Sup Forums what's your favorite fight so far this year?

Sup Forums what's your favorite fight so far this year?
Personally mine is pic related

The fight in the latest Mob Psycho episode takes the cake so far.

Any other answer than this is honestly wrong

I have more love for all might than mob. Though in terms of animation I'd say
Mob. It's unfortunate bones put their best into mon instead of a proven series like hero academia

As hype as it was, I feel like All Might's fight was horribly directed.

I really don't care enough about fights anymore to pick out a best one.

>It's unfortunate bones put their best into mon instead of a proven series like hero academia
As opposed to mob which has been a longer running manga?

Defenitely up there.
Kinda ruined his entry by starting his theme too early though

I haven't watched an anime with a fight in it this year

>Boku no hero academia

Man I sure love when mangafags hype up a series and then it turns out to be boring generic garbage full of cliche.

There wasn't a single good thing about that shit. Nothing interesting about it whatsoever.

Unfortunately

gintoki vs takasugi>mob psycho ep 8 > BnKA ep 11

>Manga full of unique quirks
>We get stuck with a mc whose power is to hit stuff really hard

What was he thinking

Didn't like the speeches and the flashbacks lasted to long
Animation and choreography of the main fight were nice though

>Sup Forums what's your favorite fight so far this year?
The 55-minute long one with 60 combatants.

Longer running because of his shitty release dates. Meanwhile bhna was selling 2-400k before the anime was announced.

>Longer running because of his shitty release dates.
What do you mean?

Ones release schedule is horrible and that's why the manga has been going so long and that's why you're using it as an argument. They are only animating it because of opms success and are trying to ride on that.

Mob Psycho, to my knowledge, has been released on a regular weekly schedule since it began. OPM is the ONE manga that is irregular (because it's just a hobby for him).

Mob is a serialized manga on a regular schedule. OPM is the webcomic with irregular updates.

And for best I'd say the Teru fight. Besides looking good it had the best actual themes behind it and emotional buildup culminating in the choking scene.

>best actual themes
?

Guts vs Mozgus will surpass it.

It's a contest of willpower and ideology. Mob believes psychic power is like a knife. A handy tool but not something you should point at someone, and that simply having it doesn't make you superior. So he spends the majority of the fight defending and purposefully not using his power to attack, even when he was about to die.

Teru believes that him being psychic makes him a superior being and special (The main character of the world), above the laws and rules of "commoners" and spends the fight both trying to establish he is not only Mobs superior, but trying to provoke Mob into attacking him to prove he's a hypocrite. However no matter what he does he can't break Mobs defenses with his psychic power and in the end breaks down and physically attempts to strangle him to death to bypass his barrier. In other words a simple, instinctual move of a desperate commoner, proving the Teru really is the same as any average person deep down.

The whole fight is a clash of ideology about what makes a person special.

If it's released on a regular schedule and came out before bhna then why does bhna have more chapters?

mob psycho ep 12 . pretty sure it would be great

Because HeroAca doesn't use ONE's weird chapter numbers like 64.2, 96.4, etc. Mob Psycho 100 has more volumes. That said, I'm not actually sure about it being weekly, it might be every two weeks, I don't read it as it comes out.

kizumonogatari