The world is on a major right wing turn

Just a friendly reminder that the extreme right wing is on a massive rise all over the world.
The left wing way of doing things crashed the summer where lots of the Arabian countries had revolutions, and the decisions made after that is what allowed terror, rape and murders that should have been kept within the 3rd world countries to reach the western world.
Brexit was the first major defeat for the left. Threatening the big leftist pact(EU).
Then Trump came in to play. And that completely changed the game.
Every European election ever since, has had a great right wing victory and massive losses for the left winged parties.

Norwegian is right

t. Winged hussar

A white homeland from Lisbon to Vladivostok... it will happen!

Few thousand people don't really matter.
What matters are goverments. As long as there are goverments like V4 goverments you still got some hope.

Hope feels good.

Long live the Visegrad Confederacy. You will be a light unto the world.

not really, though we are very close to finishing jetpack and fusion lance technologies
problem is we fail when we use those on a horses

Except France. Those good cooking fools elected Macron in spite of the terrier attack th same week as the election.

The problem is that cnn is convincing the dumb lefties that all this violence is Trump’s fault. These asshole dems are clueless about what Soros did to cause the overthrowing of so many stable governments. He convinced the people their leaders were bad and that they needed to be overthrown. Then he funded them and armed them. It’s what is happening here, but half of the country is none the wiser.

Albania, Romania, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Turkey and the list goes on and on and on. He organized all that destabilization. November 4th will be like the crap he pulled over there but on a bigger scale and here at home. DO NOT ENGAGE THEM. That’s how we can overcome his attempt at complete destabilization. If we don’t engage and only ignore them, America will march on. But if we go out and fight with antifa, we will get arrested and made out to be the bad ones. Let them burn themselves out.

>Every European election ever since, has had a great right wing victory
Shut up - Le Pen did not win. Wilders did not win.

>You will rape and pillage liberal women IN YOUR LIFETIME

everything between Spain, Italy and Poland will be walled and all movement will be closed
nordics will deal with sweden problem
Italy will be helped
france, germany and their friends had it coming

((( Wilders )))

Austria elected a "far right" guy as chancellor and is forming a coalition with another "far right" party and apparently might join V4

Right in Europe = christianity and authority

When you're not christian, then you're not right wing, because right wing means simply counterrevolution. When you don't go to church, you're not right wing

I'm praying Italy doesn't fuck up these elections coming up

it will help our cause too, so I will pray as well
Italy strenghtening right wing catholic identity would be a powerful ally

And yet populist far right is basically non existent in Poland.
And it's because there's no demand for such parties here. Even our version of the Democratic party is against migrants now because they don't want to go against the will of the people so much.
More radical parties have a chance in other countries were suicidal policies are somehow a norm.

Who makes stuff like this? There's a whole world of people out there.

LePen's FN did gain massively in support, especially amongst the youth

Kurz isn't "far right" at all. He's a literal crypto who adopted some rhetoric so he can get in and do nothing.

All countries in Europe are turning to the right at this moment,like everyhting comes in circles and now its time to 20years of right wing goverments.

Front national gained massively in support, especially amongst the youth

Partij van de Vrijheid (((Wilders))) gained massively in support. + /ourguys/ Forum of Democracy gained two seats out of the blue and are currently polled at ten seats
(150 seats total)

yes but he coalitions with FPO which is ''far right''

I mean, he's forming a coalition with the party that accused him of stealing their migration policy does that not mean anything?

i can't wait to see the stupid look on their face when they finally experience real oppression and not this fake stuff they keep prattling on about...

>daily rape, IN MY VAGINA!?

>implying you actually wanna rape those STD infested hambeast blownout vaginas

the real redpill is that the only women that you want to rape are homely conservative traditional wifes

Britain seems to be have a lurch towards communism now though!

britain is overwhelmingly against mass immigration and are only going for labour out of pure desperation.

the electoral system in the uk ensures that no new parties can effectively enter the system controlled by labour and conservatives.

that explained the fact that UKIP got like 10%+ votes and zero representation in the parliament.

RWDS NOW

I don't believe Germany will let Austria slip away from it's direct sphere of influence.

>apparently might join V4
faggots not allowed

we'll use protection
purely psychological warfare

Im australian, currently traveling around Euro.

Met some Croatian nationalists last night.
the hatred they had for serbs makes me wonder if righties can all work together for the common good of europe.

I fucking hope so. The left prefers nigs and sandnigs. Euros gotta look out for Euros

Good luck righties all over Euroland. Just dont eat each other over shit that happened decades ago

Austrians are ok, they're already a part of the 3 seas initiative and they are a valuable ally. Removing kebab from austria shouldn't be a problem since all you'd have to do is cut the gibs off and they'd move to germany, and any remaining kebab will recieve the serb treatment.

hitler was austrian
austrians partitioned Poland
they speak german
understand my hatred

So true. Ive been to all those places over the last few months

Serbs are a 50/50 tbqh, half of them are bro tier, the other half are braindead scum. Then again the same goes for any slavic country.

Most of the Serb hate here is ironic. Most intelligent people don't give a rats ass about them.

The biggest threat to European unity is polish-russian bickering

I was talking with some Brits the other day, they had no idea that Rotherham happened, they thought I was lying.
The biggest divide is between the subverted people in the west and somewhat raw people in the east.

russia is not even majority european
also they killed our presidents, plural
also Poland is only nation that pwned them in Moskwa
germany is biggest threat to europe in general