Mikleo is for ___

Mikleo is for ___.

Ignoring and instead fucking either Alisha, Rose, Edna or Lailah.

Undeniably and irrefutably winning Sorey's heart, body and soul in every version of Tales of Zestiria.

That doesn't look much like winning

>That doesn't look much like winning
Probably because you can't read it

Good thing pic-related doesn't require words to understand.

Adoration.

>Wanting to fuck Rose

cockbloking hetero human boy with his sullied homolust

Making sweets with.

being anihilated by Soreys harem

Samefag.

Are the scans of the last chapter out or something?

anal rape

nyanpassu

I'm gay and I'd hatefuck Rose.

Bullying

Now that Edna has been added to the party, we can take down the fujoshits and pedos at the same time. What is the best, most cruel way to dispose of this garbage?

Alisha is really cute. Why is she not in the running again? (Animeonlyfag here.)

None of them cleaned. Only the final few pages are leaked.

>"Guided by the time of eternity, with the light of our wish (passion) shining on the world, we met by chance, and start to walk together."

Mikleo wrote a book about his life with Sorey.

"Our journey will end at the place we're headed for"
"I don't think the me after this journey has ended will be the same as the me now."

That's really nice.

Bababa

Oops, that as meant to be the translation for

HARDCORE BL REAR HYPER THRUSTING

TIGER BLADEEEEEEEE!!!!!

wat

Is this a thread in-joke I'm not getting?

Because she's not a Seraph.

He's referring to Hideo Baba, Tales' former producer. He sidelined Alisha while shoehorning Rose to woo her voice actress.

No one is really "in the running." It's not a harem and MC was officially said to be too pure for romance anyway.

Yeah, they're pretty sweet.
The part I should've posted was the next page. Sorey promises that their dream will go on eternally and gives Mikleo the Celestial Record to hold onto.

Oh I see. Do you have that page?

Babe hunting.

Don't spoonfeed secondaries. They'll find out the hard way.

Here it is.

Lailah is for ___.

Nobody wins. Fujoshits claim Mikleo wins just because he's the one that finds him at the end when pretty much all the girls he ever knew are dead cause time skip.

That said, Alisha is the least likely because of how the story just pushes her the fuck out. You'll see her for the next episode or two then she'll disappear until like 5 episodes till the end where she's appear 2 more times. If the anime follows the game, she'll have like 20 minutes of screen time from here to the end at best.

M a r r y i n g
a
r
r
y
i
n
g

>You'll see her for the next episode or two then she'll disappear until like 5 episodes till the end where she's appear 2 more times. If the anime follows the game, she'll have like 20 minutes of screen time from here to the end at best.
That's sad. So far, she's cute and likable, if a bit bland. I wanted to see more of her plate and lance, too. Oh well.

Thanks user, it's really hard to find raws of the manga.

looking like cotton candy, cotton candy I want to eat.

Staying in the kitchen

dressing up like a girl

>Mikleo wins because X so it doesn't count as a win!!!
The reason doesn't even matter. He just won.

Mikleo loves Sorey more than any of the chicks in the cast do anyway. Even shares his dream. I say the fags deserve eachother.

Well Mikleo's basically acted like Sorey's wife before the start of the journey. I don't think that anyone could even begin to compete with that.

>I don't think that anyone could even begin to compete with that.
Lailah either.

Would be great if Lailah took him away from him.

Mikleo is as cute as a girl anyway. There's nothing gay about their relation. :^)

Sorey isn't interested in necrophilia.

manga spoilers

Nah, let's end this thread. Mods don't like ToZ threads anymore anyway so they'll probably bump it. Can't blame them, they're pretty shit.

Mikleo looks weird with bangs up like that

The last thread was on Monday and it autosaged.

Nah, it was yesterday and the mods kept deleting them.

Yesterday was Monday when the last thread autosaged, and those threads weren't deleted, no one posted in them because there was already a thread up.

Oh. Thank god I missed it then.

You say that as though any of the girls ever had a chance of winning from the get-go.

They can go the manga's route, which is complete Alisha's character arc and then go to Rowlance and end the story once they find out about the cardinal. Then spent the chunk of the time on the final boss and the final dungeon.

Damn the event before going to the volcano in Berseria was so so good
I don't understand how Berseria can be so great while Zestiria was so...Zestiria

It's time to admit that the Zestiria anime isn't actually particularly good (no, not even this new episode) and Ufotable are hacks. Mikleo is cute though.

