Be me

>Be me
>shopping
>need some milk
>see some bearded arab guy seemingly muslim watching the milk fridge like a hawk
>get my milk
>we both walk away
>forgot I needed eggs
>go back to milk and eggs section
>beardo is picking out milk
>looks me in the eyes and says 'thanks'
what did he thank me for Sup Forums?

he poisoned your milk dipshit

he sloshed his jizz in your milk

He thanked you for his Daily Dose

explain

He thanked you for making a shitty slide thread

>there are better threads on Sup Forums than this
wew lad

>what did he thank me for Sup Forums?
you took the milk in the front that he was afraid of because other whites touched it.

yes, this is a real thing in the muslim world.

>yes, this is a real thing in the muslim world.
I have doubts and other disagreements if this is true.

did he wink at you and start yawning loudly at the checkout lane?

no, gays are harems in muslam

Well memed.

im gay a muslim touched my hormone tidy i was confuse

He saw that you're a working lad, and he thanked you for paying for his milk, isn't it obvious?

post thick2.jpg

You cleared the infeterance from the forefrontal milk.

Also, you brought fucking eggs to the milk section? Do you enjoy being Haram, cause you just fucked up their Halal dairy isle.

Who is this semen demon?

>Dem abs

we want moor, feed us

how do i into this mode?

hmmm

lift weights every single day, maybe do a little steroids, stay under 30% body fat and above 24%

also b a gril

Would wrestle/10

*takes bump* *passes bump*

Brown people are weird sometimes user.

I wonder how stronk she is? I really wanna have sex with a girl who is stronger than me at least once. I'm big though, 6'1 205lbs and fit, so I doubt it'll ever happen. Would have to start dating olympic power lifters or something...

She shouldn't be stronger than you.
Women have to get a lot bigger than you to match your strength. Just the way it is.

life is suffering

True pleasure is breeding the strongest woman into submission

Why not just put a wig on a male body builder and then you can live out your fantasy?

Maybe he just didn’t know what kind to get and was just waiting to see what the first person got and went with that.
#notallmuslims
#trumpsamerica

It makes my gf sad sometimes. She has some really well developed back, shoulders, and arms. But at the gym, a scrawny guy with less muscle can still lift heavier. She wins in the stamina department though.

>Wife has very strong muscle/skeletal structure
>perfect starting point for a female lifter
>won't lift

sad

were there any electric infeterences?

>gf working out in public
you're cucked and you don't know it

She wears respectful clothing actually. And she's redpilled as a motherfucker.

god bless the eternal aussie shitposter

Start her with basic home workouts. Bodyweight squats, lunges, pushups, planks, etc etc. Maybe get some dumbbells involved for goblet squats and rows.

Oh, don't forget calf extensions, use a thick board. The only isolation exercise I do personally.

Am i the only guy who find this attractive

not at all

you're the only guy in this thread that's fucking retarded enough to ask "ayy u lik ds" when everyone else is talking about " we lik dis"

kill yourself you shit eating faggot.

Yummy.

This

You know the good stuff, when you observe the locals. A local will tend to buy the better quality/tasting milk except you are a cheap fuck.

He just thanked you for telling him what milk to buy so obvious user.

>not appreciating a female /fit/ body

Enjoy what the steroid exposure will do to your offspring.

He didn't understand glass until you opened the fridge door.

Like this if u cry evrytim

I saw two teenage ones in the supermarket the other day. They picked up a cooked chicken, walked around eating it out of the bag, then slipped the empty wrapper behind a shelf

Such cultured people are they

my friend my friend my friend
I KILL YOU!!!!!!!

When I was 14 I learned that it is not shoplifting until you leave the store. Me and my buddy would go, grab a bunch of sandwich crap off the shelves, sit in the cafeteria, and make sandwiches, then leave our mess on the table.

It's part of being young and exploring boundaries. I regret doing it but hey, no one was physically hurt over it.

Unironically this, whites refuse to accept the fact that they support these creatures but shit skins know full well they are there on your dollar user.

>being dumb enough to live anywhere near them to begin with
What a maroon

These were in their late teens
(i.e. young men)
Theft by consumption is a thing too y'know

Now that woman is properly thick

My god the thick. I wanna make her submit and remind her that no matter how hard she tries she will always be conquered.
Patrician turn-on.

post moor thicc

>disgusting tattoo

>Am i the only guy
Degenerate you mean. You all should come out of the closet and let some roided twink to fuck you already.

he eye-raped you, thanked you for the taste of your boipucci

Isnt it obvious? He didn't know how to open the fridge, and he saw how when you did it

You took the milk he poisoned. He was waiting to see who took it.

He probably thought homogeneous milk meant it came from gay cows.

OCD maybe.

>tattoos

Yea dropped.

This. Genuinely.

He either didn't know how to open the fridge (if there was a door) or didn't know what to buy (because for him our alphabet is like moon runes), and just went with what you took.
Who knows, maybe he didn't even know the language and thought "Thanks" means "What the fuck are you looking at, infidel?"
The possibilities are endless.