What are you waiting for europoors?

going from a 90% white country to a 65% one. meh

God, please be true.
How i'm tired to live in a country which is considered first world, but actually third (russia).

Non-meme post: Life in America is better only if you can fill a top 3% position.

Jesus Hans show some fucking intuition, move to South Dakota, get with a blonde broad, start pumping out those kids and jump on welfare.

Seriously, I'll give you faggots a pass to get down like the niggers if it means tipping the demographics back to normal

Euros still have a chance to save our countries, good luck with that 52%

Emigrating to the US or Canada if you are white isn't as easy as you think.

My pipe dream is to get my BSc in comp sci then move to america and marry a huwhite qt, have kids and tend to my land... I'm a simple man, I want simple things

>BSc in comp sci
>land

pick one

>be european
>country falling apart
>merkel wants to throw you in jail for far-right beliefs
>"I don't want to move to America; it's not white enough!"

That story is on par with
>be american
>get shot

The only ones that will be coming are euro nu-males

FUCK OFF
WE
ARE
MOTHER FUCKING FULL

No more refugees aaaaaahhhhhhh

How about more condescending bong gun-grabbers?

ok wait, remind me of why refugees are a bad thing again? Is it just comical racism or do we actually have a reason this time?

Shill, please jump outside of your nearest window.

Don't get me wrong or anything, i love the US and especially the Midwest but I don't want to leave my homeland. I like it here and don't want to leave my comfy half timbered parents house to the shitskinns.

Also stop with that welfare shit man this is one of the biggest reasons why the west is in such a mess right know.

>and jump on welfare
nigger

>non-white refugees
ftfy

Love eastern European and Russian immigrants. They are all realists even the women. Fucking women in the workforce are almost always shit but somehow the slav immigrants have their shit together.

I can respect that

desperate times call for desperate measures

>stay in my own country on autismbux
>go to South Dakota and try to get autismbux
Yeah fuck off. I'd rather go work in a gun factory.

oh ok

So wait, police can't track them down?

In Europe they're not allowed to because muh racism.
I suppose it could work in USA but I don't think their police force has enough resources to catch them all before something happens. And if they shoot the refugeeterrorist before he gets to kill anyone media will make it an even bigger deal than when the cops shoot some random nigger.

Sorry m8, no white women left.
You'll be lucky to find a white passing mullato.