Childhood friends

Why do nips have an obsessive need to put childhood friends into the series with an obvious designated winner?

Is rejecting them some sort of national sport of Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17494532/
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17502301
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17505699/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe their childhood friend rejected them and fucked chads so they take it out on the childhood friends in their stories.

Well, there's always Ziploc-kun who won in real life

Wait, he won?

I'm not going to dump it here because I already got banned last time for doing it but Ziploc-kun ended dating his childhood friend Kanon-chan. So a childhood tomboy friend won.

Or maybe I can dump it but I dunno

Authors genuinely believe a childhood friend being rejected and moving on to the real love interest makes for interesting drama and good writing.

Dump it.

Who the fuck is Ziploc-kun?

It's been a pleasure sailing with you because I'm 99% I'm going to be banned for at least a week

2nd

3rd

A guy who had feelings for his older sister but ended up dating their mutual best friend/childhood friend. They're both tomboys

4th. One more after this

5th and final part

God bless you.

Did he ever post a pic of himself or Hana and Kanon?

It's an Sup Forums attempts to get user to commit incest thread

Id prefer to think of it as an anime

No matter how much we asked him he didn't. We just have anime references to go off of.

This is great, to think I didn't catch this while on the making.

Will Danchigai now be forever associated with Ziplock bags?

>Molester Man 2
>missed it by a few days
For fuck's sake.

Holy shit, I had to jump up and shadowbox for a bit after reading the bit where he kissed her.

Goddamn

>tfw didn't even need to ctrl+F for ziploc-kun

He is a fucking legend.

Love triangle for easy drama. Childhood friend is an easy way to fill the triangle because the author don't need to make the character develop the romantic feeling and just say "she is together with him for whole life of course she gonna love him".

this to be honest.

I still hope Hazuki wins, I like her better than Perucia. I've heard some rumors that they break up in later chapters.

It may be a long ship, but it's worth a haul.

Weird since the opposite happens here.

It's a literary trope that predates manga. You ever hear of the "melancholy Japanese girl"? There's a certain beauty to the idea of unrequited love despite the woman being loyal and steadfast and waiting in the village for her man to return from studies/traveling. You also see this in Chinese and Korean literature/theater.

I don't have a reaction face for how happy this makes me.

So will this ever get a manga please? I mean Molester Man did so this has to too right?

Shit, niggas. I want to read them but there's so much.

Doshio? Is it worth my worthless effort?

Do you like tomboy childhood friends? Do you like tomboy older sisters?

Do you want to see a heartwarming story?

Read it my friend.

>tfw you go to sleep before the shit get serius in that onee-san thread.

They usually win if they are male (not always but it's 50/50 chance to win).

Damn, I can't believe this was only a few days ago.

Now I like to jack off into a ziploc bag so i can save it for later thanks to these posts

>I still hope Hazuki wins
I like her too but the odd is just too great. Greater than that Romeo-Juliet bullshit at the very least.

THAT STUPID FUCK SHOULDVE GET BOTH PUSSY AND WRECK THEM IN HALF GODDAMN IT IM SO MAD MOTHERFUCKING JAPANESE BETA MALE EVERY GODDAMN TIME

If you guys want the full story, the archive links are here (warning: 2000 posts/replies to Ziploc-kun):

desuarchive.org/a/thread/146167942/
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17494532/
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17502301
archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/17505699/

>GET BOTH PUSSY
That's not how it works you turbonerd.

This is super cute, I love it. Anime when?

Ain't gonna read all this autism t b h

>tfw not living in japan
>tfw real life anime doesnt happen to you

live the dream ziploc kun

at least he shouldve banged the sister i mean goddamn how can he reject an angel like her for fucksake

She rejected him first, user.

I am happy now. Wish something like that happened to me though.

This is all great and all and I want to believe in it very badly, but I know better than to believe some random user on the internet.

The temptation to believe is too great Sup Forums help, this gets me way too excited.

Nips are hack writers in general

Well damn. I was in the initial onee-san thread when this started but I didn't think it would manage to go this far. Manga of this when?

Holy... I dropped Ziploc-kun adventure during the first thread on /adv/. SHould have stayed...

>Why do nips have an obsessive need to put childhood friends into the series with an obvious designated winner?

You actually believe that story isn't fabricated?

You're doing God's work son. See you on the other side.

See male childhood friends usually win (specially if they are tsundere).

Seems fabricated. Aside from the fact that this is an Anonymouse Mongolian smoke signal board there's still something off. Fun ride nonetheless.

Greatest love story of all time

To me childhood friends are the purest love. There's something so nice about being with someone your whole life, and actually getting along with them as friends as much as lovers. This is a person you've always been with and stay with for a reason, because you get along and match with them on a basic level. I think it's actually a prerequisite that true love is also deep friendship.

That's why it hurts so much when they always lose.

Ziploc was a normalfag.
>drinking
>social contact
>wants kids

Nothing good comes out of normalfaggotry.

This girl is super cute. Please tell me you have sauce

Yeah but he's dating a childhood friend tomboy who is taller than him. That's fucking gold.

Ruka very adorable.

Source on that picture?

Trust me, you really don't want to go down that route. The magna carta is just awful

Can you at least tell me the name of the girl. She is cute and I want some more pictures.

Kishuku Gakkou No Juliet. Also popularly known as Not-Nisekoi. Read at your own risk.

>Not-Nisekoi
Oh god if it's anything like Nisekoi into the trash it goes.

It blows Nisekoi out of the water with the first few pages

In real life childhood friends either grow apart from you and go on date someone else

Isn't KUSHUKU GAKKOU NO ALICE?