NOV4 we need a POL ID - please read

if there is an actual shooting war come nov4. we need a POL id to make sure we don't kill fellow Poltards..

also don't say its not happening, Normies on you tube and about every forum I visit are planning to defend themselves with firepower if they are attacked. I don't' mean just a few, I bet I've run across hundreds who are geared up to kill antifas. These aren't beginners either. many are vets, many are older vets who somehow know whats going down too. Antifa is going to be wiped out if they start shit.

Mods pls ban this man

and why is that? we need to stick together you fool

this is a board of peace
all you have to do is dress up like a meme

>believing anything will happen on November 4th
No one broadcasts their plans for their LARPolution. Even if it did happen, I'll be comfy in my basement

mods ban this pussy... suspected antifa...

I look like a redneck... I’m not worried

you need to go to some forums, they are PISSED out there at antifa..

>having an identifiable symbol

Nice try CIA/Anti-fa, but no thanks.

Who's pissed? ANTIFA? You know what, I hope they do try to """"rebel"""" so I can see the troops kill them

>Antifa trying to get Sup Forums to wear their own sniper bait
AHAHAHA

ive been to car forums, shooting forums, cattle and ranchers, forums for state unis and forums for simple LOL stuff, each one has people who are ready to defend if need be.

>we

>guys, let's all wear MAGA hats Nov 4th and meet antifa in an open field surrounded by buildings or raised terrain with clear lines of sight on a windless day
AHAHAHA Antifa, you're all fucking poz faggts

i agree that letter thing makes it hard to do, but .. hmmm i see it s lost cause. I was just looking out for us is all.

Since I'm here, where's the proof for this November 4th shit? I'm not discounting it, I just haven't followed it

Lurk the fuck moar, this already exists.

because i love you misfits is why i said WE... pol keeps me sane. ish.

I'm in liberal central and am not the slightest bit worried.

I'll anime run away if you shoot at me

We have ID methods that were discussed years before you shillbots knew of this place.
I hope you get beaten to a pulp, and we make wine from your blood.

CIA NSA FBI DHS
PLZ LEAVE

There's no proof.
It's just larping.

>asking anons to identify themselves when antifa already identifies themselves with black clothing and flags and signs.
If anyone walked up to me and said "hey I'm from Sup Forums out of nowhere I'd assume the opposite.

>he doesn't keep a 4 of clubs on him at all times

I'm pretty bulky with a fashy haircut and beady anglo eyes. Theres no mistaking me for a commie

i am not a shill bot and ive been around here since like 04.

If nov4 is a real happening I'm killing everyone I don't know. I don't care if you're wearing a HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG shirt. Step on my property and I'll kill you.

we should get clovers tattooed on our face, it'd be both Sup Forums and /xanarchy/ approved

Anyone 350lbs+ with a neckbeard is probably one of ours.

AntiFa will be wearing their "uniforms." Just don't shoot anyone who isn't AntiFa (if anything happens).

GTFO newfag

im talking about when or if it goes country wide...
not the shit heads in masks... those are easy. but seperating liberal shits from polsters.

Jus put a 4 of clovers card somewhere on ya I domt fuckin know

>I'm here for the Wealth Management position

This

Go to the refusefascism.org website, it looks pretty legit. Idk if there'd be a "revolution" (kek) but we may see some good protests

Im not a newfag but fine.... i was trying to help. im done . sorry.

Still waiting on official word that they are terrorists from the gov so I can start making citizens arrests with the boys

Already something that was discussed and decided upon years ago, glad to see that newfags will get the bullet too.

what is this November shit I keep hearing about? there's this guy at my school that's way into the antifa movement. he's also an absolute psycho. he keeps telling me he's going to knock my teeth out in November. I already tried reporting him to my teacher and the counselor, but they both said nazis deserve to get punched. so I'm asking for your help, what do I do?
pic related. it's him.

WE

I take off my pants, turn around and I start shitting and farting in your general direction.
Thats basically what shitposting on pol is.

WUZ

gun ownership should just about do it.

RETARDS

Here is the surefire way to spot them/us
>Be white
>Not dressed in all black wearing a mask
>openly carrying a firearm

It's easy you twat just wear maga gear.

>pol
>we

Issa trap

This whole Nov 4th thing is a massive larp by cringey natsocs and antifags. It's funny how similar both groups really are.

I propose this.

np, just don't forget to kill yourself ASAP

>thinly veiled antifa bait thread
anyone who does this is a complete moron and is asking to get targeted by antifa.

1. Don't wear black
2. Don't shoot at non-threats
3. Avoid going to antifa areas
Sounds pretty simple

If something actually happens I get an no tag limit pass in one of the most overstocked liberal hellholes in the world, Boston.

