On your side, to protect someone

On your side, to protect someone
Is it just to destroy what is in your way?
Can't deny, to continue on that logic
There is possibility to make an empty world

There are times where you cannot see anything
Times to believe only the /ai/ idle activities you see

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!vYFCXKha!UWNMez-T-GQFh_qKL0YTK_fNFsZQmxgsCxSf_9IqKNY
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
soundcloud.com/aiobahn/bohemian-sky
youtube.com/watch?v=Sjvdir8G51Q
mega.nz/#!vhM1BAYI!PnigdsusXttI8a13IiqZuAap1j5N1kclcLW5xnXKzsE
youtube.com/watch?v=xJRYWwLa984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hibiki think those old ass wings still cool
Maybe she will use the Paradise Coord next.

Bien hecho, OP.

Juri ruins everything once again.

The possibility of /ai/'s destruction.

Why is everyone calling doom?

Every one's playing WoW

WoW is still a thing?

He didn't go home last night and we're worried.

Coloring project 6 is underway and all squares have been claimed! Have fun and take your time, anons!

Zip with each individual square: mega.nz/#!vYFCXKha!UWNMez-T-GQFh_qKL0YTK_fNFsZQmxgsCxSf_9IqKNY
Previous coloring projects: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Mi negro.

I want to fuck Lala.

Thank you, thank you.

me
too
dude

That's forbidden, please cease and desist.

>It's a Juri thread

Thread doesn't start 'till the lalafugger sings.

>>It's a Juri thread

>>It's a Juri thread

>It's a Juri thread

>>It's a Juri thread

>It's a ">It's a Juri thread" thread

When PP's official sites opened before the anime aired, Mireille's official description said her catchphrase was keisan doori.
She said that like what, 5 times in s1? Then it got replaced by PURI PURI PURI PURI PURI PURI.
imo this shows they didn't know what they were doing with s1.
s2 too I don't think they really planned ahead on what to do.
Sorry to bring this up again while it was already discussed to death, but while s2 was good I think it could have been a thousand times better.
They screwed up hard many things like how Hibiki was forcibly written into acting like a retard.
I wish I could search decisive evidence of the own PP staff saying s1 sucked and s2 could have been handled better but I'm too lazy.

Lala Plushie with more Aikatsu cringe merch, yes I got 2 CD's cause I wanted two sets of the cards, I have a 3rd coming.

>I'm too lazy.
FAILURE

Where is the Lala plushie from? I want it.

soundcloud.com/aiobahn/bohemian-sky

Got it from AmiAmi but its sold out now, can't find one anywhere else sorry :(

Because you'd be wrong.

I don't think they're unhappy with how it turned out.

I wanna lick her armpits

They taste like jalapeno.

Do you have the link to the sold out page?

Yeah, after thinking about it I don't think so either...
Now that I think about it, I think the main reason why I think s2 could have been better is because I would have written it differently.
I would change a lot of things. Would've made Lala join Hibiki because she's a genius too, using system desu kara with the dream charms auto teammatching thing. Then they would reform PP system system hand in hand together, instead of Hibiki gaining the animosity of everyone. I'm not a good writer so I can't write right now every plots threads to show how it would have worked, but I'm sure it would have somehow.
And in the end I'm just disappointed because the story didn't satisfy me and only me.
I think all of this made me realize I'm just a bit too egoistical and I don't like it when a story doesn't go the way ME would have got the most enjoyment out of it.

She said it a lot in the first episodes. She was also supposed to have a problem handling both personalities but in the end she only forgets the puri a pair of times.

Look up Pripara Plush on AmiAmi and it will show up, Mirei and Sophie are still available, they are called idol voice plush.

Are we talking about dropped plot threads now?

Hibiki's VA is a guy?

No just a very androgynous woman
youtube.com/watch?v=Sjvdir8G51Q

Is kinda ugly tho.

