Dangan Ronpa 3

WHERE'S MY FUCKING BROTHER NAEGI?!

Other urls found in this thread:

mihoyo.co.jp/event/danganronpa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Juzo will sacrifice himself to punch some sense into Munakata.

He was just about to spill the beans too.

who cares

HE'S FUCKING DEAD, WE TOLD YOU THIS MONTHS AGO.

>Juzo can 4v1 Ryouta, Candy Slut, Fedora bro, and Kirigiri
>He got rekt 1v1 by Asahina

Who in that building can even defeat Kyosuke Munakata aka Punished Munakata aka Raiden at this point?

>Rekt
They were even for a while, and then Braceface crashed in and knocked him out.
But the fact that Asahina fought evenly with Juzo for even a while should be a hint at how strong she is

>As strong as Mukuro
No she's not, Mukuro's a killing machine and she's able to block anything Junko throws at her.
>She pretty much had a lot of time to observe her
False, the two haven't seen each other since childhood up to the point of Hope's peak
>would probably beat her in a 1v1 fight with any weapon
What? No, she's a soldier who's capable of doing everything with a weapon.

Mukuro isn't physically much stronger than Izuru. Physical strength is important in the way that it's brute force, analytical strength is what makes the physical strength moot. Ryouko outsmarted the Madarai brothers yes, but she did it one v one. Mukuro took out 5 of them with 1 hit. I know what it all means but there's no way someone like Mukuro or Izuru would get beaten in a normal way by Junko due to them both having analytical and physical strength when in combat.

She wasn't the strongest fighter on Earth, that was her boyfriend. Besides that, we can't scale Juzo in this battle of power as we haven't seen him once at his full capacity.

Reposting this for more discussion as it isn't actually hostile or a bad one.

>m-muh looks

Look at this ugly cunt getting jealous

Basically no one. It's gonna come down to Hinata/Kamukura breaking in to stop him. Even Juzo can only live up to his opening death at this point.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones.
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what.
>Only taking 2 episodes rest before kicking the shin of everyone again.
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo.
It wasn't rekt, it was his weapon getting blocked and the fight was broken by Beast mode, my friend. That and didn't she receive a scratch or a wound by Juzo?(Not sure)

BEST OTP

>Be me, 13th branch head
>Ruruka contacts me, telling me she's pulling a coup
>Munakata contacts me, tells me he's pulling a coup
>Tengan contacts me, tells me he's pulling an anti-coup
>Future Foundation is holding a meeting, they tell all branch leaders to come
>lol fuck that
>send Asahina instead
MFW everyone dies and I become Head of the Organization by default

These 'coincidences' are getting ridiculous at this point.

>hina only blocked his weapon and shitty seiko attacked him from behind
Juzo haters everyone

>Candy slut, animator fag, fedora bro and Kirigiri
>No fighting power or specialization whatsover
>theoretically easy kills
>Juzo still jobs to Fedora bro

HI there SHSL Common Sense

>rekt

Are we watching the same show? They were at a standstill and that's without Juzo even using even close to his full power since he couldn't punch the girl and he hasn't used his kicks yet. If the fight had continued, Asahina would have lost and died had Seiko not barged in.

Why didn't they just stay in their fortified room the whole game?

why are you using sarah emi bridcutt for your inane posts

I really fucking hope that they don't pull a Delta on us with this

Asahina is the traitor/killer.
There are a few clues and hints to this conclusion, some obvious and some not-so-obvious.

Remember Munakata's logic when he captured Makoto? The traitor's priority would be to keep him alive so they could end the game at any point.
Aoi constantly protected Naegi throughout the Future arc, and was one of the people who went to save him from Munakata.
It's process of elimination. Tengan is dead, he can't be the traitor. Monaka was never the true traitor. That only leaves Asahina.

She was also one of the 4 people in a sealed room where one of them, Great Gozu, wound up dead. Juzo and Munakata couldn't get in before the sleep kicked in.
Monaka confirmed she didn't do it, and it's highly unlikely Makoto did it, so logic dictates that the only person who could have killed him was Asahina.

She was the first to "discover" the bodies of guards in the building.

She was there in the conference room for Makoto's hearing, even though she didn't have to be as evidenced by Toko, Hagakure, and Byakuya being absent. Kirigiri had to be there since Makoto was an underling. Everyone else there were branch leaders.

