THESE FUCKING NI- oh wait they are white teenagers

THESE FUCKING NI- oh wait they are white teenagers.

carry on Sup Forums

>man-bites-dog story

sage

wtf I love niggers now.

This thread was already posted and those trashy punks were nearly unanimously condemned. Shitty white people can go to the coon farm where they belong.

Wow, breaking into a 70 year old couples house and raping them really is the same as tossing a rock off of a bridge. There's no genetic psychopathy at play here at all. Everyone is equal

why is a Russian so adamant on pushing these memes?

really makes me think

really activated my almonds user

FUCK NIG-

> they're white

IT'S A FALSE FLAG!!! CRISIS ACTORS!!!

Oh look, white people also commit retarded crimes in a majority white country. I guess they don't deserve a homeland to themselves anymore.

Served her right. Maybe that degenerate whore will learn to handle her alcohol now.

What about the black college athletes whose *actual* rapes (you know, penis in vagina) were hushed up?

>IT'S A FALSE FLAG!!! CRISIS ACTORS!!!

... said nobody ever.

WTF I LOVE NIGGERS NOW!!!!

>rock
God damn

>this is literally what happens when nigger culture becomes mainstream
all fucking wiggers must fucking hang

Whites in Detroit are noticeably more wiggerish than the mainstream. When in Rome, etc.

>white privilege
You mean wealth privilege

Re-issued because of Sup Forumstards thinking I was supporting communism:

Hello, libertarians and ancaps of Sup Forums

What do you think of class struggle? How do you prevent poor people from being alienated and wageslaved in your free market society and prevent corporatism?

The nationalists and reactionnaries don't need to answer that question, I know they'll say "unite the people through common race/nation", I'm strictly talking to the ancaps and ancap-lookalikes here.

PS : I'm not a commie

... said literally everyone whenever a white guy shoots up a kindergarten.

argh fucking hell i wanted to create a topic godfuckignamgnap,refmzfmlzkfkmlaz

this
whites don't cry victim over white trash
we will leave that to the niggers and spics

>... said literally everyone whenever a white guy shoots up a kindergarten.

Really, how often does that happen? If you're thinking of Sandy Hook (four years ago -- meanwhile four hundred people in your part of the world have been murdered by Muslim terrorists) -- the concern was not that an innocent white man was framed (Lanza was clearly nuts) but that the official narrative contained gaps and that it was being used to push a massively repressive political agenda

Nice Russian propaganda!

probably a tragic accident

>implying youre not talking to Mehdi

>Bunch of black teens act like niggers and get shot
>Black People: "WTF! WHITEY BE RACIS! LET'S CHIMP OUT AND PILLAGE OUR OWN COMMUNITIES!"
>Bunch of stupid white kids kill a guy on the highway with a bigass rock.
>White People: Yeah, they're dumb kids, but they killed a guy. They should be held responsible and hopefully this is a lesson for others.

This is the difference, OP. This doesn't somehow vindicate niggers.

meanwhile, on the day where this happened, at least 20 blacks in america under the age of 20 killed each other over nothing.

and the next day.

and the next day.

and the next day.

and the next day.

and the next day.

and the

Execute them.

Shitty thing to do. Naughty boys.

>brown eyes

I seriously don't understand how someone could not identify the difference here. I look at these idiots, understand they are old enough to know better, and completely support whatever punishment they get. They weren't "good boys who dindu nothin wrong." White people do awful shit as well. I believe its to a lesser extent than blacks, but that's not even important in this case. Look through this thread. No one is condoning the behavior. Whites are able to condone their own peoples actions. This is in direct contrast to blacks.

I don't understand how you can charge someone as an adult when in every other aspect of like these kids can't do anything because they're not adults yet. Makes no sense to me

They're stupid kids playing with fire. They had no concept of how dangeous it was and surely had no intent to kill. Now they're paying for it.

>white kids do something incredibly stupid and kill an innocent person
>white people condemn them, rot in prison little dumbfucks

>tyrone sprays bullets everywhere in da hood
>he dindu nuffin wrong he a good boy gettin his life on track need mo money fo dem programs

well they're niggers by definition, no matter their skin color.

>nignogs murder a hundred people every week or so
>nothing on reddit about it
>white teen crime, which is the minority of violent crime
>on reddit with thousands of upvotes

Those digits though. What did kek meme by this?

>"muslims shoot up concert"
"BAN ISLAM KILL ALL BROWNS" no one does literally any investigating to see if it's actually true, they just take it as fact
>"white person shoots up concert"
"THIS CANNOT BE TRUE IT'S A FALSE FLAG BY THE DEEP STATE" 1000s of threads dedicated to investigating every single aspect of it trying so hard to find "holes" in the narrative and trying to disprove it because of course, whites would never kill each other

If they were you'd never see this story. /thread

Those last two look a bit middle eastern. We know they have a rock-throwing problem as it is.

>this got more media coverage than the Vegas massacre

it really is completely out of hand now.

We need to stand together and ban ROCKS, let's write to our congress to get this law passed now. If rocks were banned think of how many lives we could save.

I was in one of the origional threads about this topic. I said they might very well be white teens. That doesnt change the disproportional amount of violent crime blacks commit, the disproportional amount of terrorism muslims commit or how Anglos are actually responsible for every evil the Jews are blamed for.

One asshole throws a rock and all five get charged with murder? What kind of fucked up logic is that?

there is a difference between throwing a rock at a car knowing it is extremely dangerous and gangraping then killed an entire family like niggers are used to.

Whites are savages and cowards.

I have to wonder when the shills that run Sup Forums constantly throw us these softballs, they are rebelling against their shill boss, by posting stuff they know is effortlessly countered.
>a million nigger crimes
>one white crime
>omg omg pol! see? whites are just as bad as feral niggers!
its like these shills come from a tribe where numbers weren't invented or introduced
> shills are niggers \ abos
oh ok

These are the neighborhood 'very bad kids' who your parents tell you to stay away from. Everybody had them in their lives, and if they didn't then they were the neighborhood bad kids. When I grew up, a group of kids threw a molotov cocktail at my neighbors house and they all ended up in prison for years. Came out tattooed drug addicts, life pretty much fucked. Same will happen to these kids.

1 in 5 white teenagers throw rocks! Are we just going to wait until all of them are throwing rocks?! Better to just round of the group and save time and lives.

>mohamed thinks he has an argument

For every case of white kids like this, there are a DOZEN yard apes who have done far worse. Asshole.

you will never convince me that a Berkeley whore whose past-time includes getting blackout drunk and sucking 100 dicks would oinly cry rape if she was caught being a whore just to avoid indecent exposure charge

Too be fair she was a Russian babushka

this

good, no excuse!

DO THE CRIME, DO THE TIME!

So 5 white teenagers have been framed by a black man and nobody in the lamestream media says anything about it. Disgusting.