It's on japanese amazon with amazon global, but it's $18 s&h. I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Good thing voice acting is about your voice and not your looks.

I don't know what you're talking about, just because we only see the top 8-16 idols doesn't mean there aren't hundreds more that are failing. Do you really want to see shitty idols do shitty activities?

sick

Heh

Never-ilu!

I was thinking about this recently and I think it wasn't dropped at all, it just took a long time to become relevant. It was about how not all idols can climb to the top together, but why would that be much of a problem for newer idols? It's not like idols who have been at Starlight for 3 months are going to be competing for the biggest jobs, but once they start becoming really big it would become an issue. And it did, with the tristar arc. Soleil was just able to overcome the difficulty with the power of friendship.

PriPara coloring project starts and I miss my chance to get a square...I hope everyone has fun coloring!

>heresy
REMOVE

>spoiler
AS IT SHOULD BE
This is glorious 2D we're talking about, after all.

Well I cleaned up a new coloring book if you feel bored
PUZZLE & DRAGONS coloring book
mega.nz/#!vhM1BAYI!PnigdsusXttI8a13IiqZuAap1j5N1kclcLW5xnXKzsE

(original for color reference)
g.e-hentai.org/g/914218/b3f358cd13/

Today I cried for the first time since my grandpa died almost four years ago. It feels humiliating. I wish I wasn't so opposed to drinking, otherwise I'd be passed out right now.

Crying is good for you. What was the cause?

>It feels humiliating.
It can be, depending on the context, of course.

Thanks, I'll be waiting warmly to see how the this project turns out since it is of the best show and unit.

Family problems and the immense stress and pressure I'm feeling from it.

My grandmother heard me, and when she asked what's wrong I couldn't answer.

Also forgot to sage that first post. I hope starting PP will make me feel better, it's been sitting on my hard drive for a couple days but I haven't been able to get around to it until later tonight.

my waifu

Why draw her uglier?

For accuracy.

hidoi

>Aikatsu system failure.png

Sorry, I thought that being mean might help to make me feel better about myself.

The poster below me is cute.

Puripara could have been super fun and cool and awesome had they done things differently but due to the staff's decisions it ended up being super fun and cool and awesome instead.

That picture is cute. CUTE!!

Faito user, I don't have anything to help you, but I hope you're alright.

>he hasn't started PP
Why are you posting here?

Superb sorting skills dude.

I love adorable dork Akari who had to work harder than everyone else just to do things other people are able to do normally.

It was only idol stuff, it's not like she's Nozomi level or anything.

I love you too.

I'm still not sure how many people care about Pripara spoilers so I marked it anyway.

This was really nice. I didn't realize how suited the dance was for a duo. But as much as I love Mitsuki Saiga, I'm not so sure about her in a song as "delicate" as 0 week old.

But their voices sound really bad together.

The la la la las were silly. But I really liked the camera here

Last one.

Well, it looked nice. I agree they sounded awkward together. Hibiki's range is too low to really sound nice with Falulu.

Sweet Lala.

Why the fuck is Falulu in old form?

Was the ticket she scanned for the live.

Sophie got contacts.

But how come Hibiki sounds nice with Fuwari?

Ito-chan.

Please wish me a happy birthd/ai/

youtube.com/watch?v=xJRYWwLa984
Where are these from?

>Sweet SoLaMi!
fixed

Happy birthday dude, enjoy being one year further away from the target demographic of your favorite shows.

How about another creenshot, except with less compression, bro?

*screenshot*

Happy birthday give me cake.

>Revolutions requires sacrifices
I wanna believe this was a RL throwback.

>staff saying s1 sucked
The closest thing you will get is what Aroma said to Mirei.

I miss MARs.

I really liked the Performance, specially how Falulu was in her old form and Hibiki talking dreams was silly.

Quick, post Sumire. The best girl.

Quick, post. The best girl.

I feel like she should be tipping something while saying that