She's one of the few people in the FF who knew that the former remnants of despair were hidden on Jabberwock Island, and lo and behold, apparently the FF was tipped off by SOMEONE

And of course, Munakata in this latest episode referred to her as "despair" and she showed on the black side of his katana's reflection.
Since was as the audience know he knows Makoto isn't despair, then that leaves one possible interpretation: Aoi is the killer.

Ultimate Common Sense strikes again!

Already disproved your post in the last thread.

Reminder that Juzo will get BTFO by Junko/Izuru/Mukuro/whatever in next despiar episode

Why aren't you?

Hajizuru would get his ass kicked

Literally all of this is crappy circumstancial evidence at best.

I could make a similar post that made Juzo look like the traitor.

He'll probably end up killing himself

>I- I already d-disproved your post
>S-stop laughing at m-me!
Hehehehe... faggot

She doesn't seem to be absorbing it.
You will have to teach her body directly.

No, you got refuted, Layton.

>I could make a similar post that made Juzo look like the traitor.
Do so, I'm genuinely interested in seeing other possibilities.

Fedora tricked him though with the trap.

Difference is, Juzo is.

+ last episode she called Fukawa Fukawa-san instead of -chan like she usually does.

I know, my friend. But it's clearly that it'll be Izuru or so is my expectation at least. It's obvious to me that Kodaka has written it to be Izuru one punching Juzo as an "act out of revenge".

I think only Izuru makes sense in that way as Junko or Mukuro would've killed him, whereas Izuru would just deliver one hit, knocking him down and then get bored, only to resume what he was doing my friend. I think it'll be like that and then Junko will laugh at Juzo for being incapable to stop whatever plan she's set in motion!

Asahina being the traitor does solve the Gozu closed door

He will have to make her a replacement, out of his own sperm and Asahina's eggs. Maybe multiple times over the course of a few years

Because one of them was the killer. That's the whole reason everyone separated. A tiny bit of distrust leads to disaster. That's literally what always happens during these games.

>No, you got refuted, Layton.
Not really, you just keep on ignoring clues and wave away any other possibility.
So, how did she kill all the other people then? Remember that they're not exactly right next to each other all the time.

>excuses

He still jobbed and you know it

Yeah, in other words "your boy" Jozu is a massive retard

>Remember Munakata's logic when he captured Makoto?
Yeah, it was based on the fact that the game is being broadcast. It's not.

>She was also one of the 4 people in a sealed room where one of them
We never saw the door after they woke up. The huge locker used to block was nowhere to be seen.

No, you got refuted and never countered.

> Fedora
> No fighting power
> literally shown in the opening to be the only surviving member of a resistance fighting group
> survived standing out in the open as bullets rained down upon him

It'll be a miracle if he actually manages to survive

>y-you got refuted
>j-judge e-extend my points p-please
>j-judge?

13th Branch Head is the most likely Mastermind at this point. Especially if the stupid "Aoi is the Traitor" theory holds some truth to it

You don't know what that word means, child.
It's a shame because "Job" is now becoming synonymous with "Losing a battle" to any retard watching anything shounen now.
>Get insta killed by an insta kill ability?
>"Jobbed"
>Get tricked by something you could not have known?
>"Jobbed"
>Lose to someone who's clearly stronger than you are?
>"Jobbed"

Juzo and Persona remind me of bucky in civil war, with the keywords that made him go berzerk.
You just say "Despair" or "Munakata" and enjoy yourself a killing spree

Is Juzo monokuma?

>Ignoring that Fedora was fighting with weapons back then
>Ignoring that against Juzo he had 0 weapons in his hand
>Ignoring that Juzo till jobbed because he was retarded and fell into a trap

Not him but that's not an excuse. It's stating a fact. It's jobbing, yes, but stating a fact that he was tricked isn't an excuse. It's just stating what happened.

He's the SHSL Boxer, that already points out that he isn't the bright one. He's just a meatshield.

Oh i see the mixup
You were arguing with a different user over a moot point (the vents or monaka's involvement)

Character profiles of the Danganronpa x Gun Girl Z collab project.
mihoyo.co.jp/event/danganronpa/

Given how much the show highlighted his disdain for people with no talent I'm guessing he'll get mobbed by the reserve course students when they riot. Junko's gotta make sure everyone feels extra despair.

We meme magic'd so hard he's literally uncontrollable now

I really want to think the 13th Branch Head is just some guy who didn't feel like going to the meeting because the Future Foundation is comprised of assholes

Izuru IS Hajime, retard. The Hajime we got to know existed 3 years ago.
He has to live with the consequences of his actions and a lobotomy doesn't mean he has 2 distinct personalities fighting over 1 body. Izuru isn't his evil twin brother or some shit.