>we need a POL id to make sure we don't kill fellow Poltards

>IDing yourself as a target for commie faggots

they are literally trying to get you guys to wear targets so they make sure they bash the right fascists

We already have one faggot, always had one, a particular poker card. No need to mention what though. Go be new somewhere else.

>3. Avoid going to antifa areas
Where is the gun in that?

FTFY

this

/thread

It's not necessary. There are very simple rules that apply in any situation....

1. Any person wearing a mask holding a weapon is a bad guy.

2. Anyone who fires a weapon (unless at an armed evil-doer) is a bad guy.

so do some antifa

Have you tried telling the teachers he can't keep getting away with it?

We already have a universal ID. This is well known before any reddit trash came here. If you don’t know if, you deserve to die

Hello fbi
Mods mods mods

We've had one for years newfag

>POL
>(((we)))

>anons, identify yoruselves irl 4 antifafest day, plz k? thx
Lurk more.

...Why are you looking to get involved? Let the cops handle these retards. Just stay /comfy/

>Where is the fun in that?
Not being tortured in a CIAnigger black site. Also I find it pretty fun to stay in AZ and avoid liberal areas.

"You're a big guy" will be our signal.

>Antifa
>will they riot?
>November comes and goes
>Nothing happens
>Go on Amazon
>Buy some random shit for Christmas

If you don't already know youre fbi

This. Anyone who has been here for a few years knows what it is. And no, it isn't the four of clubs.

Please please mark yourselves Sup Forumsgins. So its easier to spot you.

literal FBI sting

kek

don't be a communist manlet.

How fucking new are you kids?

Literally Path of Light.

Go back to reddick, newfags.

Obv

>coming to a board of peace with this heresy
Ban when

Trips o' truth
Begone shills
Defenestration begins Nov 5th

I truly don't understand what will set November 4th apart from the dozen or so other mass protests that have happened in my city. Getting around the epicenter is difficult if you're running errands but people on here keep talking about it like it's going to be kristallnacht.

post some of the forums you're talking about I haven't seen shit

It's not happening though.
There will be riots like always when ANTIFA plans stupid shit like this and the cops will be ordered to crack them down hard.

Like last time in the US, when the cops basically surrounded the commies and gassed them with no way to escape. That was fun.

Path of light

implying we didn't know your "secret" poker card the same day it was first suggested. they more we assure you guys you're intelligent the more you let your guard down.

Exactly. I admit in my 20s, I have might have taken leftist LARPing seriously. But I assure anyone who's worried that in my 30s, leftists are a bunch of inferior beings who are incapable of planning or function on anything beyond a basic emotional level. Whatever if anything these faggots are planning will be over within 24 hours and none of this matters.

Im not giving myself an easy shoot on sight identifier

I live in LA, there is no avoiding it. I've already seen Antifa getting bold in my neighborhood, putting up their stickers on signs, tagging the sidewalks, sitting out in groups of two and three harassing passersby.

It doesn't matter who we are..just kill anyone who doesn't fit Americana aesthetic who is holding a weapon, especially if they have fish mouth syndrome, colored hair, etc. Kill everyone and then start tribe with remaining Americans and start oral traditions about the Jewish tricks and Muslim rape hordes.

Brilliant. GIVE ME A WAY TO IDENTIFY POLTARDS. You fucking spook. We're not going to organize or identify ourselves. We're gonna be right next to you, helping you hold a sign, adjusting your face mask. We're gonna be yelling 'Fuck KKK' and 'Anti-Fascista!'.... then we're going to sabotage. We're gonna ruin everything you have worked for. You're never gonna see it coming because it will be brown, black, latino, asian, white, women, gays amongst our kind. YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT COMING and it's going to be glorious. Be scared motherfuckers. Your enemy will be amongst you. It will be a black guy with a BLM shirt you think is with you. It will be a cute little white girl with hippy clothing and a sign who you think is flirting with you. It will be a feisty Latino guy that you think is ready to die for your cause. You will never know when because guess what:

WE AREN'T ORGANIZING, BITCH. KEK WORKS THROUGH CHAOS. WE DEFEAT YOU THE SAME WAY EVERY TIME. YOU THINK ITS ORDERS COMING FROM THE TOP, BUT WE HAVE NO MASTERS. CHAOS = FREEDOM is OUR MASTER. YOU HAVE ENTERED THE WRONG TERRITORY. PREPARE TO BE HUMBLED

I've been a card carrying Path of Light member since Zikachan

>mfw the left can't meme or larp