Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums
I just watched the greatest story never told
>what do I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

informs.org/About-INFORMS/News-Room/Press-Releases/Liar-liar-pants-on-fire!-Groups-lie-more-than-individuals-according-to-new-research-study
youtu.be/35ss-qowozU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Give me a quick run down.

kys

Long story short: we let the wrong side win

I feel like I've been lied to, but at the same time I feel like the whole thing was a bias conspiracy project, but if it's all true then this changes history for me

Suffer and know what should have shall never be.

Hug your knees and cry while eating chocolate ice cream as you slowly give in to despair.

Isn't it frustrating knowing that the entire world has been lied to and brainwashed? I found it very bothering for a long time and felt it was a great injustice when I first watched years ago. But now I see more and more people are waking up. Generation Z will be great.

informs.org/About-INFORMS/News-Room/Press-Releases/Liar-liar-pants-on-fire!-Groups-lie-more-than-individuals-according-to-new-research-study

invade Poland.

Hitler will be redeemed in our lifetime. Totally misunderstood figure by most.

youtu.be/35ss-qowozU

war

Become Jewish

TGSNT is super biased. Just keep that in mind. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

im always baffled how easily retards believe stuff theyve been told if it suits their opinions.

Hitler was all about German interest, no matter the cost. If every country adopted this mentality we’d all die within a decade and your nationalism would have been for nothing.

Don't be passive aggressive now.

finally a smart person

Why do you think anyone would take you seriously?

stop blaspheming.
you must be a jelous 3dpd

Stop attention whoring you faggot weeaboo trash

i have only responded to your (You), what are you even talking about

Drink a lot (like alcohol poisoning a lot) and try and give yourself brain damage as soon as possible so that you forget the last 6 hours entirely. It's the only way to avoid being miserable for the rest of your life. Some things you just can't unlearn.