Mastermind Possibility Rankings:
High Tier
Junko(Somehow)
Animator(Starting to think he's innocent)
Character we think died
Unknown Character

Mid Tier
Candy Girl

Low Tier
Boxer

Random Plot Twist Tier
Asahina(I think the writers are using her as a red herring to fool the viewers)
Kiri
Naegi(Makes no sense except for extreme shock value)

Munakata is not the traitor but he seems to have lost it.

I want to embrace Asahina from behind and let her hair down
SHSL luck is a fearsome talent indeed.

>all this damage control

>Izayoi was controlled since childhood.
That's messed up.

I think Animator might be the traitor, not the mastermind.
Also put Despair Chiaki in mid tier.

So almost no one has mentioned how suspicious as fuck Tengan is now.

How did he know who was the attacker?

Why did he say he didn't want the Izuru project "to go to waste" when he was clearly against it in Despair-hen?

What was his endgame?

And, most importantly, what the fuck did he tell Munkata to trigger him so much?

One possibility is that he's the mastermind, but he himself doesn't like killing. "You cannot win against despair against killing" was the reason why he started fighting against Munakata. Honestly he's the biggest question mark so far.

Winning the world championship straight out of school is a pretty big feat user.

But based Donut made him look like a jobber, absolutely.

As long as it's not Chiaki.

The hell is Asahina saying about being embraced there?

Seiko fans where right all along for hating candyslut fuck me and I thought Seiko was the bad one

I don't buy into this, but let me help you out with a telling bit of info.

Monaca says that one of the other 5 survivors will die because of him. This means one of two things:
> She set up the bomb and knew Togami would go there
Or
> Either Kyoko or Aoi is the Traitor and so they need to die for the game to end. Logically, if Aoi, she would have seen it.

Note by the way, Traitor =/= Mastermind

Exactly. He'll most likely fall to Izuru because of that, the Reserve course won't do that much in that regard as we're so close to the mass suicide my friend.

It was a trap set up in a really smart way. He didn't really lose the fight or anything, he was just once again not ending up with kills. I'm rather sure that the way he's written is that he's always held back and he'll never actually kill someone up until his last fight, my friend.

It makes so much sense and I don't get why people have to make such hostile discussions where nothing is pointed out at all. It'll most likely be Juzo being screwed over every time, every time he loses and every time he stays strong and no matter what, he doesn't give in to despair or anything like that. He'll just have his last fight and actually kill someone, may that be mastermind/traitor/P4, anyone really.

Who really thinks having a unknown character be the mastermind for the final instalment of the Hope's Peak saga is a good thing?

>Candy bitch was a manipulator since childhood
How can anyone even like her?

>Do so, I'm genuinely interested in seeing other possibilities.
He punches Naegi for no reason and makes him bleed, delaying his trial and making time for Ryota to arrive and the killing game to start.

After the game starts he knees Ryota at the very beginning instead of punching him despite not even looking at his bracelet yet.

Has especifically chased after the detective twice.

Somehow untied himself with seemingly no help from anyone

Keeps getting new knives from somewhere (first was broken by Gozu)

Munakata goes mental after Tengan tells him who the traitor is

Has a motive in being the third wheel in the romance between his crush and best friend.

Despair arc:

Gives a surprisingly cruel beatdown to Hajime that pushes him into becoming Izuru.

"Steals" an ID that should be in Junko's possession.

Is head of campus security that will later let Junko/Ryoko get in and out as she pleases.

>About
While, sorry.

Ruruka is not the traitor. The extent of her malice was controlling Yoi with sweets and then forcing his NG code, something we all speculated the episode he fucking died.

What I don't get is why the "couple of Yoi and Ruruka didn't just share each other's NG codes. Unless Yoi knew Ruruka was up to something with her sweets, it seems like they'd trust each other and she wouldn't have to kill him just because he wanted to escape.

Unless she really didn't give a shit about him at all.

But yeah, Ruruka doesn't know shit about what's really going on.

It's also possible that there is no mastermind at all, and everything has been set up by Munakata in order to ursurp Tengan.
In the same strike, he would also kill the remnants, as well as Naegi that defied his orders.
Additionaly, he would get rid of the people that tried to ursurp him in turn (Candy).

Munakata is the one that benefits the most out of the game, because no matter who gets killed, it benefits him. Killing people lika Chisa just shifts away suspicion from him, and she would gladly agree to do so.

