SKIPPY THE SPOOK

Looks like Tony was working with Russians, maybe skippy was too.

nypost.com/2017/10/23/now-democrats-have-a-russia-problem/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/04/29/firm-co-founded-by-hillarys-campaign-chair-lobbies-for-russias-uranium-one/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tony
Skippy
Mook
DWS
Brazile
Lynch
Bill
Hillary
And then
Barry.

HAWT SHIT

Was there ever a President that looked more badass? Bush always had a look on his face like he was going to a circus.

You can bet John didn’t do anything 0bammy didn’t know about.

Balmy always looked like the clowns Bush was going to see.

Teddy Roosevelt, creator of EPA.

I still don't get why they were pushing the Russia angle, knowing full well how many of them had direct ties.

You think your hot shit dont cha.
You will call me your FATHER

I should say in our life times. I mean if you want to go bath further Andrew Jackson could wilt lesser men when a glare.

kek Putin should just fucking buy everyone on capital hill. jesus christ your politicians have no loyalty. money is like nothing to him he has 200 billion dollars.

p r o j e c t I o n
isnt voluntary

liberals always project

skippy rapes kids

The commies always accuse their enemy of their own misdeeds

>Was there ever a President that looked more badass?
Washington and Jackson

The left always blame other people for crimes they are committing. As others pointout, projection. They are experts in their own crime and its easy to project it.

So always look for what the media are pushing and you will find it rampant on the left. Look at the mental disorders they are trying to push on Trump.

That's WHY they pushed it. They were afraid the Uranium One story would come out during the campaign, and their own poll testing showed that it was fatal for Hillary. Podesta had the idea of pushing the Trump/Putin relationship heavily, so if the Uranium One story did break, it would look like tit-for-tat, and the media could push a "they both colluded with Russia and we'll never really know which was worse" narrative.

It may have worked: the Uranium One story was out there -- the freaking NY Times wrote a "this looks kinda bad, you might want to clean this up" story a couple years ago -- but no one talked about it during the campaign. All the "Russia" talk was about Trump, so Podesta's strategy worked for the campaign. If she had won, they could have buried it for good.

So they think they have more control of optics than they do.

Typical.

The powers that be want war with Russia to kill more white people on all sides. If not by accusations then by revealing a few errant ties on their side.

How many dimensions of chess is that?

It's arguably the Jews' no. 1 strategy, and their Commie goy drones imitate it.

They want war with Russia, period. If Hillary were President we'd probably already be in one; or, they'd be having a (((revolution))) in Moscow to unseat Putin. Putin understood this, which is why he was running nuclear war drills and shit before the election-- and probably why he did meddle some to try to help Trump.

YA THINK

That long coat is the shit. Badassery indeed.

YA HOT

>accuse your enemy of what you've done and what you're doing

Called it.

So he going down as it seams.... good news

Is that shopped or is that his real smile? Looks like Freddie Kruger.

>not sure if projection or reverse-jewing
If they can't get a war with russia by blaming Trump they will blame themselves? Their only goal is for people to rally against russia.

i thought it was gonna be a pizzaniggers thread but i stand corrected. I am not gonna shitpost

fuck youǃ
quit installing Russians like that
only good guys can have Russian ties, which is a good thing

white VS white since 1666

>They want war with Russia, period.

True. I gew up during the 80s, when we always half expected to die in nuclear fallout, so I thought all reasonable people were GLAD we dodged that bullet. It took me a while to understand that there are many people in both parties who wanted that back -- not just the Cold War and the military spending and foreign entanglements, but real hot war with Russia. I didn't get it until I read about how the Jews were living large in Poland in the 1600s, doing their usual meddling and running things behind the scenes, until Russia led their breakup. They've wanted revenge on Russia ever since. You'd think they'd have gotten it already with their Revolution, but I guess that didn't destroy Russia for good, so that wasn't enough.

ALL
PEDOPHILES
MUST

HANG
A
N
G

The White Mafia has been revived by the Trumplioni Family led by Don "The Stumper" Trump and his Lt. Mike "Electric Spike" Pence.

>Hey Rocket boy.. Be a shame if something bad were to uh.. Happen to your country there. Real shame.

>maybe skippy was too.

He was.

dailycaller.com/2015/04/29/firm-co-founded-by-hillarys-campaign-chair-lobbies-for-russias-uranium-one/

bump

another bump

Bump

Podesta the molesta