Loli Help

I want to make a maid Cafe in my city, where can i buy lolis?

Philippines

/thread

You're gonna get arrested

If you're legit, look for a shitty/cheap child model agency. Don't do something stupid like advertise on the internet or at a school cause you'll get arrested (or beaten up).
Of course, since this is obviously a front for you building your loli slave harem, I suggest you just drive to your nearest trailer park and snatch one or two. No one will miss them.

You can't, you'll need to employ them, however most places have child labor laws that will prevent you from hiring them. You will need to check with a lawyer to see the legality of a loli staffed cafe in your country.

>where can i buy lolis?
Lots of artists on the internet do commissions.

In which country might I be able to attend a loli-staffed café? The Phillippines, as the above poster mentioned?

Eastern European orphanages

I would presume that such a cafe would be legal in most shitty thrid world countries, but I don't know anywhere that actually has one as I have not researched the subject.

Some regular Maid Cafes employ younger girls (usually around 14) so you could try looking around.
The Phillipines is overrun with Child Abuse Tourism, so don't even bother looking there

>Phillipines
if you want ugly loli, sure

Why would you even want a cafe staffed by 3DPD kids?

Just import some breeding stock before you do it.

You can get some from animu

Thailand.
But be sure to check if there isn't a bulge before purchasing.

1. Search for an user or anyone else interested in little girls
2. Get to know him to see if he can cooperate in tricking the law
3. Marry with him as gay couple, remember to say you have been seeing each other for at least two years
4. Adopt two little girls, one for each, say that the idea is to have sisters so they are never alone.
5. ???
6. Profit

Another good idea would be to investigating how everything "mature" works with little girls if you want to do "more" with her. And always treat her with care, otherwise you could end up in jail.

dumb chino poster

Contrary to the hard suggestions everyone is giving you, the easiest way is quite simple.
The first you need is a local Cafe already owned, then you make your house attractive for little girls, when a little girl comes to curious tell her she is free to do so and engage some conversation, if she comes back casually tell her there is this fun Cafe that gives money to everyone who works there and that you don't have enough cute girls in it.
If you have done a fine job befriending her, she will offer for the job, tell her to ask her parents for permission and then it is on hand of destiny. Rinse and repeat until you get various successful results and you will have your little girls army working for you.

Also, make the Cafe a fun place to work in and cute to the sight while never being harsh on them. That way they will be hooked forever.

See, easy. Good luck with your project user.

Truly a classy gentleman.

Child Labor laws are a thing, user.

what if you dont want ugly asians and want white girls instead

Eastern Europe?

Only people worse than Hitler would stop a little loli from making money of her own!

im assuming you need to be filthy rich to do it

You can literally pick lolis off the streets in some slav countries and take them home

yeah, but if you act like a tourist its gonna look suspicious

There should be no problem with that in most countries, it works like child models and the such, that's why the little girl needs to ask for the parents consent in order to work.

But I did forgot to say the little girl shouldn't be forced to work in anyway, they should just be allowed to be there at any hour they want for as much as they want. Which is why it is so important to make the place fun so they want to be there at every time. Give a bit less of minimum wage per hour plus candies as payment and give it instantly after they work depending on how much they work in the Cafe so they feel the rewards as fast as possible.

That way you can have them working with no problem.

Does Duterte plan to do anything about it or is he too busy with drugs?

This is no way to run a business. Your employees need to know that you are their boss and that they need to respect you. Don't be a hard-ass demanding boss, but let them know you're in charge and that they need to do what you say. You also need to tell them when they mess up so they can do better next time. You want a loli cafe, not a loli playhouse that you pay lolis to play in.

I do agree on paying them daily though, that is a good idea.

I love communism

Mate, you would talk to modeling agencies or some sort of mafia obviously? Arent you a rich faceless old man?

you idiot, if you just went up to the mafia or modeling agency and said "ayy boi where can i get some of that loli know what im sayin." they will probably think you are a cop or something and tell you to fuck off

I always wondered if you can find cute, abandoned lolis on the street in certain parts of Europe.

its pretty cheap in shitty countries.

I guess it would be easier to have a bunch of daughters, there should be prostitutes willing to have children for money.

My idea was actually a loli playhouse were they are just there to attract costumers with their cuteness while having fun with maid outfits and other things.
You obviously need regular employs to be there formally.

I will admit it is quite ineffective for a an all loli staff Cafe though.

Only if you find them before the human traffickers di.

>I guess it would be easier to have a bunch of daughters, there should be children willing to prostitute for money.
This is how I read your post, I have been reading this thread too long.

it would probably be closed down in a week due to todays culture.

How do you deal with all those creepy old men who would inevitably flock the place?

