Having an existential crisis

Not sure what's going on. I'm 23 and just got married to the love of my life on Saturday. Since yesterday I've been filled with dread not only about dying and losing consciousness, but seeing everyone I love die around me as well. What do you guys do to help when you feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PArKsrSvFec
youtube.com/watch?v=wH_ec0w-HRg&index=18&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQvwafbRO-mJAcwHsDf5WCro
youtube.com/watch?v=b2BUrUZHgTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make it a game to outlive everyone and take a shot of bleach for each death.

Hire a bull off craigslist

Pray to God and ask Him to help relieve these thoughts. Congratulations on your marriage, by the way, I'm praying that someday that I can marry the women I love.

Peace be with you, my friend.

I'm 24 and I've never had a girlfriend. You have it good OP, stop being such a faggot.

Mechanical bull?

>women

>I've been filled
with semen

I meditate, go hiking, listen to chill music. Being present-minded does wonders for your sanity.

Also not politics.
>youtube.com/watch?v=PArKsrSvFec

??? Have you only just thought about it what kind of normie are you I’ve thought about my death almost constantly since I was 15 at first I wanted to die but eventually you get used to it and lifes fine just enjoy it while you have it you’ll die soon and don’t get worked up about what other people do they’re gonna die soon too.

Just wait and youll come to a conclusion. Thats what I do when I ponder great ideas and philosophies. Ive spent forever thinking about something just to wake up one morning with an answer.

Also, praying helps.

But really, you should be glad you have that dread. I on the other hand dream of nuclear bombs and not having to wake up again on earth again.

go to psychologist

Harden the fuck up. Nothing worth doing is easy.

This guy, fuck Sup Forums when you are feeling like this, meditating and exercising for sure will help as well as a healthy diet. Don't worry bro you'll be cool

Yep. Smoked weed and it opened up all of it. Never thought about it before.

I'm 25 and this happened to me on my last birthday. Lasted a few months. I spoke with a Catholic priest (not much help, faggy platitudes), an Orthodox priest (based motherfucker who was having a smoke when I pulled up and had better advice), and a full-on therapist (somebody who I could have the FULL emotional breakdown with).

Life is scary. Death is scary. The feeling will pass, user. It may come again, but you'll be stronger.

Gurpreet is that you

Kill yourself to end your suffering.
It's the only way.
PS Livestream it please

Also this if you feel you can't handle it alone.

>OP

Do you really think that people here have a legitimate answer for you? Everyone lives their own life, different from one another. You have to find your own purpose in life, without the aid of any other person. Anyone who tries to tell you what your own purpose is, is full of shit. You’ll just end up being taken advantage of.

Hope this helps.

Talk to pic related

Plot twist, it’s you you have it good, though sex 1 or 2 times is nice

oh I started smoking around that time to really you just accept it eventually and it’s no bug deal mortality is just a part of life.

eat healthy

Yeah I always didn't give a shit about death cause I always said everyone has to deal with it. It's a reaction I've been having that doesn't make sense to me.
I figured its just my ego panicking.

Spiritually invest yourself in a cause you believe in and fight for it. This life would be meaningless and boring if our ancestors didn't leave their footprint in history through culture, art, and war. Extend the same courtesy to the next generations.

Yes - you will die. Everyone will die. We all die alone. Its an inevitable fact of life. It would not be life if there was not death. Its not bad - its inevitable. I believe we see each other again, but not in physical form.

I'd be more worried about being married.
You're fucked for life, mate - and not in the good way.

You married a Western woman op?
Your sense of dread is not unfounded.

Nah it's pretty special. I prefer a companion to loniless

Nah it's a dude

wtf I'm left wing multicultural lover now

Do deadlifts. No need to go too heavy because you'll stress your nervous system out. Just throw on 135 or 225. Just work on the form and realize it's a blessing just to be alive to do this movement. Also, remember that there is in fact a god, and you can interface with him in prayer and thought. If you need answers ask him as well. He will open doors for you.
>youtube.com/watch?v=wH_ec0w-HRg&index=18&list=PLQ0PXV3djGQvwafbRO-mJAcwHsDf5WCro

Sometimes you just gotta deal with your emotions. I cry a lot and it helps me be more calm when I’m not crying.

Yeah I cried for the first time in years yesterday. It helped release emotion

> polygamy

You don't realise how good you have it. I'm 23 and fucked up my chances with the girl I love and have to live with the regret, also on top of being a fucking NEET for the past 2 years.
I basically have to start my life over from here.

I'm also going to get a physical next week. Pretty sure I have high blood pressure from heretically

>when you're as empty as a nickel back concert

You jest, but if your woman wasn't carefully raised by conservative parents, you're in for a world of shit. Especially if you have substantial assets.

