Don Lemon Cried!!

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!
youtube.com/watch?v=1-AakrKhI4s

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/columnists/factsfirst-cnns-don-lemon-reads-letter-to-trump-then-weeps-on-air/
youtube.com/watch?v=CzJRx3vaApA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mediaite.com/columnists/factsfirst-cnns-don-lemon-reads-letter-to-trump-then-weeps-on-air/

Phony nigger

What a fucking pussy, I hate that cunt. Sob you bastard.

That is his dick sucking pose.

gay

How long until we see Colbert shed some tears on his show?

Am I the only one who thinks this is might be the start of a trend? First we had Kimmel crying after Vegas happened, now we have Lemon being moved by some shit he wrote himself. Normally I'd expect them to behave angrily, but that hasn't seemed to get the results they've wanted.

We need photoshop wizards on this immediately.

Cry more faggot

Burn the constitution, burn it now. Only complete submission to the globalists can prevent his tears.

This is a picture of me being sorry, oh wait it's a bananna

I mean it would be hilarious if it wasn't so ridiculous. He's angry because the president is defending himself from a feud he didn't even start? I don't understand why these media hacks want/expect the president to be a complete pussy

Fucking damn straight
That’s why he’s the superior don
You tell him don’emon

So brave ;_;7

COLBERT CRIED NOW DON NIGOGNG?!?!?! SAY IT AINT SO!!! GUYS! NO!!! THEY CANT KEEP CRYING LIKE THIS!!! DRUMPF STOP NOW, STEP DOWN AS PRESIDENT

That's the first time I've seen the widow... she's like uh. Wow. She's a fucking 200% sheboon. I don't know what to make of that.

you say it like it's surprising

Disgusting display of acting. Fucking Mockingbird cucks.

sorry nigger

Probably just sat Tucker reruns blowing his shit out of the water

It came true! meme magic is real

except this isn't about the constitution

thats it i am turning in my guns

who's the biggest faggot on cnn lemon or cooper?

>Something happened
>ME ME ME ME ME ME

she is actually one of the prettiest blacks ive seen. normally blacks inflate to harambe levels at that age

lemon party with cooper in the pooper

Shame. I couldn't be bothered watching it because fuck watching faggots whine

Doesnt he cry quite regularly?

Come on pol, there needs to be way more dislikes.

He does.

my god. what have we done. get real buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzJRx3vaApA

>dumb nigger crying like his jewish masters told him because hes not making them any money
why should I care?

i will tell you when shit gets bad ok.

Lefties can decide if they want to play the poor defenseless sensitive victims or play the tough nothings gonna stop us resistance

I'm sorry :(((

given the amount of blatant race baiting and total lies he's told, he should have been crying out of shame for a lot longer

FUUUUUUCK

So? wimen crey all the tiem

you tell me

They have a lot of empty barrels to hold their salty tears

Nigger tears are always fake.

Much agreed, Dad.

is this more fuck drumpf or fuck white people

>The absolute state of fake news

CNN has become a parody of itself kek

>pls stop

Has Don Lemon been reduced to Jeb-tier now?

Niggers don't have feelings they aren't human

so he thinks his tears are worth more then anyone else? fuck this nigger

lol what a fag

He's also like 5'5 irl even though all his online bios lie, old manlet closetfag

He didn't cry

Anyone else getting reminded of that other fat nigger bitch from the Zimmerman trial?

Sheboons are fucking disgusting

This is the one time that I think Don Lemon is right. Trump is the head of the US military and is supposed to call widows to offer condolences to the them and their families. Now he's publicly attacking her her on twitter and is sicking his rabid fan base to attack her when she should be left to grieve in peace. That's a dick move by Trump.

so profound, so brave. what the fuck did i just watch.

Let me play the world's saddest song on the world's smallest violin

They're used to the Bush years.

Did Don Lemon end up having to get an acting career at CNN because he couldn't get Weinsteined?

They lie, make up stories, and spin EVERYTHING into an attack on Trump.

He said Trump should take the criticism of widows like other presidents, except ONLY Republican presidents get attacked in the media for it.