Zestiria had best couple though.

I wouldn't call it good because of how incredibly pointless it was.

does anyone have the page from the manga that supposedly implies that Sorey is Heldalf's son? or did i get rused?

>Funimation doing a broadcast dub of Zestiria

Honestly the part I'm most interested in is episodes 5 and 6, aka the Berseria promos, because I want to see who the cast's potential VAs are.

I here I thought I was being silly for thinking Heldalf might have raped Sorey's mom or something since he bothered to remember he lowly peasant name.

Silent Endings

Will his smile be protected?

No one has posted the page yet.

i haven't heard any proof of it or seen the page, just heard Heldalf remembers Sorey's mom before he dies. which seems like an odd person for him to think about, considering he had a family in Pendrago, unless he was having an affair with her.

fuck.

No.

I-I just want them to be happy ;_;

Only Sorey and Mikleo get that. Sorry, user.

BABAAAAAAA

Sorey x Mikleo is the greatest love story ever told.

Discuss.

we all do, user.

that might be an exaggeration but yeah okay i'll agree.

The developers probably fought for that ending. I feel so sorry for them. They put everything into a game only to get fucked over by a meddling producer.

People only harp about the anime because it has been fixing flaws and making improvements in the game thus far. That's only really significant to people who played the game anyway.

To secondaries (alot of people based on these threads), this is just a really slow and dragged out anime with 2 random episodes about Berseria.

Honestly, Berseria would've made for a much better anime because everyone loves edgy MCs. They need to lock Zestiria away and pretend it never existed.

Baba x Rose's VA is the greatest love story ever told.

>everyone loves edgy MCs
So far, I like Sorey's bland, oblivious, overgrown puppy-like enthusiasm much more than Velvet's crawling in her skin.

It's more of a tragedy since he never got his dick wet.

anyone have any predictions on the Berseria English Cast?

Easier said than done user, Zestiria is an anniversary project mean to commemorate Tales 20th anniversary so naturally Bamco had a lot of stuff planned for it and it's world. And certainly when you take a look at some of the things they wrote for it you realize that the devs did put a lot of hard work into the work.

The only problem is that Zestiria did badly, and it was through no fault of it's own but rather the fault of Baba his waifufagging and petty dislike towards Alisha's artist.

Also from what I've seen of people who haven't played the game, they're luke warm towards the anime at best. The real vitriol comes solely from Berseriafags and those who played the game.

Sorey/Mikleo is the best Tales couple atleast. But given the history of that it's pretty easy to make that feat.

i like both of them, but there really is something refreshing about Sorey. maybe it's because he's pure. it's also nice that he's actually pretty smart, even though his type of protagonist usually isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

I think that it's because edgy characters are so common in anime and manga that they've become a dime a dozen.

Sorey is too static, the only he evolves in the game is by being infected by Rose's ideas
Velvet is a much more dynamic character

Aside from just being pretty homosexuals, what more is there to them?

love

They have a relationship based on unspoken mutual trust and love and are not afraid to show public intimacy. They support each other's decisions and want the best for the other even if it means they are seperated. Mikleo waited centuries writing a novel about their love until the day he could be by Sorey's side again.

That's pretty good compared to the average 'boy meets girl let's fuck' that goes on in Tales.

He doesn't really grow in the game either, if anything his character just regresses.

For a game character Velvet is good but from an anime standpoint she's not really special.

ruining the world

More like boy meets girl and fuck-all happens. Romance and "MC gets the girl" aren't something that Tales games do very often. There are obvious exceptions but generally the series is light on canon pairings. Namco (now Bamco I guess) prefer to ship tease. Sorey and Meebo are just the latest in that long tradition.

>There are obvious exceptions but generally the series is light on canon pairings.
What you mean is that Tales pairs are chaste and vanilla as fuck (a confession sometimes, maybe a timeskip baby at most) and are more on the heavily implied scale. In that case, Sorey and Mikleo are not much different.

I just want to play catch or frisbee with Sorey.

>Sorey touching Edna constantly and grabbing her hand

OTP has born

i want to listen to him gush enthusiastically about ruins and history for hours.

Too bad Edna likes her Oniichan too much for anything to ever happen.

Edna's a filthy brocon. She's not interested in children.

Mikleo pls

Eizen is dead anyway