HAPPENING!!! HOUSE INTEL AND URANIUM ONE

>House Republicans on Tuesday launched new probes into several Obama-era controversies, covering both the Justice Department’s 2016 handling of the Clinton email case and the administration’s 2010 approval for the sale of a mining company that gave the Russians partial control over American uranium reserves.

>"Decisions made by the Department of Justice in 2016 have led to a host of outstanding questions that must be answered,” House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and House Oversight Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said in a statement.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/24/house-republicans-launch-new-probes-into-obama-era-uranium-one-deal-fbi-handling-clinton-case.html

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/922860126436036608

Here we go lads! The house of lads is starting to crumble!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BSEnurBApdM
youtu.be/eJlN9jdQFSc
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/workers-sprayed-with-uranium-dust-at-cameco-refinery-1.1146949
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

house of cards*

Tell me when some of these fuckheads go to prison. Until then I don't give a fuck. We all know how corrupt they are. There need to be real consequences not another dog and pony show.

Michael Lindell here, inventor of MyPillow.

Are you suffering from not getting a good night sleep? Do happening threads make you sleepy? Don't worry user, just sleep. Take a good rest. This thread will still be here when you wake up tomorrow.

>Tell me when some of these fuckheads go to prison
if they have heart attacks and die thats even better though

did you know the CIA can induce a cancer that will kill you within hours?

Didn't Comey lay out everything Clinton was guilty of? Can we not just skip all the bullshit and #lockherup?

Exactly. It's always happening this happening that but in the end we only get massive blueballs.

>Do happening threads make you sleepy?
the sleepy talk makes me angry and want to give the people saying it a fucking dirt nap

>in the end we only get massive blueballs.
go jerk off and pray these people die when you come

bump. such a satisfying series of dominos beginning to finally fall. get comfy

Brumpf

checked for maximum comfiness

They need to be tried and hung in public

I get my sleepy shill sleep COMPED you fucking Taco Bell peasant.

Hours? The CIA has a heart attack gun that can kill you almost instantly without any trace whatsoever. I can only imagine this is child's play for them now:
youtu.be/BSEnurBApdM

Hillary/Uranium One/Russia/Clinton Foundation is the one real story that needs to talked about. All other threads on pol are slide threads. Drink your fucking Mountain Dew and stay not sleepy you faggots.

Do you want to party?
>its party time!
Roll for halloween happening

Theme song dedicated to Hillary and all the pedo Luciferians she works with.

youtu.be/eJlN9jdQFSc

Bump for interest.

Exactly, and what is some peoples obsession with black cocks? Stop posting there.

Bump

And checked for God's wrath to cut em down!

Bump for the house of lads

Fox is the only outlet reporting this. I'm really not surprised.

LET THEM BURN!!!!
WOOOHOOOO!!!!!

We just go dragged through a year of hearing about russian collusion from every network, nothing should surprise you when it works the other way

It will be interesting to see how (((alex jones))) covers this. How many days ago did the one article come out? Barely a mention on it, instead he is fully coating every angle of the vegas shooting with tin foil paint.

checking to see if the dominoes are falling better on pasta or on pizza.

Right, and how many times did they take Hillary to court?

Moloch doesn't care whether it is pizza or pasta

The distance gives perception of being a partisan issue and witch hunt

You god damned better believe it

house of lards

Can anyone please explain what's happening?

Pre-Order DLC: The Silencing of Seth Rich

>year long bombardment of “muh trump-russia collusion
Turns out Obama approved a deal giving Russia a large amount of yellow cake uranium following a sizable donation to the Clinton foundation
>t.fbi informant

I'd love to get the breakdown of where that money went, you know, names of organizations, names of people, and how much went overseas. It would be a shame if someone hacked that stuff and made it public.

Nothing, committees never do anything. There will be a lot of talking though.

Another damn dog and pony show. Goody. I can't wait. Fuck ALL these people. Get em OUT.

Meat oo

Trumpfags can only hope for distractions from a guy that went to college to learn how to jack off horses

It has to start somewhere, and although I'd love to see these assholes involved marched down the street in chains, we still have rule of law.
The question is, will they actually do anything about this or not? there are so many bad apples in almost every government agency that its becoming clear that unless something drastically changes, it may just be more of the same. I want justice.

So where is this yellow cake? In Russia? Nope, they just mined it and sold it to the US for cheap

>HAPPENING!!! HOUSE INTEL AND URANIUM ONE
> House Republicans on Tuesday launched new probes

(((probes))) aka what (((they))) use when they want to make a crime go away without having to prosecute.

>
>I'd love to get the breakdown of where that money went, you know, names of organizations, names of people, and how much went overseas. It would be a shame if someone hacked that stuff and made it public.

Hilldog's 33,000 missing emails would come in REALLY handy right about now.

Wow dude, your argument really got me thinking.....................................about how fucking stupid you are.

>jack off horses

Never heard that one before

>horse husbandry
lol

Somebody has to have something like this somewhere, and that shit does need to come out. Where is all that 21 Oct shit now? I still see no bombshells from wikileaks.

urainium already been sold to Iran bought with the 1 billion dollars king nigger stole from the USA and gave to terrorist Iran.

oct 21 was a larp and a half

If people haven't caught on that (((Alex Jonestein))) is full on controlled opposition at this point there is no hope for them. I knew he was full of shit when he was shilling for KingNigger after Ron Paul left the 2008 race.

