They express emotions using movement as opposed to facial expressions and words. They often clap when they laugh, stand up and walk in a circle when they're angry, etc.

They have a sing-songy way of moving and speaking.

That being said, despite their (many) negative traits, blacks do have a sincerity about them, albeit I think it's like as children can be, and are just unable of hiding their emotions.

Seeing a black try to lie is always amusing, they're terrible at it.

Bro you have a tradition in your
retarded archaic country that consist of fucking the goat and later eating the anus while the growth is being slaughtered in eid after ramadan a tradition that is being upheld to this day
I don't have to tarnish the reputation of your country it has already done that

loud, obnoxious, low IQ, smelly, ignorant, repulsive

you wouldn't say that to my face

God put Black men on this Earth to bring excitement to white girls. Without them all our women would be left unsatisfied. Thank you for existing!

I wouldn't want to see your ugly mug to begin with

niggers are loud, rude, smelly, and they are cheap as shit.
They don't work, they complain about everything, the spend all their money on stupid shit and then blame white people for being broke. They steal shit and sell drugs to kids and wonder why more of them go to jail than whites. They listen to stupid jungle music at unreasonable volumes in traffic. They always cause problems at restaurants and they don't tip the waitresss. They are the majority of violent criminals in America but only 11% of the population. Lots of them are Christians but they act like hellions. They are bad drivers, they run away from car crash scenes because they don't have insurance. They are even mean to other blacks for being darker than them.

>I have had several experiences with black African American Negroes one of them has sexually assaulted my mother in front of me I was forced to watch but masturbation was an option so I acted upon that because reasons
You described the American experience, wrong flag.

ye thas right, scared, like a little white pussy that you are, scared of the real man

I went to a rich, majority white high school but we still had a large percentage of blacks, and so many things from that are disturbingly familiar. It really is absolutely true

Why are the tsa so damn grabby ? I am so happy i am a grower not a shower and i am even happeir that i have a 4 inch ding

"Real men"

God put niggers on this planet as cheap labor and farm equipment. Now that tractors do what 100 niggers used to do and Mexicans take all the low wage jobs, you niggers are obsolete and should be contained where you can't hurt others.

american niggers are the worst people on the planet. NEVER go around them.

more man than you'll ever be, i'll make you my girlfriend
meet me face to face i dare you cracker

you are better off that way, curiosity killed the cat, its like wanting to know what shit tastes like: you know its disgusting before even trying it.

Psst,if u happen to ever see one, please report to your local ultras so it can be beaten up desu

they're usually only a problem when they're around other blacks

blacks that live in middle class/affluent neighborhoods are generally pretty cool

Think of gypsies but more rapey/murderous than thieving/begging kind.

You do understand that your involvement in a sexual relationship between two males makes you gay? Right? It doesn't matter if you are the recipient or the man that levies the insult doing the butt pounding your still gay no matter what so the quote a very popular Iraqi song you have a roof we have a roof and apparently both of us are getting thrown from one

No, they're not like gypsies, try a different species, the genetic distance between the blacks and nonblacks is huge, supposedly.