Guys, math is racist

Guys, math is racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

campusreform.org/?ID=10005
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arabic numbers are totes White Privilege.

computer is racist to they shoold b ilegal all they good 4 is hacking we all jus needa use da iphone insted den ther woodnt b all dat hackin n shit

Algebra and geometry perpetutate black privilege?? Is that what the professor is saying???? OH MY GOD HOW DO WE END ALL THIS BLACK PRIVILEGE?????

the other side of the coin is browns ARE too dumb to get it if euros/asians excel in the subject

how convenient they forget

campusreform.org/?ID=10005

i thought algebra was arabic?

They're Indian actually

"emphasizing terms like Pythagorean theorem and pi" give the impression that math "was largely developed by Greeks and other Europeans.

It's all true. Almost every great mathematician was white male and of European descent... and also totally awesome.

There were some important Arabs and Indians, but all modern math basically is white men. Though I think the chinese have started to contribute more but there was some controversy about that.

Are there any burger mathematicians?

Das rite!

Just because niggers don't get it doesn't mean it's racist.

>the chinese have started to contribute more

There are some great Chinese and Japanese mathematics, as far as I am aware there none as awesome as Jean-Victor_Poncelet.

John Nash, but there are many.

>niggers cant math
>they cant just be dumb
>math must be racist

A logical conclusion.

This is why the Chinese are going to take over.

I don't think any child ever thought to look at it that way. This is something that can only be conceived by a racist.
Also don't forget the second point too, which is basically saying:
>minorities are de facto inferior than whites at grasping abstract concepts.
If this isn't racism/white supremacism I don't know what is.

Toni is /ourguy/

>le problem glasses

>le 56% skin tone

>using logic against niggers

CHECK YOUR PRIVILIGE HONKI

HahHahHHHHHHHHahahahaha

Where this from?