MK ULTRA Project by the zionazi USA, victims and

Is MK ULTRA the worst project by the CIA ?

What are (((they))) testing now? smartphone mindwaves?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245682/Nicholas-Deak-Colleague-questions-murder-CIA-financier-killed-homeless-woman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's interesting how so much of this propaganda on Sup Forums is about MKULTRA half a century ago and other more recent US shit, while disregarding historical and current atrocities by other world powers

I sure wonder who could be behind it

>Is MK ULTRA the worst project by the CIA ?

Arguably the most onerous we've found out about, but I suspect they've far outdone that by now.

They've most likely done far worse projects since MK-ULTRA. It was also most likely a failure, since by all accounts the data indicate they were unable to develop a reliable method of mind control in the end, and their efforts at creating a truth serum was disappointing. The CIA still tortures terrorists to extract information (and torture is a notoriously unreliable method of information extraction) so obviously that last part is true.

we are all being fed information already to control what we think/know. the internet was made a long time ago and they know how/where people learn and get ideas

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about MK Often, MK Search, or Operation Mockingbird?

>go on Sup Forums
>expect to see politically related threads
>see a wall of text filled with assumptions and confirmation bias
>thread still up
>should be moved to /bant/
>moot still not hiring new mods to fix this problem

I'm not even surprised anymore, ever since pizzagate was proven to be #fakenews the shills pushing this bologna have amped their game even more. The truth is these kids are paid shills used to slide important threads concerning The_Donald.

Next time you see a thread based on incoherent ramblings of a wack job just ignore it because in all honesty it's nothing more than photo shopped pictures and coincidences used to troll the gullible masses of Sup Forums

All I hear is Mortal Kombat Ultra and I can't wait to play it...

>torture is an unreliable method of information extraction

This meme needs to die. Take the torture pill, user.

you sound so fucking gay

Operation Mockingbird is far worse.

MKUltra is about mindcontrolling a few individuals, Mockinbird is about brainwashing the whole country.

That's a little better, Sup Forums...

Torture is unreliable because most people will admit to anything under torture. The various Inquisitions are a case study in this.

i think it has to do with the human mind and its unwillingness to acknowledge a force or influence thats greater than their immediate understanding.

The same way that Hillary Clinton and the Democrats told HUGE fucking lies, and how we were osld a war in 2001 base on a HUGE fucking lie.
Make the lie big and bold enough, people wont question it, because its too frightening for their mind to grasp just how much control they DONT have.
I guess its the kind of thing oyu discover after decades of torture and brainwashing experiments

MK Ultra evolved into A.I. and drones

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everybody has decided not to see.

Unironically this is partially true. A high number of threads here are trash and the discussions about luciferian-worshipping satanist pedophile demon summoners makes Sup Forums look niggertier. A lot of normies who come here don't get redpilled at all, because they think we're crazy and leave.

What was the unbiased proof that pizza gate was fake?
Oh wait, there was none, faggot.

MKUltra was like the Ottoman Janissary's who would take children from an opposing nation, torture them enough for programming and release a mass murderer on the target population.

Zionists use this Talmudic practice in the CIA (operation paperclip), GCHQ (Tavistock) and MOSSAD (don't know don't care).

All mass murderers were Talmudically Jewed, even the leaders of communist nations :)

Pizzagate was never debunked. Your brain is "niggertier".

This

The child sexual blackmail the guy running the op used to get more funding worked though.
Seems like the CIA ran with this technique.

>pizzagate was fake
>moot not hiring new mods
>hiring new mods
>hiring
>mods
>moot
>thinks moot still runs Sup Forums because he read it somewhere
>calls people shills
>kekistani flag checks out
>is actual shill
HOLY CRAAAAAP

Here's one of the most convincing cases of some real-life MK Ultra shit going down in my opinion.
>Was CIA financier-turned Wall Street banker assassinated by the bearded bag lady? New evidence may solve mystery of 1985 shooting
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2245682/Nicholas-Deak-Colleague-questions-murder-CIA-financier-killed-homeless-woman.html