Belgium hate tread

I'll start with mentioning why i hate Belgium;

>This country is literally ran by crooks
>Shitty roads + shitty traffic + shitty polluted air
>50% Taxes
>Criminal paradise for Moroccan, Albanian, Turkish and Nigger gangs since they don’t get sentenced for their crimes + they get benefits from the government while they’re selling drugs.
>The city of Antwerp is crowned cocaïne capital of Europe, since the port of Antwerp has very cucked laws which makes it easy for Moroccan gangs to spread out pure Southern-American cocaïne from here to the rest of Europe. (Highest quality of Cocaïne in Europe can be found in the city of Antwerp for the cheapest price.)
>White people are already a minority in large cities (Mohammed is most common name in cities like Antwerp and Brussels).
>More and more native women start dating men outside of their race.
>Pedophilia is most common in Belgium for some reason.
>Guns are only allowed with very heavily strict regulations, yet the biggest (nigger owned) illegal gun market in Western-Europe is located in Brussels.
>ISIS terrorists can be found in the entire country, yet the government takes no action (ISIS recruiters are already the biggest “prison gang” in Belgium since they recruit the most people into their ranks to become Jihadists.)

You can’t deny that this has to be one of the shittiest countries on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
youtube.com/watch?v=TjAtRjFgmF8
bruzz.be/en/video/tvbrussel/callbrussels-passers-answer-phone-calls-worried-tourists
youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/indices_explained.jsp
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145402314/#q145402314
hooktube.com/watch?v=tPRuRl2cp1s
youtube.com/watch?v=tPRuRl2cp1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And the HQ~/de facto Capital of European Union is in Brussels too.

youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
Explanation
youtube.com/watch?v=TjAtRjFgmF8
bruzz.be/en/video/tvbrussel/callbrussels-passers-answer-phone-calls-worried-tourists

Oh yes Brussels is such a beautiful place...
youtube.com/watch?v=lAR_UQ23ZSQ

taxes ar 45% but your right Belgium is kinda cucked

Brussels is a fucking shithole and almost all jobs are located there.
Either you stand in traffic for 4 hours each day, or you go crazy due to the shittiest trains in existence, or you try to live in Brussels. Either you choose a shoebox and downtrodden apartment in a decent neighbourhood that costs 50% of your paycheck at least, or you go live in a wonderful, multicultural part of town where you are never sure if you'll find your possessions when you come home, where quiet is unheard of, where 7-person families live in a 50m2 one bedroom and everything smells.
Fuck Brussels.

hup hup NMBS

you are ranked 23rd in quality of life. get your shit together belgium. too many shitskins

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

A ranking that gives Med countries higher score on climate bc climate good to go to beach. Plus there are plenty of quality of life indexes around that's not any gold standard.

I HATE THEIR FUCKING GUTS HOLY SHIT

I took their train from Leuven to Brussels every work day for a year and there were always shitty fucking issues. Standing in the aisles, impossible to sit, shit ass old ladies yapping on their phones, sometimes a coach was missing and there were so many people on the train you couldn't even get on, and then I'm not even talking about the 10, 20, 45 minutes delay that was nearly always fucking on.

climate scores do not play major role they discount them in general ranks

man, this is sad

dont hate yourselves belgiumbros!

that is sweden, not belgium

Imagine Mohammed getting a super high kill streak because he left his explosive bag on an overcrowded train due to the delay problems.

Sorry my fault. I forgot that their algorithm was Weighted arithmetic mean. My bad.
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/indices_explained.jsp

I don't like them ether, they are overcrowded al the time

Source - Archived thread: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/145402314/#q145402314
Title: Muslims in Antwerp doing their stuff
Hooktube link: hooktube.com/watch?v=tPRuRl2cp1s |
YT link (original): youtube.com/watch?v=tPRuRl2cp1s

why does Belgium even have so many Moroccans? You didn't even have ties with colonies in Marocco, correct?

the strange thing is I only learn about events like that frome forein sources, in the Standaard, HLN, nieuwsblad,... allmoste no wisper or it ain't front page news

It's good that the terrorist cunts are so retarded and don't blow themselves up at art-loi or something. There's so much people there, cramming each other in the human distribution tubes daily.

we used them as (slave)labour for our coal minnes after the Italians refused to work in them

I actually live very close nearby this neighborhood. It's not unusual that these Moroccans are showing off with cars that they bought from drug money while fucking up traffic. The worst part is that they don't get sentenced for these actions.

Why didn't you import other southern or even Eastern euros, that's what I'm wondering.
Why Moroccans?

I never understand why you guys don't get as much shit as Sweden. You guys are totaly cucked. You're an utter embarrassment to the white race

honestly belgium really shouldn't even exist as a country. its like the iraq of europe, totally artificial

Well they were created to be an artificial barrier between the two continental superpowers at the time
Too bad the french part is so fucking horrid that even france, even the failed state of France, doesnt want them anymore. So now they're stuck with the Walloons.

well then it should be two separate countries. or three with brussels as a containment zone to be eventually nuked in the future

it was in the 70s-80s so the warsauw pact stil existed so we coudn't get Eastern euros and we did use Italians first, but moste of them went back to Italie after they got enough monney to be considerd middelclas in Italië.

The french part realizes they cannot be independent, as they wouldnt be able to get gibs from the rest of belgium. So they will never vote for independence.

Opinion of a Belgium user

ukraine tier nation

B has highest pedo rate. around 25% of population according to amnesty int.

Fear not Vlaamse Broeders

At least we have Manneken Pis haha

average belgian turk