I'm sure it's a lot easier to pick one ready-made from some orphanage
Since they're not really yours you're not gonna feel bad about disposing them

So it's like a cat cafe, except with lolis? That sounds pretty excellent.

Can we take them into private rooms and have tea parties with them and their stuffed animals?

I was assuming the lolis would be the serving staff with actual Baristas to take orders and make coffees, probably some sort of baker/patissier if you want to be fancy and make your own sweets.

Only if you call it a "loli cafe" you need a euphemistic name that makes it sound innocent. Something that emphasises cuteness rather than perversion.

Have a strict no touching policy.

Fucking inspectors.

They are your main source of income. Set up strict rules, enforce them, then bleed them dry.

By any chance, do you or anyone else know if you need a pass port if you have your own private jet?

Now I understand why they don't allow single people adopt children.

Well there goes Plan B

time to engage Plan C

Not really, you advertize it as a normal Cafe at the beginning, then it becomes a Cafe with lolis "by chance", it will all seem natural and cute.

Of course not. Do you want the place to be closed?

In my idea, lolis should be the "serving staff" but they are not tied by much rules like employs, they can sit and talk with the old men, parents or other cute girls while doing their job. I think that's the way to make people flow in, it also satisfies the lolis need for attention, that way they would always go frequently to work.

You (the owner) would have to be very social, friendly, and non-threatening. if the parents sense even 1 tiny sliver of abnormality they will make a giant fuss over it

Get an accomplice, then? Some sort of 18 year old female college student.

What's Plan C my loli captain?

If you give good money and if this cafe gives their child the chance to be noticed by hollywood, they will not care much.

With that being said, the amount of I would have with my own Chino, heh.

>lolis should be the "serving staff" but they are not tied by much rules like employs, they can sit and talk with the old men, parents or other cute girls while doing their job.
I think of that less as having no rules and more like having different rules.

Get married

Yes, marriage. Get married, adopt a cute daughteru, then divorce the deadweight. It's a lot of work, but if that's the only choice left

The trick is to be very calm and kind no matter the situation, without ever appearing like a wimp.
If they confront you with some stupidity, just tell them that their daughter is free to not come if they don't want and that you mean no bad for her.
You could also invite them to do a surprise visit to the Cafe at any time to see their smiling daughter earning money on her own.

If i use 18 girs that have small legs, small tits and a cute smile? Maybe in a "work stage" so i don't have to pay.

the only problem with that plan is the "deadweight" what if shes a moralfag and tried to fuck you over

Plan C.2?

maybe he meant marry a loli.

No problem. Try to act like honest and peaceful citizen.
Also, is a big plus. Men with girlfriends seem more safe to society.

I suppose you could put it that way. Have flexible rules with the lolis, that sounds better.

So this Chino girl keeps that filthy animal in a coffee shop?

Get what?
Please elaborate what do you mean with "married". I hope you don't mean something that involves having second with a bag every day of my life.

I'm gonna go to your cafe and touch your lolis and not buy a thing.

having sex with a hag every day of my life.*

dumb phone poster

How many plans do we have?
What's Plan C.2?

My wife Chino is so fucking cute holy shit.

>I suppose you could put it that way. Have flexible rules with the lolis, that sounds better.
I meant it more as in "talking to people will be part of there job." Like how hooters waitresses are meant to flirt with customers. Except loli servers would not be forced to sit next to the creepy guy in the corner who is clearly masturbating to them.

>hooters
Ah, yes, its up to the loli to show up in a SINGLE FUCKING PANEL

fuck offff

What's this thing?

a 2.5d loli

I am not sure what this has to do with the line of conversation.

Is that a robot? It looks way too plastic to be real.

Pretty ugly, she looks old as fuck.

>way too plastic
You just described 90% of all coreans. They start early these days.

Don't tell me you wouldn't want that to be your cute daughteru.

I've seen cuter 3d lolis desu.
No pedo though.

Would there be loli juice?

This is already sketchy enough is it is, user.

What would be pedo about finding girls cute, user?

The whole 'loli cafe' is a good idea, but it's never going to be allowed.
The closest situation I could think (enviroment with lots of lolis) of is volunteering at a child daycare, but you have to go through loads of background checks before you can work there. You shouldn't have a problem unless you've buttraped a loli in the past ten years tho.

>Tfw you buttraped a loli 11 years ago
Phew, that was a close one, BRB gonna go volunteer at a daycare center.

Godspeed, user

Cute as in sexy cute not cute cute.

>3D loli

There's no such thing, you're all fucking retards.

Oh, then how is it not pedo?

It's her grandpa.

Where do you think the term even come from?

There is no thing such as a 3D loli

Ukraine

I dont understand

Unteralterbach, user. Look it up it's definitely worth the time.

hes telling you the destination to find some lolis