Lesbian waifus

So Sup Forums
How many of you have lesbian waifus? Do you imagine they invite you for a three way? or are you happy being cucked. Honest question, though I bet people will treat it like a loaded gun anyway.

git out

I've never had a waifu because I don't wish myself upon anyone, fictional or otherwise.

I want reddit to leave.

I'd rape her

I imagine I'd be happy being cucked if I had a lesbian waifu. Just seems like the natural thing to do, accept that she has a girlfriend and that they may or may not want you involved.

>I dont like this topic so it's from reddit.
kek

bump

I do, but I kind of separate my waifu from the actual character as they appear in the original story.
I actually feel bad for changing her sexual preferences like that since I'm a yurifag, but I guess waifuism is all about changing something in your waifu.

who is your waifu.

why is /ll/ so perfect

How about feel been so hetstupid? Do you imagine yourself getting reket?

Can you repeat that, but in English?

Why are literally all tripfags shitposters?

MadoHomu is my waifu.

>or are you happy being cucked
They arent called yuricucks for nothing

People usually ignore it, most lesbian anime characters aren't exclusively lesbian in canon anyway.

That's not how it works.

redpill me on kuso threads

Nepgear from the Neptunia series

most of /u/ isn't actually waifufagging. So for them it's not like theyre getting cucked.

I'm not getting into that shit storm, For this thread's purposes, and especially considering the fact that it facilitates actual interesting answers, if you think your own waifu is a lesbian then she counts, even if she is actually canonically straight.

neat.

>if you think your own waifu is a lesbian then she counts, even if she is actually canonically straight.

>Lesbians
How disgusting

Not OP, but the thread is discussing user's considerations of their waifu's sexuality, not their waifus' sexuality.

The point of this thread is to ask how people feel about having a lesbian waifu. not to measure a waifu's dyke level.

Yes, and all I'm saying is that usually people who have lesbian as a waifu usually ignore that fact.

i thought the thread was about how people deal with having lesbian waifu.

if they ignore it that's how they deal with it. if they don't think their waifu is a lesbian at all they wouldn't be in this thread. There's a difference between how they deal with it and their intellectual knowledge. see

>Do you imagine they invite you for a three way? or are you happy being cucked.
You're supposed to self insert as their wife, girlfriend or romantic interest from the series they're from. I don't think people with waifus with het canon couples imagine themselves in a threeway or getting cucked by the male romantic interest oh wait, we're on Sup Forums, of course people do.

>lezzbian
Fuck off.

so salty.

another interesting adaptation.

>That's not how it works.
What? Why not? If she's happier with her girlfriend why would I force myself in between them?

Because that's not how romantic love works.
She might be your friend, goddess or favorite character/OTP but she won't be your waifu.

True enough. I must have gotten mixed up with the wrong usage of "waifu".

I have no waifu period. If characters have their partners then I support that. No one should ever get between fictional love. Self-inserting as one of the partners is different but still utterly pathetic.

This, you either self-insert as their canon love interest if there is one, or the girl of your choice if there isn't a canon winner, or yourself as a girl.
It's insulting to a lesbian character to pervert their sexual preferences.

>No one should ever get between fictional love.
But it's just imagination, what's the problem?

Shows you care more about your desires rather than the character's feelings.