How many times did CNN publicize widows who criticized Obama? Probably zero.

Do these fucking assholes have ANY ethics? Do they have any good morals or values?

Fucking spawn of Satan they are

lurk moar

it's nice that trump doesn't take shit from anyone. it's fucking refreshing knowing that some nog can't shit talk him, doesn't matter than her husband died and shes 'gold star' trump is a real nigga and he don't take shit from nobody. he has set the bar so fucking high no one is safe from his shit posts.

it's not ideal. but it was kinda fishy situation that came up. the congress woman was in the car. come on nigga.

>lemon party
How about a Liz Lemon party?

kek'd

>and is supposed to call widows to offer condolences
if the tone upset her so much maybe she should take her dead husband and go home and cry about it there, but instead she decided to use her husband's casket as a soapboax for her and cowbow nigbop to attack the president. Fuck her

He sounds like a kid sharing his story with class, wtf is the state of America

Milk chocolate privileges will do that...

It's getting to the point that Trump is getting into a political scandal everyday. He pissed of the widow of a soldier that he was supposed to offer his respects to as the President and head of state. Instead of offering his apologies, he makes it worse by attacking her personally. Why should anyone fight and die for their country when it's obvious that their president doesn't give two shits about them or their families?

This guy is everything everybody hates about liberals. Condescending, presumptuous, pompous, and fake as hell.

>>hippies are not peaceful. In 1967 they threw bags of piss at cops.

holy shit is that real?

They're desperate for a scandal everyday. You don't think the widow was given incentive or had political bias? "He knew what he was signing up for" I don't see the problem

checked

also they both are massive faggots

Is this even a surprise? Trump shitposted so hard that the POPE backed down AND apologized to him.

I guess we'll never see eye to eye on this issue. If I fought and died for my country and Trudeau called my wife a lying cunt, then I would have died for nothing.

guy is a pillow biting faggot.. paying him any attention at all is a mistake. sage

>Use appeal to emotion for decades
>Get BTFO
>Double down

Maybe he should eat a banana, it might help him feel better.

>13 new posts

>pleads for Trump to admit defeat
>argues that only insecure people can't admit to defeat or ask for help
>quadruples down ever since the election
>promotes Russian election conspiracy including possible hacking of Pokemon-Go and Pissgate
>give Hillary Clinton a platform to accuse God and the world for her defeat in the presidential race
>actual thinks anyone gives a shit anymore
>starts crying like a little baby

Now that Trump made Don (Bitter)-Lemon cry, whats next pol? Mental Break-down or heart attack on live-TV? The suspense is killing me.

>Instead of offering his apologies
This is a perfect example of giving an inch and they take a mile. Should the president apologize to every asshole who is offended by him? Fuck this wouldn't even be an issue if the representative wasn't in the car listening in like some Stasi agent

out of anywhere this congress woman could be. she was in the fucking car. ok nigga.

>Should the president apologize to every asshole who is offended by him?

Yes. Because he's a civil servant whose doing the most thankless job in the country.

Holy fuck, that clip of the wife talking. I’m not even memeing, does she have a disability? She sounds slow, or is it just typical nigger is? Also, why the fuck is her being married to a soldier make her of any value whatsoever? Well done you let some soldier cum in you, you are so strong!

The hemorrhoids from his latest ass pounding must be hurting something fierce, that's all...

>or is it just typical nigger

This.

yea

Point me to where in Article 2 it states that the president needs to grovel before a politically motivated attack to soothe the sensibilities of someone who took offense to his tone

>take it

>dont defend yourself

>stop making me look bad

Fair enough, but what if your wife went on CNN being a lying cunt? I'd rest easy knowing Trump BTFO'd her
Name 1 President like this, in an ideal world sure, but MSM would try and destroy him further

IQ*

>If I fought and died for my country
clearly you understand that you would be risking death for your country, which is why the fucking head of state might call your wife in the first place

>scandal
>(((scandal)))

That's how they talk like senpai

This pic was made about King Obongo crying at some rally asking Americans to give up their guns.

please stop