Why are Turks and Brazilians obnoxious?

Do Turks and Brazilians get a kick out of being nuisances online?
They love to congregate and ruin comment sections and forums for no good reason, other than to bother people and make said tools useless to everyone but themselves.
It's like they do it on purpose to mess with people.

Is it something in their culture? Roaches and hue's are welcome to clarify.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aca_1503659151
10news.dk/muslim-groups-starting-to-kidnap-danish-girls-for-rape-rapes-increased-163-percent-in-one-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are all mixed mongrels with no common ancestry. It happens when you are a cesspool of cultures and ethnicity.

Why do you judge entire countries based on youtube comment section? I thought first worlders were supposed to be smarter with their high IQ

55cm here

>checked

High IQ is associated with being able to perceive patterns. There's a definite pattern of obnoxious behavior among you Brazilians and don't even try to deny it. You're infamous for it online.

Brazilians are mixed, turks are pure breed sand niggers

No turks, or arabs as you call it are inherently mixed. They are at the crossroads of Asia, Africa, and Europe. They are the brown mixed paint of previously unique colors. They are shit.

Why don't you "come to Brasil" and find out :^)

I apologize on behalf of my people. Why we do it? I suspect it has something to do with our mixed inheritance and culture. I guess most brazilians think you're supposed to use nigger language, listen to shitty music, watch national youtubers only and eat sopa de macaco. When you wander outside of those expected behaviour patterns, you try to see if there are any other countrymen who have escaped the conditioning or something like that.

I've never done that. It's cancerous. No one gives a shit what country you came from you disgusting monkey just watch the fucking video and shut up.

Man, you are the absolute worst people in online videogames as well

You can't be held accountable for those monkeys. Actually you are doing the right thing by behaving normally and using coherent English.

:\/

>Amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 peoples calling anyone "brown" or "mixed"
AYYYYYYYYYYY

know your place mutt sub human

also white subhuman aka the OP, go be a retarded faggot somewhere else.

Thanks Denbro. I just wanted to point out that some of us are okay. Some...

#notallhues

>High IQ is associated with being able to perceive patterns. There's a definite pattern of obnoxious behavior among you Brazilians and don't even try to deny it. You're infamous for it online.
i have not noticed it about brazilians.

>that meme
lmfao, i died

>denmark
>calling Brazil obnoxious

Listen here, you whitetrash regulated bullprepper non-country nigger cuck. Unlike your irrelevant dozen million people cuckshed of a country that is smaller than Brazil's tiniest state, we are truly relevant to world economy and the political stage unlike the living dead refugee asylum that is too privileged to exist. Go mount your Legos, wear your fursuit and piss off to New Somalia, New Iran or wherever scandinavian shithole you come from. Ahmed will be mad if you are not home by 9.

Brazil is a real country. We cower before bullets, rape and overwhelming violence that dictate how we live our lives and fence our homes. You cower before a 900 pounds self-demented SJW when she reports you for hate speech because of a non-offense about a non-issue on a hivemind social media channel.

You're killing western civilization, not us. Whatever horrible things brazilians do is against ourselves, not against the only thing in this world that is worth preserving.

You're the real niggers.

>They love to congregate and ruin comment sections and forums for no good reason
You're triggered because other languages exist, and people communicate with them over the public internet?

Bastard people from bastard nations with a bastard history tend to behave like bastards .

Jesus.

Para de se desculpar com esse bando de europeus castrados, eles provavelmente vivem em cavernas para se esconderem dos imigrantes os quais não conseguiram negar abrigo por causa do politicamente correto.

Você é uma vergonha para nosso país.

>not nigger subhumans
liveleak.com/view?i=aca_1503659151

10news.dk/muslim-groups-starting-to-kidnap-danish-girls-for-rape-rapes-increased-163-percent-in-one-year/

I wasn't going to jack it until I saw that pic. At least your women are uma delicía, Brazil.

and you're a son of a whore.
does your mother fuck Somalis a lot, son of a whore?

>a pretentious American appears

There's the response I was looking for! You know you're only proving OP right?

you haven't answered my question. Does your mother, like every kkkraker woman, fuck black men a lot, mr son of a whore?
also if you ever post anime again i'll break your neck for real.

>Brazil is a real country
huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

I'll take you over a turk any way, Sven.

Lots of brazilians are manchildren
They just take their retarded behaviour to the internet
When I was 15 and played online stuff I met dudes who were 27
I think we're just manchildren

I think you guys use the fuck family members insult a lot due to the rampant incest and sexual abuse that is common in muslim families. There, there, it's not my fault you guys project this hard.
>pic related
Thank you for enforcing border control that our government refuses to Danskbror

>still avoiding the question
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
Look at him
he's a literal son of a bitch :DDDDD

Go collect your mother's hard earned BJ money.
Oh wait, i forgot, she actually does it for free :DDDDDD

Now get the fuck out of my sight

>I hate my country look at me guys, do you accept me now? I'm not like them.
Accept your reality and work to make it better faggot

Turks are middle eastern, asian and european

new world mutt pls. we have no european.

>they are all mixed mongrels with no common ancestry. It happens when you are a cesspool of cultures and ethnicity.

>that projection
LMAO. Talk about being insecure

Oh noooooo

dude tell me about it.. go to twitch IRL section any camgirls' livestream comment section is infested with turkroach or brazilian spaming their junk even tho the streamer doesnt understand them.. i think its repulsive i cant even fap to twitch egirls without some roach or hue cockblocking me with his idiotic posts and making girl streamer stop dancing to ban them and ruining my climax.. FUCK OFF