If that turns out to be true it really would be ironic

actually the more I think about it, its better for the legitimacy of the case if Jonestein stays away from it.

(((Democracy)))

think about it. Russia is close friends with Iran. Soon as sanctions lifted they bought a shit ton of uranium from Russia.

checked... bigly if true

The uranium is a secondary concern here. Its all about the bribery and kickbacks between the Russians and the Clinton Foundation

the Oct. 21 stuff was from a fake Assange twitter account.

>The uranium is a secondary concern here

Sure the bribery is the crime but the uranium is what catches everyone attention.

It's always a dog and pony show to fire up the voting base. They only thing you can truly hope for is that these parasites and their leeches never gain positions of influence/power before they croak.

lol then I'm sure Trump's doj will do something this time

That doesn't change that fact Clintons and Obama did it for YEARS.

checked
I heard Tucker Carlson say that some of the uranium stockpiles were removed from the US, but I haven't had much luck finding that source so I try not to spread it until I do.
try and find some of the Mueller is /ourguy/ theories floating around out there, thats the only hope we have of any of this coming to criminal charges without escalating to a full on civil war.

lol
>trump is powerless
lol
>all we have are theories

Checked

Nigger everything is a theory until its proven which is whats about to happen. And you and all your CIAnigger friends are going to swing from nooses.

One thing we need to find is who else was on the CFIUS committee. All 9 members had to have benefitted from this financially. They would have used the Clinton Foundation as a laundromat for the $145 million in dirty money. Thats where the digging efforts need to be.

Can you send me a free pillow? I have insomnia, and I would kill for a chance at a decent nights sleep.

Youre getting sleepy.....this is what has become of you...reduced to trying to get people to go to sleep. Didnt you hear? All of our sleep is COMPED.

>the DOJ will do something this time
>i-i-i swear

>being this nervous
If there is nothing to it, why waste your time here? are you getting paid?

Shills get the rope too

This. They "investigate", do hearings, etc, yet nobody get punished. It's all just show to prevent people from revolting.

I long for the day of the Shill

Just laughing at your faggot fantasies
>repeating day of the rope isn't so autistic it's hurts

No high ranking government official will ever be punished for anything unless it's sending dick pics to young girls

This.

>did you know the CIA can induce a cancer that will kill you within hours?
[citation needed]

>filename

>Where is all that 21 Oct shit now?
Stop listening to larpers.
Stop giving larpers (you)s.
Hide larper threads.

>Three Cameco workers in Ontario were exposed to airborne uranium dust in an incident at the Saskatchewan company's Blind River refinery last month, federal regulators say.
>The drum of yellowcake came from Uranium One's Willow Creek facility in Wyoming.
>According to the U.S. government, several other Uranium One drums that had been shipped to Blind River were found to be bulging from internal pressure.
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/workers-sprayed-with-uranium-dust-at-cameco-refinery-1.1146949

w e w

e

w
I love catching these cocksuckers in lies.

Lucky dogs, they going to get super powers, that's how it works, right?

Voting members of CFIUS
Department of the Treasury (chair)
>Timothy Geithner
Department of Justice
>Eric Holder
Department of Homeland Security
>Janet Napolitano
Department of Commerce
>Gary Locke until 2011, John Bryson 2011-12, Penny Pritzker 2013-2017
Department of Defense
>Robert Gates until 2011, Leon Panetta 2011-2013
Department of State
>Hillary Clinton
Department of Energy
>Steven Chu
Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
>Ron Kirk
Office of Science & Technology Policy
>John Holdren

One thing I can't find is when CFIUS actually approved the sale. Also, since it was done in 3 or 4 separate transactions between 2010 and 2013, did CFIUS have to approve each transaction?

Shill here, how does this even matter? Hilary has already been through all of this stuff and been cleared. Come on guys.

I'm just going to start dumping pictures of the department heads who were on the board of CFIUS at the time of the Uranium One approval as they all most likely profited from the """donations""" to the Clinton Foundation

>Timothy Geithner
He was the chair of the committee

That's right user.
Sleep is for Taco Bell workers. COMP that shit.

>Eric Holder
Department of Justice
>also famous for pleading the 5th in regards to fast and furious. Isn't it funny that 2 Obama Attorney Generals plead the 5th?

>Janet Napolitano
Dept. of Homeland Security
I think she is the president of Berkley now. Ever curious why Antifaggots thrive there?

>gary Locke
i know nothing about this guy, other than he doesn't look like a Gary

bump for swamp drainin

>Robert Gates
Secretary of Defense
>also was a member of George W. Bush's cabinet

>Hillary Clinton
Secretary of State
never heard of her, probably didn't have much sway at all.

>Steven Chu
Department of Energy

>Ron Kirk
Office of US Trade Representative
look at this fucking guy, no wonder we got bent over a barrel in trade for the last decade

>John Holdren
Office of Science and Technology Policy