Some guys have all the luck

Somebody needs to bully Mikan RIGHT NOW!

>Seiko wanted to be her friend
>Candytits wanted to mind control her, never even thought about giving Seiko friendship.
>Even when discovering her dead body her first instinct is to rip out the knife in her heart to cover up her crime
>Didn't give a fuck about the candy she held on to for years.
At least Juzo is entertaining when he's being an asshole, this shit is just dark.

I don't think its a good idea but its a possibility.

>How did he know who was the attacker?
Because he's the president and also very observant. He probably figured it out due to some offscreen knowledge we don't have access to yet.
>Why did he say he didn't want the Izuru project "to go to waste" when he was clearly against it in Despair-hen?
He wasn't against it, he just told Hinata that he shouldn't do it unless he's fully committed.
>What was his endgame?
Hope for humanity? He probably appreciated Makoto reverting the Remnants of Despair, especially Hajime/Izuru
>And, most importantly, what the fuck did he tell Munkata to trigger him so much?
Probably that Chisa was the mastermind.

>"Steals" an ID that should be in Junko's possession.
>Is head of campus security that will later let Junko/Ryoko get in and out as she pleases.
I feel like these last 2 are either big hints or shit Kodaka is just expecting us to ignore.
Either he is an insanely incompetent guard who never notices the high-shool girl frolicking through the blood-stained halls with Takoyaki

Date?

We know that the reserve course students riot before they commit suicide and I think it'll culminate with them trying to storm HPA. I figured all those insignificant people with no talent would mob him. Poetic justice and all that.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR GIRL RURUKA

>Master of sweets since elementary school
>Made Izayoi her bitch through the power of love and dewicious sweets
>Full access to various drugs through her slave Seiko
>Turned blue-faced secondaries to full-faced primaries with her Sky-Blue-Heaven Days Choux Crèmes
>Scared by her talent, they kicked her out from HPA
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Join the Future Foundation and became head of the 8th branch immediately
>Disastisfied with the rotten FF, she gathered her own forces to become independent
>Killed Yoi-chan and Seiko because they won't eat her sweets
>Controlled Juzo "The Uncontrollable" Sakakura (for five seconds)

>SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO SURVIVE THE KILLING GAME BY KILLING EVERYONE ELSE

R U R U G I R L S
U
R
U

G
I
R
L
S

PS: Seikofags and Juzoboys need not apply to based Ruru.

Izayoi is a very lucky man to discover the wonder of Ruruka's sweets since childhood

I want to touch Chiaki's fluffy soft hair.

>doesn't what job means

Wew

At least spell his name right retard

Counterpoint:

In a room where he was the only person armed against three people who lack combat abilities, he said "fuck this" and just tried to leave.

Honestly, I've been assuming the traitor and the mastermind are the same person. If they are separate characters then this just got complicated.

>Either Kyoko or Aoi is the Traitor and so they need to die for the game to end. Logically, if Aoi, she would have seen it.
This is the theory I'm going with, personally.

Also it's pretty clear that the killer and the mastermind are two different people. Hell, the anime so far has proven there were 3 traitors to the future foundation: Monaka, Ruruka, and whoever the hell the killer is.

I want to bully this demon so bad that I end up getting scolded by Mahiru. I then want to steal Mahiru away from Hiyoko and send her into despair.
Without her she can no longer dress herself and in turn no longer be able to take a shower/bath. I will then proceed to bully her for her smelliness.

If she is the mastermind this series will have officially gone to shit.

Well one person has to be in the game as a participant killing people

But someone else has to be monitoring everyone from behind the scenes

You're retarded

I think the poetic justice part would be more fitting if it were Hajime/Izuru doing the beatdown as an act of revenge.

I can already see it happening in the following aspect: Hajime knocks him down, Junko encourages him to kill him in which Hajime replies with "No, it'd be boring and I'm above that" or something in the sense like that.

It just adds up if I attempt to make sense of it, it'd be the only option next to as what you said with the reserve course that'd make make up for a fitting play my friend.

I mean, Junko or Mukuro wouldn't make sense as both of them wouldn't have left him alive.

>Juzoboys need not apply to based Ruru.

Maybe they suspected each other of being the traitor and kept their NG codes secret?

Fuck what she did but she's so god damn soft I want to cuddle up to her.

>In a room where he was the only person armed against three people who lack combat abilities, he said "fuck this" and just tried to leave.
Oh yeah forgot about that in my list. His loyalty to Munakata thing is all talk.