Is CNN being roasted?

Is CNN being memed or trolled to Oblivion over their new bs pretentious ad?

youtu.be/vckz6EAn30Y

I'll gladly fight at the frontline if any meme war against CNN, please post any and all "This is an apple"/CNN memes here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM
youtube.com/watch?v=iXgLU1QC-JQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fact a NEWS channel need to advertise its truthfulness tells you all you need to know.

Such a desperate "re-brand" attempt, because they know how much "fake news" has hurt them.

>this is pepe

rural and suburban retards

FBPB

>The absolute state of CNN

JUST

This is Kek. They might scream white sumprenacist frog pepe pepe pepe

See, Jews claim that they are a minority with little influence and only want to be left alone, but the truth is that they reflexively view themselves as the center of YOUR world.

It's theirs, you know?

that is a jpg of a painting of pepe

Clearly our superiority has caused some controversy.

Bump

Their ad is so stupid and memeable.
They were asking for it to be parodied.
Or they were retarded.

Bad publicity is still publicity. That's all these niggers care about.

bump meme stealsing

>banana banana banana

>Casey Neistat captures the hearts and minds of millions of mindless millennials and newer generations
>2016 - Neistat is approached by the Hillary Clinton campaign to shill for her, without admitting that he's shilling for her
>immediately after, Neistat is hired by CNN for an insane amount of money
>this is a related video

Really gets that noggin' joggin'.

I've never understood his appeal... Seriously he looks like ET and he doesn't make up for it by having a radio voice either. Casey looks like a microwaved Sean Penn

Bumping for cocaine

Wow this ad is so transphobic.

Bumperskates

Awesome point

CNN literally caused race riots over false reporting. I will never forgive them.

kek

Did they just assume that fruit's species?

Fucking fascists.

The used to have cnn on all day at the office I worked at

They ran the "missing plane" story for like 6 months, why

They will lose the meme war

It's to vicariously live an artificially enlivened life where interesting shit seems to happen with Neistat on the daily, for people who want that, but don't have it (which is a lot of young people). Obviously it's fake as shit, but he's still a marketing genius that knows how the audience is going to perceive his work.

It's just very interesting that CNN is taking this more novel approach to outright convincing people that they're the real deal, just a little time after acquiring Neistat.

Fucking. Genius.

>that gay NPR voice
doubling down on the "intelligent talk" claim; I think we're getting to them

Wait is CNN talking shit about trannies???

2 SCOOPS 2 SCOOPS

>Men can be women
>an apple can't be a banana

why is CNN being so transfruitist

>this is a woman
>she doesnt have a banana
>she never had a banana
>no matter how much people with an agenda say it otherwise it doesnt change THE FACTS
>women dont have a banana
>CNN, we give you the facts

Check this vid lads.

Somebody already did it.

>Some people might tell you it's a symbol of white supremacy...

this is a person

Of course it's not a banana, because if it was it would be shoved up a faggot atheists ass.

this is just sad.

Thats a monkey

>comments disabled

They know it's bullshit

Topkek

mentally ill trannys and CNN blown the fuck out.

kek

Same with genders please.

This is an hero

That ad actually makes me angry.

we have got to meme this shit

FACTS DON'T LIE, CNN ONLY DEALS IN FACTS, THEREFORE THEY CAN'T LIE.

GOOD LOGIC HERE MMMHMMM

memerage

John Ward made several parodies that are ebin tood.

youtube.com/watch?v=iXgLU1QC-JQ

>this is a Don Lemon

This.

BURN IT FUCKING DOWN! Dumpsters will be lit ablazeee

This is a man.
Some (((people))) might try to tell you that it's a woman. (((They))) might scream woman, woman, woman. Over and over and over again. (((They))) might put WOMAN in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a woman. But it's not.
This is a man.

This is male.

Some people might try to tell you it had no banana.

Bumping for fresh OC and triggering faggots

I believe Daily Wire already blew them the fuck out:

fpbp

Massholes have the highest?

Did they seriously take an old anti tranny meme and use it to say the aren't FAKE NEW

lol same second n all

That's when I realized they're such shit and the few people working there smart enough to have basic knowledge decide to make shit up for views anyway - they were talking about fucking black holes and stuff.

we're supposed to not be telling the truth

Here we go

>13:45:28
>13:46:28
a minute apart

Some might says it's Helper

lol same second tho ;)

I mean have you looked at the man's giant Jew nose? He's gonna be following the money

now you're doing it right

Did we just revive the parody genre?

But Xe wanted to identify as BANANA, you CNN bigots!
STOP OPPRESSING TRANSBANANAS!

Was it a tranny meme? I thought it was about fat people

This is a banana

If you have to censor a video by blocking comments and like ratios then maybe you shouldn't be making videos like that in the first place.

good mem i made a thing for normiebook etc

This is a criminal
People may try to say it isn't one, but it is
People may scream at you, "This is a president!"
But it isn't
It's a criminal
They might yell in your face that it's innocent
But it isn't
This is a criminal

BOG approves

Yeh I think it was about that fat middle-aged woman who stood on a bus in her pants with 'beautiful' written all over he body.

It just proves how successful we are at trolling them they cant stand that no one believes them anymore.

If they were a "real" news organization they would not even publish this add as it makes them look like they are hiding the truth.

Would be like if someone called bill clinton a rapist and he did a 30 second add voice over of him saying IM NOT A RAPIST THESE ARE FACTS.

Nice apple pic, mind if I save it?

Incidentally while I was typing this reply my iPhone autocorrected "apple" to "Apple". Fuck you, Apple.

>I hate CNN, I’m just posting their YouTube links to up their ratings.
Watcha doing rabbi?

>you now remember CNN blackmailed a guy over a gif of Trump body slamming them

I don't understand what they're thinking. The first time I saw their little ad I knew how easily it could be turned on them.

Sure you can save it! I don't mind, it's a great picture after all!

Yeah but Hitler and freedom of press and sheeit.

Sums up Canada.

its not an apple, its a picture that represent an apple. why are they so retarded

thanks lori

A bit autistic with all of the styling and typeface changes, but still much better than most of the meems I've seen. Needs the CNN logo, or something to link it back as a parody of them, though. A- work.

Haha no problem, Charles!

Why are grapes underrepresented in this piece of media? This is a matter of civil rights.

It's only an apple because CNN tells us it's an apple.

nice meme

This, FPBP

>CNN credibility fallen so low they brag about being able to tell you that an apple is not a banana
lol
Maybe one day they will actually start calling men males

>We are real news. Some people may tell you over and over and over that we are fake news. You may even begin to believe it, but we are real news DAMN IT

The term "fake news" really was the dagger straight to the heart of pretentious, self-important "journalists".