Find a temp agency and work your way up to the top, find hot girl along the way.

Nah it's a dude with extremely conservative parents.

God exists and he loves you, user.
> mfw I used to be an agnostic atheist
Read Edward Feser's blog. The Catholic Church is the pillar and bulwark of truth, and outside the Church there is no salvation.

and you're a dude? youre gay?

So you've had your first existential crisis? Congratulations! You're about 30 years ahead in your mental evolution than Jim Carrey.

Honestly though, the thought gets easier to live with as time passes. You will learn to accept it.

I go through Joe Rogan Experience podcasts no bull shit.

Hmm any good ones to start? I listened to the one with him and Alex

>I'm 23 and just got married
You fucked up.
Now you have FUCKED UP.

My emotions got phased out after my grandmother died.

The freshly married are always defensive.
Was your wedding a huge pain in the ass for all involved? Cost your friends money and time? Is your faggot SO fond of the phrase, "It's MY day teehee"

are you a guy or a chick?

there's nothing you can do about it, why worry?

>I'm 23 and just got married to the love of my life on Saturday

You know what’s worse? Knowing the bride and knowing her best friend, who has been friends since elementary school, and knowing she’s cheating on her future husband and not being able to tell that poor fuck what’s going on behind his back. He’s marrying a whore and he thinks she’s the best girl out there.

The worst part? He seems like an alright, hardworking dude. Fucking women

Devote your life to conceptually digitizing your consciousness into a computer or face literal death like the rest of creation

Accept your fate. To overcome death is to live your life as fulfilling as possible. Fuck the shit out your wife. Work your ass off at your job. Enjoy the shit out of your hobbies. Pick up a new hobby that you've always wanted to try. Buy a puppy. Buy a badass car, new or old school. Smoke a joint every now & then. Maybe some mushrooms. Definitely some mushrooms. Death is swallowed up in Life, living. Accept death.

Nah it was a really chill country wedding. Really nice and not stressful at all

My gf and i were dragged to a wedding last weekend, I'm still pissed off about the time lost.
I'll never understand fucking normies and their need of attention. "It's MY DAY teehee" fucking fat blonde cunt. My Italian gf was one of the bridesmaids, she made the bride and her shallow friends all look like shit, so there was that at least.

Well that's nice to hear. Good on ya then, hope you kids go the distance.

Jordan Peterson
Anyone with Graham Hancock
Sam Harris
Milo Yiannopoulos
Steve-O
Ben Shapiro

Honestly all of them are amazing. You learn a lot.

Or just Look up Joe Rogan Motivation on YouTube and it offers short clips on life meaning.

You just have to reconcile that things happen, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Dont let these thoughts consume you though, its natural to have them after a significant event whether good or bad. Just realize that death is also a factor of life, as morbid as that may seem. You’ll hopefully enjoy a long happy marraige to the woman you love, have some sweet children, and enjoy life. Dont get caught up with what could happen, and focus on whats within your control.

I’m happy for you OP, I hope you both treat eachother with true love.

>What do you guys do to help when you feel this way?
Join the kiwi farms and hate a lolcow to death. You can actually achieve marriage, home ownership, children, and then you feel purposeless because you have nothing left to achieve or conquer. You need an impossible goal that still feels barely possible, like someone exposing Brianna Wu's lies and getting them to kill themselves in shame, and you can only research public names/places/profiles and shitpost about it to make it happen. It keeps a mind busy and happy.

Back on subject- the best way to get rid of the twitch is to get away from society, if only for a night or two.
Sleeping in the cold will make you appreciate the comforts of home, and you will see again that the glass is half full. Good luck op.

the problem lies somewhere in your childhood.
go to a therapist.

Death is an illusion.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2BUrUZHgTI

Top kek.

>married at 23
>why am I dreading my life ending

Uh because you ended your life.

God

Impregnate your white wife and have 5 white kids. Pretty easy to live for someone else. You could also think about the fact that you should try your best everyday for your family just in case it's your last. Also, get life insurance, elect cremation, write your Last Will NAO, buy some stocks in gold before a market change, have a trust to pass land and stuff to your children tax-free, don't be afraid of death because it's a certainty anyways.
Also, VOTE TRUMP 2020.

How many of your grandparents are still alive?

Hey, he might be one of those high potential types that make women stick around until they are past their wall and can't easily trade out for someone better.

Don't really understand this

Watch more Manly P Hall

She's sewing with Jesus m8, you'll see her again one day. Sorry for your loss.

You're married now. This is what you asked for.

Perfect example of (((Christkillas))) discouraging us to eat properly, the less meat you eat , the less you will grow bigger, you will not look healthy. They are attacking your subconscious mind, you dumb cum gargling faggots.